two zero ( ii )

Indispensable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohun-ah! Are you going somewhere?"

Her mother in-law cried from inside the cab.

The brunette didn't reply as she stood there, frozen on the spot.

Mrs. Kim frowned slightly, but still kept her smile plastered on her face. She ushered her first son out of the cab after settling the fare.

"My dear? Why are you out?" Mrs. Kim asked, waving her hand right in front of the other's face.

Her daughter in-law blinked several times as she cooked up a reply. "Groceries."

Mrs. Kim chortled and pushed Seohun back into the house.

"KIM KAI. YOUR BROTHER AND I ARE HERE YOU DUNCE." Mrs. Kim shrieked.

The brunette was taken aback but Taemin only shook his head, giggling. The former guessed that was how the older lady was usually around the house. She couldn't help but laugh slightly.

"Mom? What are you doing here." Kai hauled himself to the living as soon as he heard. Well, who could miss that ear-piercing scream.

His mother only had her hands on her hips as she squabbled on. "That's the first thing you say to your mother who's come to visit?" she grimaced slightly, noticing that her son was shirtless. "And where's your bloody shirt?"

Her son groaned and face palmed. "Tae. Please."

His older brother shrugged and pulled his mother down to sit on the couch, with his sister in-law sitting on the opposite couch.

The tanned male went to grab himself a grey top from his office before settling down beside his wife - to avoid any unnecessary questions.

"Seohun, dear, I'll ask our butler to send some groceries later on."

Seohun nodded and smiled, muttering a small 'thank you' in return.

"So, why are you here, Kim Hyoyeon shi?" Kai asked, unamused at their presence.

"Oh you don't 'Kim Hyoyeon shi' me!" his mother wagged a finger at him.

The former groaned further. "Tae."

"She came to visit," his brother immediately replied. "And I, was sent by our father."

Hyoyeon nudged her elbow to Taemin's side. "Why so straightforward." she sternly ticked off in a whisper.

Kai glared to the floor. "What does he want now."

Taemin cleared his throat nervously. "It's about-"

"I know. The company. That's the only thing he ever talks about these days." the younger sibling rolled his eyes.

Hyoyeon looked at her sons sympathetically. She always tried to be supportive of her sons dreams, but their father would only override it with his choices. Fact is, she was the total opposite of her husband.

"Well, it doesn't matter if you don't agree, I'll try to negotiate with your father

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter