two four.

Indispensable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai finally left his apartment when he found out Seohun left for Beijing.

Such a mess he was. He decided to leave the said apartment and headed for home, where his brother would be. Only he would understand.

He didn't know exactly what he was feeling then towards a certain brunette, he merely assumed that it was hatred that he felt towards her.

And when he got home, he thought he would finally be able to live a normal life again. Without a care for what Seohun was doing or how she was. Kai was definitely certain that he'd finally hated the brunette for leaving him.

But instead, he did the same thing all over again. He got wasted late at night, locked and staved himself in his own room, and basically threw away the most precious stages of his life.

Thus, when it was decided for him to grab a spot in his father's company - he had no choice but to follow. It was either that or go begging for food on the streets.

Kai was lucky he was the apple of his father's eyes though. He managed to secure his own position in the company without lifting a single digit. Unlike his older brother, Taemin had to work his way through.

So there, for months he worked and worked and worked. Until that very fateful day when he was asked to get married to a very familiar person.

Again, he thought he could finally make Seohun's life miserable by being oh so close to her. Getting revenge was probably supposed to be easier that way.

But then again, you shouldn't ever assume. He succeeded, in some ways, to "torture" her. And they worked. The oil, the laundry, the dishes, the paperwork. Everything.

It was actually bearable for the brunette. Since it wasn't as far as harming her life. So, he didn't really need to feel sympathy.

That was until he strangled her, causing the other to avoid him for a few days.

He regretted his actions, but he didn't show. He didn't expect himself to go as far as to physically hurt her. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter