Tension

shy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5iqFOB8wFeD_7nV7vFY1

 

"Jeez their sooo cute." Joon gushed when he went into the room to wake up Leo and Mir for their schedule. Leo was sprawled across the younger boy and Mir had his arms wrapped tightly around him as if to protect him from monsters.

"I heard that." Leo grumbled, Joon jumped in surprise and smiled slightly. Leo squirmed away from MIr sighing in relief and ran his fingers through his hair.

"What.. your adorable Leo." Joon said reaching over to pinch the younger boys cheek, Leo growled but blushed slightly and climbed off the bed stretching sleepily.

"I don't wanna go" Leo whined puffing out his cheeks,the first thing Joon thought of when he saw this was that Leo looked like an angry lion cub. Seungho was walking past when he spotted the one thing very few people witnessed..Leo aegyo. The look on Joon's face made him burst into laughter pushing into the room and leaned agaisnt the door.

"So you are one of the few to witness Leo's cuteness." Seungho announced, Joon turned and looked at him opening his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Seungho waited patiently knowing Joon was about to explode.

"AHHHH your soooo cute, I just want to cuddle with you!!!" Joon squealed throwing his arms around Leo his head. Leo giggled, Seungho shook his head amazed, Leo definately did not act that way with the VIXX members.

"Alright, lets go...we're going to be late!" He announced clapping his hands, Leo turned pulling Mir from the bed and they stumbled after Seungho.

 

"I wonder how things are going to be today." Hyuk whispered, the atmosphere was quiet but not tense. It was weird even Ken wasn't being his usual bubbly self.

"Alright kiddo's lets go, we're going to be late." N announced herding everyone towards the door a bright smile on his face, the others having known him for so long recognized a fake smile right away and decided then and there that they were going to behave all day.

 

"Leo, are you going to be okay?" Seungho asked softly, they were there along with a few other idol groups who were practicing for M! countdown.

"Neh hyung, thanks for letting me stay with you last night." Leo murmured not looking at him, Seungho sighed softly here was the Leo that the other idols even his own members knew and gone was the adorable boy who just wanted to be loved.

"Any time Leo, now go on before your members think we kidnapped you." Seungho ordered, Leo flashed a small rare smile and bowed before hurrying to VIXX's dressing room hoping he would be the first one there. Luck was on his side when he arrived, Leo liked to get ready last so he curled up on the couch and within minutes was sound asleep, one of the stylists tucked a blanket around him smiling gently.

 

"I feel like today is going to be soo tense." Hongbin whispered his arm around Hyuk's shoulder as they walked down the hallway towards their dressing room.

"I agree hyung..Even though Lion hyung isn't with us yet I can already feel the tension rising because we're going to be around him soon." Hyuk murmured, they were the first to get to the dressing room and walked in.

"Lion hyung." Hongbin grinned and hurried over to the sleeping boy, brushing his hair out of his face he his cheek. To his surprise Leo didn't flinch away just mumbled sleepily and nuzzled his face against his hand.

"Aigoo, he's so adorable." Hyuk gushed, he quickly took a picture and saved it as his background grinning. He could hear the others laughing and talking in the hallway and went outside to see them.

"Ah you guys got here fast." ken said grinning about to enter the room but Hyuk stopped him and they looked at him curiously.

"Uh..Leo hyung is in there and he's sleeping." Hyuk explained, he didn't miss the way N's eyes lit up and smiled to himself.

"Ah thanks Hyuk, lets be quiet guys." N murmured, Ken and Ravi nodded and the stopped talking. Waking up a tired Leo was never a good thing.

 

After the others got ready, N reluctantly went to wake up Leo. Touching the younger boys shoulder gently he shook him, Leo whined and snuggled deeper into the couch trying to get away. N laughed softly, it seemed like the only time they got along now was when one of them was asleep. Giving up being gentle N yanked the blanket away and slapped Leo's cheek gently. Leo's eyes fluttered up and he blinked at N surprised, the slap hadn't hurt but had surprised him enough to wake up.

"ah, sorry." Leo murmured rubbing his face, standing up he stretched and headed towards a chair to get ready.

"did you have fun with Seungho hyung?" Ravi asked curiously settling down beside Leo. Leo smiled slightly his eyes filled with excitement.

"Neh, we talked about some stuff and Joonie hyung helped me with something." Leo explained, Ravi was watching Leo curiously noticing he seemed a lot more relaxed than the day before.

"That's good, come on hyung lets have a good rehearsal." Ravi grabbed Leo's hand, Leo tensed slightly but didn't pull away which surprised the younger boy. To the fans it always seemed like Ravi was teasing and annoying to his hyung, but Ken adored Leo and just wanted him to open up and be loving with the group.

 

"Well done everyone, really good!" N said grinning in delight, his smile faded when he turned to Leo. Leo cringed slightly, during the rehearsal he had messed up a few of their dance moves because he was still in pain. "Leo, why don't you head to the company and practice for an hour or so."

"Neh." Leo murmured, MBLAQ had been watching their rehearsal and sighed when Leo kept messing up. For being a rookie group messing up like that could not happen, as Leo passed Joon caught his arm gently.

 

"Leo..you got everything figured out with that boy, just don't think about it and only think about this song and dance. I know how important VIXX is to you so don't ruin it." Joon murmured, the other VIXX members were watching curiously waiting for Leo, Leo nodded and bowed slightly hurrying after the others.

"What you said earlier about this Yunju kid, I hope this won't blow up in Leo's face." Thunder said softly, Joon threw his arm around the younger boy and grinned.

"We're here for Leo and VIXX, we won't let anything happen to them." Joon soothed, Thunder nodded and they went their seperate ways from VIXX.

 

"Yunju-ah." Leo said surprised when he walked into the company and his former friend was standing there with a suitcase. Yunju turned to him and Leo resisted the urge to gasp because Yunju had a genuine smile on his face.

"Leo, I can't believe this is happening." Yunju breathed moving towards him, Leo coudldn't stop himself from tensing slightly when Yunju wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"I know, its pretty cool." Leo murmured, he helped grab Yunju's things and headed to the practice room. Yunju followed him looking around with wide eyes. Leo set Yunju's stuff down by a bench and went to the radio. "Yunju-ah, can you help me with something, I keep messing up this dance move because I'm still in pain from when you hurt me. I need to find a way to do it without being in pain."

"Neh." Yunju stated, Leo pulled up a practice video showing the part he kept messing up. He knew that if Joon hyung saw him getting along with Yunju it would be shocking because of how Yunju treated Leo, but Leo was the type who knew that even bad people had goodness in them and they had been friends once before.