one five.

Indispensable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai didn't help. He didn't help at all. He only gave Seohun the money required for the banquet - his father was the one who insisted that Kai should handle the expenses.

Still, Seohun enjoyed planning the wedding. She felt elated and nervous at the same time.

Honestly, her feelings never faded.

As her mother always told her; absence makes the heart grow fonder.

The brunette realised this when she was in China. She yearned for him every single night. She'd hug his varsity jacket to sleep - just like what Yifan claimed. It was impossible to forget him.

"You daydream a lot these days." a flat voice chimed from behind.

Startled, Seohun instantly looked to her bedroom door, only to find Yifan leaning against the doorframe. She smiled and turned back to her desk, continuing to sketch on her notebook.

Yifan grabbed an extra chair and sat by Seohun's side. He watched as the other remained focused on sketching. She smiled once to herself once in a while as she imagined a few things on her mind. Yifan, too, would beam - but he frowned when he thought about Kai. The last time he saw the tanned male, the other's exterior seemed too, wary. He knew then that Kai only wanted to protect his own feelings, he didn't want to get hurt again.

Yifan was always fond of him. Always was and always will be. He couldn't blame Kai for hating his sister, it wasn't even his fault. He sighed as he thought, resting his chin on his palm.

"Is something wrong?" Seohun curiously asked when her brother suddenly huffed.

Yifan gave a faint smile in return and shook his head. "Hey, you were supposed to drop by the Banquet Hall right? Have you?"

His sister nodded. "Yeah, it was splendid!" she enthusiastically said. "The walls were covered in white and gold - and there were three chandeliers, they added to the warm and welcoming vibe. There were roses by the entrance as well. You should've followed me."

"Wow. I bet it must be really impressive since my darling sister planned it." he praised, pinching the other's cheeks to her dismay. "You're picking your dress tomorrow then?"

Seohun smiled in response. "Will you come too?"

"What? No way! It's on a Thursday. There's still too much to do in the office."

The brunette looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please? It'll get really awkward."

The older sibling face-palmed. His sister's puppy eyes were the last thing he wanted right now.

 

 

~"~

 

   "Too short."

   "Too long."

   "Too revealing."

   "Too plain."

   "Too extravagant."

 

Seohun heaved a huge sigh. Kai was even worse than a girl choosing the perfect dress for prom. Even Yifan and and Kai's secretary were irritated.

"I didn't come for this." Seohun heard Yifan grumbled.

She felt bad for dragging him along. The brunette sighed again for the umpteenth time before proceeding to try on another dress.

She came out again after five minutes,

"No. Not that one."

Seohun clenched her fists and stomped towards him. "You didn't even look at it." she growled when Kai disavowed the dress without even turning to it.

Frankly, Kai was being a pain in the neck. It frustrated the female to no end.

"Listen. I don't really care about what you want to wear. I got my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter