two seven.

Indispensable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohun kept her face sullen - she didn't like this one bit. She knew that Kai didn't agree to Woobin bringing her out at all. She saw it.

She saw it in his eyes earlier.

"Seohun. Can you please turn that frown upside down."

Her train of thoughts were disturbed as soon as she heard Woobin's voice echo through her mind.

"Sorry." she apologised sincerely. "It's just. I'm worried about Kai. He's just, different these days."

Woobin rolled his eyes at the minor referral of Kai.

It was always Kai, Kai, Kai.

Soon, Woobin parked his car somewhere and went out. He opened the door on Seohun's side and hauled her out.

"What are we doing here?"

The male let out a cheeky grin and held onto the other's hand. Though Seohun wanted to let go, the other still clutched onto it firmly with a tight grip.

"Karaoke."

With that, Woobin dragged the other along to the nearest karaoke bar.

Once there were inside the karaoke box, Woobin started to sing first. Seohun managed to giggle actually, at how determined the other was.

"Your score is 57. Try harder." the small screen gave its remark.

"What? Not even a sixty?"

Seohun bursted out, unable to contain her laughter any longer. Woobin smiled, but his forehead creased. He knew the other wasn't being sincere in her laughter. There was still a hint of reluctance.

"Is something wrong, Hun?"

The brunette's laughter died down. She her lips and casted her eyes to her laps.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking about Kai." she buried her face into her palms, mumbling her words. "He's my husband. And it's such shame that I don't know what's going on with him."

Woobin heaved out a huge sigh. "Seo, can you not talk about him, in my presence at least? Please."

The brunette glanced up to the other, realising that she'd hurt him. But of course, that amount of pain was nothing compared to the hurt that she inflicted on Kai two years back.

"I can't help but think of it, Woobin." She pressed further. "He's not trying to make my life miserable by messing up the house, or doing anything close to that."

Woobin cocked an eyebrow. "You want him to do such things to you?"

The brunette's lips quirked up a little. "Though it's tiring, I actually thought that he somewhat acknowledged my presence in the house. I know it's weird." She admitted, scrunching up her nose. "But it actually seemed like he was setting aside time to actually mess up the house, for me, to clean up. It's like, he's setting aside his own precious time for me."

"To you, it seems like he's giving his attention instead." Woobin summed up for her.

Seohun looked at the time, it was almost half past eight. She had to ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter