one zero ( i )

Indispensable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Seohun-ah, Seohun-ah!'

She heard someone calling out her name, but she couldn't put a finger on who exactly the person was. It was then until a familiar face appeared, a face she had always wanted to see again.

"Ka-Kai?"

The mentioned male gave a toothy smile, and placed both his hands on her shoulders.

"Seohun-ah, wake up!"

Seohun frowned. "I am up, but, wher-"

"Seohun, please, open your eyes!" he shook her figure a little, whining as he begged her to wake up.

The latter was frustrated. She didn't know why she was even having a conversation with Kai, in the middle of, somewhere white? She looked at her attire, it was the same as before. She was still clad in her white top and sea green shorts.

"Calm down, she'll wake soon."

She heard another voice, then soon, Kai's form began to slowly disappear. Her surroundings turned black - just like it did earlier. Seohun then collapsed onto the floor, suddenly unable to breathe well. Something was choking her, but she couldn't see what it was. With one hand supporting her from completely lying flat on her stomach, the other hand was desperately trying to reach out for something, or rather, someone.

"Ka-Kai!" she called out, hoping for a response. "Help...me.."

She was no longer able to support herself as she let her body fall carelessly, falling back into that dark abyss.

Seohun gasped aloud - eyes opened as wide as saucers, making the other three occupants turn towards her direction.

"Oh, thank goodness!" Luhan exclaimed as soon as he realised the former was conscious, wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"I thought," he paused and examined the other's face, cupping her cheeks. "Please don't do that ever again."

Luhan resumed to hug her for a full minute until one of the other two occupants cleared his throat.

"You're not the only one who's worried about her you know." he said, prying Luhan's arms off Seohun.

Luhan sniffled and smiled sheepishly before getting up, letting the other talk to his childhood friend.

"Seohun, why did you go out side when it was raining? What were you thinking?"

A frown played on Seohun's lips. It then finally dawned on her that the rain did pour before she, well, fell unconscious. She looked down towards her clothes, realising that she was wrapped with a - no - three, robes.

"Uh, Xiumin, why am I wearing three bathrobes?"

Xiumin gulped, eyes darting to every other object in the room. "Well, you were completely soaked and lying motionless on the ground when Luhan and I arrived," he started, coughing awkwardly. "So, we only managed to dry your hair, covering the rest of your body with the robes we found in your brother's room."

Seohun was about to ask again when Xiumin butted in, "Before you ask, one - we thought you might catch a cold, so we used three of the bathrobes. And two - we didn't rummage through your wardrobe, so don't worry." he finished with a wink.

Seohun's cheeks turned crimson at the remark, hitting her cousin playfully on the arm as she covered her face in embarrassment.

"Anyways, this is Victoria." Xiumin introduced a black haired lady with round beautiful eyes that perfectly fit her face.

"Hello, I'm Victori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter