You liked me?

shy

"Ah ..i never hated you." Yunju blurted once Leo had finished what he needed to say, Leo stared at him shocked opening his mouth to demand an explanation but Yunju kept on talking. "I liked you not as a hyung, but really liked you. Hell i knew you were gay before you even said anything, because I am too I just couldn't come to terms with it when i realized that I had feelings for you. I never meant for any of this to happen, but I was so upset when you were telling me how you liked this one person or how you felt this person as cute, so I told your parents that you were gay.I never ever dreamed they would have reacted the way they did and if I had thought they would I never would have said anything. I wanted to hurt you because i felt betrayed, I thought you could tell i felt about you becasue we were both gay but it just didn't happen that way. Since we were so close i was devestated that you took the opportunity to join Jellyfish without me..at first I was really angry thinking about how could you abandon me like you did  when we had planned on joining together, later I wasn't angry anymore i was just sad that you were achieving this on your own and I was being left behind. By then though the damage had already been done i had started bullying you out of anger and it was to late to change anything, so I just continued to be how I felt that I should that you had taken what was mine. I know that what i did at the time and even now is something that you could probably never forvive me for but i hope at some time in the future you could forgive me." Yunju said softly not looking at his former best friend, Leo was taking deep breaths trying to calm his racing heart, all he could think of was that Yunju didn't hate him.

"I..I dont know if I can forgive you." Leo whispered, Yunju nodded in understanding for the first time letting tears fill his eyes. "yet." Yunju's head snapped up in shock eyes wide in surprise.

"Hyung." he breathed, Leo flushed slightly quickly wiping at his tears before reaching out and gently wiping Yunju's tears away.

"Just give me time Yunju-ah, but first we need to get this straightened out with my group members and the company. I really like N, I know that you said you had feelings for me but you've always been my best friend like my brother..I'm sorry that I can't return your feelings the way you would like me too." Leo said softly, Yunju just smiled back in understanding nodding reaching out he took Leo's hand squeezing it gently.

"I must say..you and N do look cute together." He smiled slightly, Leo blushed deeply trying to cover his face with his one free hand.

"oh hush." Leo scolded a softly laugh escaping him and they both shared a smile before Leo took a deep breath and standing "Come on lets join the others and later we can go talk to the CEO."

"Sounds good." Yunju murmured taking a deep breath he wasn't sure if he would be able to handle seeing the others but he knew that it was time to stop trying to take over Leo's life and ruining the new friendhips he had made.

"Dont worry Yunju-ah, I"ll be right here with you." Leo soothed taking a deep breath he opened the door of the room and they walked out inot the living room wehre the others were either playing on their phones or watching tv. 

 

Nodding slightly to the others who looked at him concerned Leo nudged Yunju to the couch who sat down reluctantly and he headed off to the kitchen know that was where N was probably hiding. N looked up when Leo walked in, he was surprised when Leo headed straight towards him throwing his arms around him and pressing his face into N's shoulder. N slowly wrapped his arms around the younger boy, pressing his lips against his head a small smiling forming. 

"What's the matter?" N asked concerned, Leo shrugged slightly pressng closer to him until there was literally no space between them.

"I..can we talk later." Leo whispered pulling back slightly staring at N hopefully.

"Of course, is everything alright?" Leo grinned trying to soothe his worries and pressing his lips lightly to N's cheek.

"it will be hopefully, I just have one request." N looked at him curiously raising his eyebrows. "please be nice to Yunju-ah, we had a nice talk in the other room and i really want this to work. After we are done eating here, we are going to go talk to the CEO."

"I..I..alright.' N sighed, Leo sighed in relief squeezing the older boy he moved to step back when N wrapped his arm around his neck and pulled him back towards him kissing him lightly on the lips.

 

"OOOHHHHH!" Hyuk yelled from the doorway a huge grin on his face, N jerked back smacking his head against the cabinet and he groaned glaring at the youngest boy.

"You should run." Leo suggested, Hyuk giggled winking at him before darting back into the living with N hot on his heels. Leo laughed softly grabbing a tray full of food and heading into the living room.

"Ah hyung help!" Hyuk squealed as N pinned him to the grouand tickling him mercilessly. Hunju smiled from the couch getting up to help Leo settle the dishes down on the table.

"Now is a good time." Leo murmured as everyone finally settled down with plates of food the tv turned down so they could talk. 

"Um..I have something to say." Yunju said suddenly, Leo placed a hand on his arm smiling gently the others looked at him curiously they were surprised when N took a deep breath and spoke.

"Go ahead Yunju-ah..we won't interrupt you." N said softly, smiling slightly at the oldest boy Yunju took a deep breath and started to talk.