Careful

shy

Bsivrz1CAAAu_yB.jpg

 

 

278e028e4172396c828df79a6fe77778.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where is Yunju by the way?" N asked curiously, Leo tensed slightly a little upset that N would care where Yunju is but that was his own fault.

"Manager hyung went grocery shopping and took Yunju hyung with him." Hongbin replied, Leo sighed in relief easing away from Hyuk who had finally calmed down.

"go take a shower Hyukie okay." Leo murmured, the younger boy nodded getting up and quickly left to the bathroom. He was worried that he had made Leo angry for almost revealing what was really going on with Yunju hyung.

"Well what did you guys think of the first episode?" N asked curiously as they all settled down waiting for Hyuk, they had decided to all go see a movie that night since they didn't have a schedule until later the next day.

"It was great hyung…you looked so adorable I thought Leo Hyung was going to attack you." Ken replied laughing softly, Leo blushed hiding his face in a pillow. He couldn't help it when he had seen N in that puppy costume he had just wanted to cuddle and pet him but luckily he had been able to resist the urge.

"Leo hyung you did well on the show...I thought you would have freaked out." Ravi confessed, Leo  set down the pillow smiling slightly, he was proud of himself at how he had been able to express himself on the show.

 

 

After about an hour they were all ready to go, they had even brought Yunju along much to Hyuk's annoyance, he tried to make sure he sat next to Leo but Yunju had maneuvered his way so that Leo sat on the end and Yunju was sitting beside him. Leo tried to pay attention to the movie but I was hard with Yunju digging his nails into his thigh, this was apparently not the right time to wear shorts. Yunju dug his fingernails into Leo's bare thigh smirking to himself when Leo let out a hiss of pain. Hyuk kept glancing over to see if everything was okay which kept distracting Ravi and he wouldn't admit it to anyone but he was getting jealous, throwing his arm around the younger boy, he pulled him into his side keeping him still. Once the movie ended they left the theatre before the lights came on so that they could get out without being ambushed by potential fans, Leo tugged his shorts down slightly when he saw the marks on thighs and smiled brightly when N threw his arm around him.

 

"Should we get dinner?" N asked curiously, the others nodded in agreement. Hyuk kept trying to move towards Leo but Ravi kept a firm grip on his hand when the youngest looked at him annoyed, Ravi just shrugged nodding towards the two oldest who were surprisingly holding hands much to Leo's dismay he was still uncomfortable with the public display.

 

"Since Vixx has a photoshoot tomorrow, Leo will be joining you guys because he is still an official member, while Yunju will go to practice with the other trainees." Their manager announced, they all nodded in agreement, Leo bit his lip to stop the yelp of pain when Yunju stomped on his foot which was hidden because of the table.

"Hyung, we should go get some snacks." Hyuk announced jumping up he grabbed Leo's arm pulling the surprised older boy up as well.

"Be quick and don't buy too much, hyung already went remember." N warned, Leo nodded before being dragged away by an eager Hyuk. Once out of sight Leo was able to limp slightly and rested back against a building sighing.

"You okay hyung, what did he do?" Hyuk demanded an angry look on his face, Leo resisted the urge to laugh because the younger boy looked so adorable.

"Im okay, he didn't do anything wrong." Leo lied, the younger boy glared at him but let the matter drop knowing that Leo wouldn’t say anything more. "Lets go get some snacks you can get whatever you want."

"Hurray!" Leo rolled his eyes as he was dragged to three different stores before they returned to the others by the van carrying three bags full.

"Yah!" N exclaimed shaking his head in disbelief, Leo flushed guiltily shaking his head while Hyuk grinned a small smirk on his face.

"I got Lion hyung wrapped around my finger!" He announced, everyone laughed softly at the nickname while Leo looked at him confused, he hadn't heard that one before. Ken walked over and petted his head gently playing with his hair.

"You're our lion right hyung?" Ken asked grinning, Leo nodded slowly connecting the dots as his face flushed slightly. N grinned nudging them into the van, he was able to get them two into the backseat and the others in the middle seat while Yunju sat in the passenger seat much to his annoyance.

 

 

When they arrived back at their dorm everyone went their separate ways, N dragged a freaked out Leo into the bathroom. Ravi dragged Hyuk into the kitchen to put their things away which left Hongbin and Ken alone with Yunju, not wanting to be mean they dragged the older boy into the living where they set up a game to play. Hyuk was on his tiptoes struggling to reach the top shelf when he felt someone standing behind him, heart beating a little quicker he turned and looked up. Ravi smirked as Hyuk leaned back against the counter, grabbing the box from Hyuk he pressed against him reaching up to put it away. Hyuk bit his lip trying not to squirm around, he could feel how hot his face was and knew he must be as red as a tomato, Ravi wrapped his arm around Hyuk's neck holding him still and leaned down kissing him lightly on the lips.

 

 

"Yah..Yah what are you doing?" Leo demanded trying to get away from N, the older boy had already taken off most of his clothes leaving him only in his boxers, while Leo stared at him wide eyed.

"Come on Leo…you know that the show is going to expect a lot of skinship, you might as well get used to it now." N replied shrugging, inside he was worried that he ould be pushing too much but it was something that needed to be done