three zero.

Indispensable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun bursted through the slit between two curtains, forcing the sleeping brunette to lift her eyelids even if she wanted to snooze a bit more.

Seohun sat up and rubbed at her eyes, letting them adjust to the light. She looked at her surroundings as her mind replayed the events that happened the day before. Once she registered everything, her hands flew up to her face tout de suite.

She felt her cheeks rapidly heating up as she recalled every single detail of yesterday.

She was blushing. 

The brunette looked at her right hand, smiling cheekily to herself. Kai held her hand ; they held each other's hand. They even hugged each other.

"I slept in his arms."

She squealed into the blankets like a little girl, oblivious to a figure entering the room.

When she finally calmed down from her fit of giggles, she brought her face up and gasped audibly.

Kai was on his hands and knees, like a child in crawling position. His face was inches apart from hers. He leaned in closer and breathed out a husky 'good morning'  into her ear. His deep voice sent tingles to her body.

Kai looked back to her face when he received no response. Seohun was trying so hard to avoid his gaze, feeling hot all over again.

Kai smirked when he noticed Seohun's cheeks grow redder. He gave a light peck on the tip of her nose and got off the bed almost instantaneously. 

"Hurry down after you shower, kay?" Kai told as he tried to suppress his laughter. Seohun was just too adorable. "I made us breakfast."

Her husband ambled out of the room and Seohun only snapped out of her reverie when she heard the door click shut.

She buried her face into one of the fluffy pillows and groaned in embarrassment. "I'm such an idiot!"

 

~"~

 

When she skipped down the stairs, the smell of freshly made pancakes wafted through the air and into her nostrils.

She followed the heavenly smell and found herself standing in the dining room. She gaped in awe at the preparations before her.

There were two plates settled on the table and only half of the table was used since there were only two occupants. Each of the plates had three pieces of fresh pancakes and scrambled eggs. In the middle of the said table, were three small jugs filled with various kinds of sauce ; strawberry, maple and chocolate. There was also a plate of nicely peeled and sliced apples. Everything was almost near perfection.

Just then, Kai came out with a teapot filled with lemon scented tea.

"Oh, Seohun-ah." Kai acknowledged her presence as he placed the teapot on the table.

The brunette rushed to one side of the table and sat comfortably. She stared hungrily at the full plate before her, her lips eagerly as she tried not to drool.

Kai smiled and shook his head as he handed Seohun her cutlery.

"Eat."

Without needing to be told twice, the brunette had already started to stuff with the eggs fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter