one six.

Indispensable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day finally came. Everyone related were busy getting dressed and were heading to the wedding. Jinhyuk, Mr. and Mrs. Kim welcomed the guests with bright smiles.

Seohun was pacing back and forth in her dressing room, a worried look was etched on her face.

"Seohun! Congratulations!" Victoria happily wished as she bursted through the door. Ever since the day she treated her, Seohun and Victoria became closer. She didn't even know that Zhoumi and her were an item!

"Ah, thank you, Victoria." she muttered. The other still didn't know about her situation. "Where are the others?"

As soon as she asked, Xiumin, Zhoumi and Yifan came sauntering in.

"Hey, you feeling alright?" Xiumin asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Victoria scoffed. "Why wouldn't she be? She's getting married - ah, you must be feeling butterflies huh?"

Seohun rubbed the back of her neck and chuckled nervously. "Yeah, you could say that."

"It's normal. Don't worry, it'll all be fine." Victoria assured.

Yifan cleared his throat after taking a glimpse of his watch. "We've to go."

His sister nodded and followed after he walked out the door - the others mimicked their actions.

 

 

~"~

 

The piano played, and the double doors opened. The siblings entered, their arms linked together. All the guests stood up, and watched as they walked down.

"I want you to walk me down the aisle."

Slowly they made their way down - the sister's heart beating ever so loudly.

   "I would even if you didn't ask."

A few steps away and Seohun would be left to say her vows.

"Good luck."

Yifan left after Seohun went up the few steps of stairs to join her future husband. They shared a brief glance at each other before facing the priest.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Kim Kai and Oh Seohun." the priest started. "Please repeat after me." he told, directing the question to Kai as they both turned to each other.

"I, Kim Kai,"

"I, Kim Kai,"

"Take you, Oh Seohun,"

"Take you, Oh Seohun,"

"To have and to hold,"

Kai paused and stared into Seohun's eyes, "To have. And, to hold."

"For better, and for worse." the bride continued, her eyes slowly getting glassy.

"For richer, for poorer."

"In sickness, and in health."

"To love,"

Seohun pushed down the lump forming in . "To cherish, as long as we both shall live."

Kai paused again, before saying the two words everyone was waiting for. "I do."

"I do." Seohun too, vowed after him.

The groom went closer to her, lifting her veil just slightly and went under. He cupped her cheeks and brought her face nearer.

The crowd cheered as they kissed, or so they thought. Little did they know what was happening behind the veil.

"Don't even think that I'd go so far as to kiss you." he managed to say, their faces only a hair's width away.

Kai lifted her veil and swiped her lips, a smile was etched on his face. He pulled her into an embrace, an arm s around her waist, and the other near her shoulders. "Your fate is sealed, Kim Seohun." Seohun could feel him smirk as he whispered into her ear.

All of them headed to the Banquet Hall afterwards. They were all squabbling about how elegant the place looked, and Seohun managed to smile at their compliments even though she'd encountered an unexpected event.

"What'd he say?"

Seohun looked up to her brother. She was left alone at her table because apparently Kai had other important people to talk to. "Who?"

Her brother rolled his eyes and sat on the empty space beside her. "You know who."

Seohun sighed, shaking her head. "Not now. I'll tell you after the wedding." she affirmed, beaming in assurance.

"Hey bride~! Can we sit here?" Zhoumi playfully said, sitting on her left side.

His cousin buoyantly punched him at his shoulder. "You didn't have to ask if you were going to sit here without my approval." both Xiumin and Victoria too sat at the table, chuckling at Zhoumi's c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter