zero five.

Indispensable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's fly back to China."

Yifan looked up from his phone, staring at Seohun who was leaning against his bedroom door - eyes downcast.      "China?" Yifan rubbed his temple and sighed. "What about your studies?"

"I can adapt." Seohun blurted, not meeting her brother's eyes.

Yifan let out another sigh and stood up from his armchair. Seohun who suddenly noticed the movement, stood up straight and bit her lip.

"Wu Zhouxun."

Seohun visibly stiffened when she heard him call her by her real name. Still, she refused to look at him in the eye. "I have six months left, I wanna go back home."

"Zhouxun,"

"I'm homesick."

Yifan crossed his arms, a frown etched on his flawless face.

"We left China when you were six," he inhaled before speaking again. "That was 13 years ago."

They both stood in silence before Seohun lifted her head, "Then, let me die there." she bit her inner cheek. "I was born there, and I want to die there."

Yifan rolled his eyes in frustration. "You only want to go back there 'cause you can't get over Kai." he scoffed. "Fine. If that's what you want." he stepped forward and cupped her face. "But you will have to go through treatment-"

"No." Seohun interrupted, not letting her brother finish. "Forget it. Let's not go back." She huffed and stormed off to her room, not wanting to argue with Yifan any longer.

.

.

.

.

.

They did, however, fly back to China. Luhan was there too at the aiport, hoping to see Seohun off.

"Seoh-"

"Zhouxun." Seohun gave a small smile. "You can call me Zhouxun, Luhan."

Luhan grinned widely, ruffling the top of Seohun's hair. "I missed calling you that." he stated. "Oh, and if you happen to visit my grandparents or something, tell them I said 'hi' "

Seohun chuckled l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter