Home pt.2

shy
 

“Enjoy.” Mrs. Lee said grinning, Leo bowed his head kicking Hyuk gently under the table when Hyuk didn’t. Hyuk blushed slightly and quickly bowed.

“Thank you.” The replied, she hurried off and Hyuk looked up wide eyed at Leo.

“She…she’s your mom?” he asked, Leo sighed taking Hyuk’s plate and placing some food on it.

“Neh…I found out when I was about 10, that Seo-hyun isn’t my mom. I guess my parents divorced when I was about a year, when they divorced my mom had to let me go. She doesn’t know that I know.” Leo explained, Hyuk was so stunned he didn’t know what to say. Leo chuckled softly and motioned him to start eating. “Just eat and listen while I talk alright.”

“Neh.” Hyuk agreed eagerly digging in the food was soo good. Leo smiled slightly at the sight and leaned back in his seat thinking back to his past.

 

“After I found out about my parents and what the actual situation was. I was angry and heart broken, I lost trust in everyone. I wasn’t upset at Mrs. Lee, I knew that she just did what she had to thinking that I would have a better life but the truth was that I didn’t. My parents are terrifying people Hyukie, tey don’t like people who are different and lets be honest I’m clearly different. I’m quiet, I don’t really like people and I like to be alone. They wanted a loud energetic athletic son, of course they got the athletic part because I loved soccer. It wasn’t long until I realized that I liked boys, I didn’t tell them because I knew what their reaction was going to be. I really liked hanging out with my friends around that time but as I realized my feelings it became awkward and I started to withdraw. Yunju was one of my closest friends so I ended up telling him, and he seemed okay with it. Actually all of my friends were okay with it, they supported me whole heartedly. So growing up I had a normal life and I did skinship a lot with my friends, I ended up dating this guy named Sejong, we were really close. He respected my boundaries and never pushed me into anything that I didn’t want. I was going to introduce him to my parents when things suddenly changed, Yunju and I decided to try out for Jellyfish together, we anted to be in a group together. However he broke his leg a few days before the audition and I went alone, he knew that I was going but he didn’t think that I would make it. When I made it into the agency, he was so supportive. Little did I know that he was very jealous and was going to ruin my life that I knew until then, after making it into the agency I went home to tell my parents only to be met with hate and disgust. Seems like Yunju went and told them about my relationship with Sejong, they forbade me to see him. I ended up having to cut all ties with him and my friends, my parents literally kept me a prisoner in our home.” Leo paused taking a deep breath, Hyuk had finished eating and was trying to come to grips with what his hyung was saying. Unknown to Leo, Hyuk was recording what he was saying, not for a bad reason but to show the other hyungs later.

“Hyung…if it’s too painful you don’t have to tell me anymore.” Hyuk said softly, Leo laughed softly wiping at his face when he realized tears had slipped down. Hyuk bit his lip it was really rare to see Leo emotional and he wasn’t sure what to do.

“it gets worse.” Leo murmured, Hyuk took a deep breath he wanted to cry too, but he knew that if Leo was crying he had to be strong for the both of them.

“Go ahead.’ Hyuk said, he glanced at his phone making sure he still had enough battery and that he was still recording.

“I couldn’t have friends over if they were guys because they didn’t want me to do anything. I wasn’t even allowed to hug male family members, only to shake their hand out of respect. Dad would beat me if I did something that angered him, even if it was something like being late from school. Since I thought Seo-hyun was my mom, I think her reaction hurt me the most because she looked at me as if I was disgusting, that feeling was probably the worst thing ever. Since I had gotten into the agency, I knew my parents wouldn’t agree until I proved to them it was all a lie. I  started to change, it felt so wrong Hyukie, why couldn’t they love me for who I was? I stopped being close to people completely, I met one of my elementary school friends Eunji who knew that I was gay but agreed to be my girlfriend to fool my parents. I’ve never been so grateful to someone before, I owe her a lot. Finally after about two years, my parents agreed to let me enter the agency full time, before that I would practice but go home and sleep and other things. I was so relieved to get away from my parents, I came here first because I wanted to see Mrs. Lee for the last time since I didn’t know how long it would be. I think the reason that I haven’t told her that I know who she is, is because I’m afraid to be rejected again, it already happened from one mom I can’t go through that again.” He said softly, finally collapsing back into the chair. Leo took a deep breath and let it out slowly not looking at Hyuk.

“Hyung…is that why you don’t like when we cuddle with you?” Hyuk finally said, Leo rolled his eyes of course this was the only thing Hyuk would want to know about.

“Neh…b..but I’ve started getting better right?” Leo asked softly a shy look on his face, Hyuk bit his lip to keep from squealing.

“Neh hyung..you have.” Hyuk murmured reaching across the table and patting his hand gently, it hurt a little that Leo flinched but he didn’t pull his hand away.

 

“I have something from Hyuk.” Ravi whispered, they were done wit their schedule. Yunju and N had gone to get them all food.

 

*text*

 

Hyukie: Hyung..don’t let N hyung and Yunju sunbae hear this. Leo hyung doesn’t know I recorded this and please don’t tell him.

 

“Omg.” Ken breathed after they listened to the recordings, they all winced when they could hear the emotion in Leo’s voice and sniffles. They knew it wasn’t Hyuk crying it was Leo.

“Aigoo..poor Hyukie.” Hongbin whispered, the older two sent him confused looks and he sighed. “Leo hyung is never emotional, Hyukie is very emotional I wonder how he was able to handle it.”

“Shhh.” Ravi ordered, Ken and Hongbin looked up and grinned pretending everything was normal, but inside were worrying over Hyuk and Leo.