zero three.

Indispensable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's not blissful at all, Yifan." Seohun growled through gritted teeth.

Yifan suspired and took a few strides forward. He stopped once he was at an appropriate distance, pulling her away from the balcony's window.

"Then why won't you tell him."

It was a rhetorical question, Seohun noticed. She looked everywhere else except her brother's eyes. She didn't want to cry anymore. This was her own decision and she was supposed to be please about it - supposed to feel, blissful.

"You said you'd support me," she mumbled. "That you'd always be there for me."

Yifan forcefully gripped her shoulders, making her yelp in response. "No. I would always be there - yes - but you're doing everything wrong!" his tone was a little bit too high for Seohun's comfort.

Startled, she frantically searched her brother's orbs. Those once loving emerald eyes were now filled with frustration and disappointment. That wasn't all, behind all the other emotions, there was a hint of sympathy as well. Seohun despised those looks. She didn't need sympathy from anyone. She was fine without them. Absolutely fine.

"Don't give me that." Seohun harshly pushed her brother away, glaring right into his orbs. She stomped off into her room, slamming the door shut behind her. Though she knew she made Yifan worry again, Seohun just couldn't help it. Why must she be a burden, she shouldn't have been born if she was going to leave so soon. Her mother risked her life to bring her to this world - and she was just going to waste it all. She slid down the door and buried her face into her hands. This was just stupid.

"Hun-ah." Yifan rapped on her door. "Seohun, please come out."

There was no response. Seohun got up to her feet and hurriedly scrambled to the window. She lifted the glass frame up, slowly crossed over the windowsill and onto a thick branch that stretched out from a huge tree. She balanced her way to the tree's trunk and proceeded to climb up higher to another branch, hoping to get to the roof. She successfully made it up and settled down on the slates. Seohun breathed in the night air and let out a content sigh. This was what she needed, fresh air. She silently gazed up to the twinkling stars, wishing to every single one of them that this nightmare would end. But unfortunately, they were only wishful thinking.

"Oh, Seohun-ah!" a famaliar voice interrupted the peacefulness for a moment. Seohun instantly looked up and saw a honey-blond haired male, eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter