two five.

Indispensable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woobin? What are you doing here." Seohun asked, startled when she opened the front door one afternoon - revealing a very happy Woobin.

"I am going to take you out!" he exclaimed, clutching her hand into his.

The brunette pulled her hand back in shock, "Woobin, I'm married to Kai." she stated the obvious.

Woobin set his lips in a thin line. "I'm surprised that you'd actually say that, instead of saying that Kai won't let you." he hated to admit, but he didn't really like it when Seohun put it that way. It mainly seemed as if she had agreed to the marriage willingly.

Just then, Kai came sauntering down the stairs, paying no heed to his friend or wife.

"Ka-"

"Kai!" Woobin called, beating Seohun to it. "Do you mind if I bring Seohun out for a while?"

Kai widened his eyes for a split second before muttering a small 'sure' under his breath. He then left the brunette gaping at his answer - not wanting to care about what they'd do.

"Come on, he's given his consent!" Woobin urged, pulling the brunette out of the house.

"Uh. Wait. I have to grab my bag, I wouldn't go anywhere without it." she hesitantly scampered upstairs - skipping down the steps afterwards as soon as she got her stuff.

Seohun gave one last glance to Kai, but the latter paid no mind and headed to the kitchen instead.

  

~"~

 

The raven haired male opened the door of his car and allowed the brunette to settle comfortably before closing the door.

"Where are we going then?" Seohun asked, giving a subtle smile as Woobin started the car.

The latter returned her smile with a bright grin, "First, we're gonna drop by a nearby cafe to grab something to eat. Then we'll head to an amusement park."

Seohun clapped her hands together in glee, widening her smile. The amusement park. It has been awhile since she last visited a place like that.

Woobin leaned in to her, making the brunette gaze at his face in confusion. Slowly, he reached for a spot near her shoulder, pulling the seatbelt across her to buckle it up.

"Ready?"

The brunette nodded enthusiastically, suddenly forgetting about all her worries and solely focusing on the rest of her day.

The two didn't really eat much. They only had scones and pastries since they didn't want to throw up on those big rides.

"Hmm, Seohun-ah. You can play the piano, right?"

While chewing, the brunette stopped for a while as she thought - nodding slowly as she reluctantly agreed.

"Well, I'm not that good. It has been a while." she humbly responded.

The former hummed in reply, "Then, play it for me one day. I'd love to hear you play."

Seohun blushed. She gave a shy 'alright' in return - going back to munching on the food on her plate.

"You seem willing, have you played the piano for someone?" Woobin asked, curiosity etched on his face.

Seohun forcefully swallowed the barely chewed piece of bread in before answering. "Yes. It was a request too."

The former blinked, indirectly telling the other to tell him who the person was.

"My brother, Yifan…"

Woobin smiled, but his curved lips soon faded when Seohun muttered the following name.

"And Kai."

The grip on his fork tightened. Of course, Woobin would never be the man before Kai. He'd always remain in second or third place - that is if Luhan's in the picture.

Seohun stayed oblivious to the male's reactions - continuing to chomp on her food, hoping to finish them quickly.

"Shall we go now," Seohun clasped her hands together as soon as she was done - eyes sparkling expectantly. "Please."

Woobin let out a small sigh, amused at the other's actions. "Alright, alright. Let's go."

The male stood up and let out his hand, signalling the other to grab hold of it.

The brunette chuckled nervously, ignoring his hand and left the cafe silently.

   

~"~

 

"Oh my God. Woobin! Let's ride on that one!" Seohun exclaimed, hauling the reluctant male along. They'd went on twelve rides in a time span of two and a half hours, and Woobin was already getting tired.

The latter stared in horror as he saw what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter