three four.

Indispensable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Eish. Why do you keep taking me out, isn't it a waste of time?"

   Kai pouted in disagreement. "Of course it's not. I'm taking you out for a picnic. And plus, I don't want you to get all worked up for something that's going to happen tomorrow." He straightaway regretted his words when Seohun's expression turned sour.

   "You just had to remind me." Seohun stuck out her tongue.

   "I'm sorry, Hunnie."

   "I told you not to call me that!" Seohun once again covered her face in embarrassment, ears slowly turning a bright shade of crimson.

   The former roared with laughter. "You didn't say anything yesterday."

   The brunette crossed her arms and frowned. "I'm not talking to you." She sulkily looked out the window, but kept a smug smile on her face.

   "Yeah sure." Kai mockingly mimicked her expression, locking a knowing smile on his face as well.

 

~"~

 

   "Wow!" Seohun ran all around the empty garden, with Kai trailing behind her.

   "Ya, Kim Seohun. At least help me set out the mat." Kai grumbled as the mat kept flying to his face due to the strong gust of wind. "This is going to take forever."

   The brunette ignored her husband's nagging and continued to pivot all around the grass. That was until she felt a wave of uneasiness hit her.

   She stopped for a split second as she trembled on the spot, beads of perspiration trickling down her forehead. Seconds later, she vomited all her breakfast out violently at a nearby tree.

   "Seohun!"

   The tanned male came running to his wife, just in time to catch her before she managed to pass out.

   "Hey. Come, let's get you back-"

   "No. It's alright. Must've been the excessive twirling." Seohun brushed of in reassurance. "I'll be fine."

   They sat on the perfectly set mat, both enjoying the breeze as it slowly hugged their faces.

   "Feel better?" Kai asked, handing her a cup of warm honey.

   Seohun nodded. "It has been days, this nauseous feeling. My body must've known how nervous I feel about the surgery."

   "But then, thanks a lot Kai." She gratefully thanked. "You have no idea how much I appreciate this."

   Kai moved closer to the brunette and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm doing this, because I want you to have loads of memories of me. I'll make sure that they'll never be wiped off of your brain."

   Seohun scoffed at his statement and pushed him away. "How cheesy."

   Kai scrunched his nose and made a grunt-like sound. He turned to his left and grabbed one helium balloon he bought from a shop earlier.

   "What are you doing?"

   Kai let out a small 'wait' and untied the balloon. He brought the blowing tip to his mouth and the air from inside.

   "Hunnie-ya~"

   Seohun spitted out her honey and bursted out, laughing hysterically.

    "What the hell was that Kai?!"

   She continued to chortle when she replayed Kai's high-pitched voice in her head.

   "Oh my God, that was gold!"

   Kai grabbed a tissue and unhappily wiped off the honey that got onto his face. "This was not in the script, Seohun." He mumbled, groaning at how sticky his face had gotten. "You were supposed to laugh without spitting anything onto me."

   Seohun gave her apologies and helped clean his face with a wet tissue.

   "But you should've seen your face." She cried out again, trying to control herself. "It was so pedo-worthy!"

   "Hey! I do not look like some psychotic dude who's attracted to children." Kai tried defending himself. "I'm definitely more attractive."

   The brunette faked a gagging action and grabbed one balloon herself.

   They continued playing around till the sun stood directly above.

   "Let's go have some proper lunch, I'm so famished." Kai lamented when his stomach growled for food.

   "Let's go to The Bridge Café, shall we? It's a Friday today and everything's at half price.." Seohun suggested.

 

~"~

 

    "Wow. You guys eat pretty fast!" Kyungsoo had just left the couple two full plates, along with three other side dishes. And in less than half an hour, the duo managed to wipe off every single plate clean.

   "Well, we had a 'picnic' just now. But, Mr. Smart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter