Bullies

shy

tumblr_muxg4oL0Aw1rj60a6o1_400.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

“Leo!” Tehun protested, when he spotted his younger friend hobbling into the abandoned warehouse. The bullies were even surprised to see him limping but smiled when they realized how easy this would be for them.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Leo demanded moving towards him, but was stopped with a hard push that sent him toppling over and crying out in pain.

“Well, well, well if it isn’t Leo.” Yunju snarled, Leo sighed rubbing his face, he could never understand why Yunju hated him. They used to be best friends when they were growing up but once they hit high school it was like Leo became his punching bag.

“What do you want Yunju?” Leo asked softly, struggling to stand up trying not to wince when he put pressure on his ankle.

“you ruined my life Leo, I just want what you have.” Yunju stated, Leo looked at him confused unsure of what he meant. “we were supposed to audition together, we always said we would be only be singers if the other one was as well.”

“But when we entered high school, you changed. You didn’t want to be around me anymore.” Leo protested genuinely confused, Yunju chuckled leaning down into Leo’s face.

“Who would want to be friends with someone whose scared of his own parents.” Yunju murmured, Leo’s eyes widened he forgot there were things only Yunju knew about his past.

“Yunju-ah.” Leo warned, Tehun was surprised by Leo suddenly using formal language since Yunju is younger than him. Leo was the type who didn’t mind when his younger friends used informal language.

“What, are you afraid that I’ll reveal some of your secrets?” the boy taunted, Tehun was so confused at was going on. He wished that he had N’s number so that he could call him for help but knew that even if he had his number Leo would never forgive him for putting N in danger.

“just tell me what you want.” Leo said sighing, this was the first time that Tehun knew that Leo was admitting defeat to the younger boy, maybe because he was in pain from something that had happened earlier in the day or that he was just sick of being picked on.

“I want you to get me into the agency as a trainee.” Yujun announced, even his friends were stunned. They didn’t think it would be possible and Leo looked at him in disbelief.

“its not that simple Yunju, besides whose going to pay for your training?” Leo demanded, the others had finally let Tehun go who scrambled over to Leo. Leo put his arm around his hyung and held him close.

“You are of course, I’ve been watching you with your debut and it seems like you will be easy to replace.” Yunju stated raising his eyebrows, Tehun felt Leo tense slightly.

“Yunju-ah, there’s no way that you could replace me. We’ve already debuted.” Leo scoffed rolling his eyes, Yunju just smiled. Having known Leo since they were young he knew that the idea made Leo nervous.

“Pepole leave the group and get replaced all the time.” Yunju murmured, Leo sighed rubbing his face. He wanted the bullying to end but the idea of being around Yunju all the time and having to pay for his training wasn’t too appealing.

“if I get you into the agency will you please leave me alone and my friends as well.” Leo asked, Yunju thought for a minute.

“Neh.” Yunju lied, the moment he got into the agency he was going to make Leo’s life a living hell.

“Alright, I’ll let you know give me a week.” Leo muttered, lifting Tehun onto his back who looked like he was about to fall over he limped from warehouse.

“Leo, why did you come?” Tehun asked sleepily, Leo climbed the stairs to the boys house and set him down gently. He leaned against the door catching his breath, he knew he was going to be in pain tomorrow.

“Hyung, why wouldn’t I?” Leo retorted, tehun sughed rubbing his face and unlocked the door.

“Aigoo, what is N going to say when he sees you..you look awful.” Tehun teased, Leo chuckled but winced it was too painful.

“I’ll just tell him that when I hurt myself at practice it was worse than it was at first.” Leo explained, shrugging, Tehun sighed and hugged him gently both careful of their injuries.

“Text me when you get back to the dorm.” Tehun ordered, Leo nodded and hobbled down the stairs slowly making his way to the nearest bus stop.

 

“This is unbelievable does he not understand what he’s putting the group through.” N grumbled rubbing his face, he had fallen asleep for  a few hours and  had hoped that Leo had snuck in but when he had checked the bedroom there were only four bodies in there.

“Hyung, is Leo hyung not back yet?” Hyuk asked sleepily, N almost jumped out of his skin and looked over at the youngest who had already showered and was dressed for school.

“Aigoo, come here.” N ordered, he settled down on the couch and Hyuk sat on the floor in front of him. N took the towel from him and began to dry his hair better. “Aniyo, it’s really frustrating.”

“Maybe something happened at home, you know that hyung never talks about his family.” Hyuk mumure sleepily, he had been worried about Leo and hadn’t slept that well. Neither boy heard the door opening softly, Leo held his breath about to go in but paused when he heard N speak.

“You didn’t sleep good hmm. I need to talk to manager hyung, I don’t want to but leo needs to get in trouble. Its already hard enough for all of us because he’s so shy and quiet, we have to go out of our way to make sure he’s included in everything. Sometimes I wonder how the group would be without Leo, we wouldn’t have to constantly be forcing him to do things causing stress for all of us.” N stated, Leo winced hearing this and quickly backed away from the door letting it shut softly. Deciding what to do he hurried back outside well as fast as he could and went to the grocery store. Taking a deep breath he bought everyone’s favorite drinks and morning sandwiches and headed back to the door.

 

“Where the hell have you been?!” N demanded the minute Leo walked back into the dorm. Leo his lips struggling with the bags and carriers of coffee.

“mom called, there was some trouble at home. My phone died and I haven’t memorized everyone’s number yet.” Leo murmured his head hung low. Ken hit N’s arm gently seeing how tired Leo was.

“Aigoo, its alright. Just leave a note next time.” N murmured hugging Leo gently, Leo gasped softly pushing N away. Everyone looked at him surprised, sure he wsn’t one for skinship but he never acted like that especially when it was just the boys around.

“Sorry, but it looks like I hurt myself more than I thought.” Leo murmured and limped off to the bathroom to inspect the damage. Leaving the members to stare after him most of them concerned except for N who was still a little pissed.