secrets

shy

tumblr_mx0wvrHthU1saqs07o1_500.jpg

 

"come on Hyukkie..we should be getting back." Leo murmured, they bowed to the lady and hurried from the diner.

"Hyung." Hyuk said softly, Leo paused and glanced at him curiously. Hyuk took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around the older boy. "Thank you.'

"Uh...for what?' Leo asked confused not really sure where to put his hands he just let them hang by his sides. Hyuk noticed and laughed softly, taking Leo's arms he settled them around his waist.

"Trusting me enough to tell me all of this, I wish you could tell the others too though. Not N hyung just the others because they are worried about you." Hyuk stated, he was confused when Leo laughed softly pulling back to pin Hyuk with a stern look even though his eyes were sparkling.

"I'm sure they already know, you shouldn't have recorded me." Leo scolded, Hyuk's jaw dropped in shock and he blushed furiously in embarassment.

"h..h..how did you know?" he whined stomping his foot causing Leo to let out the laughter he had been holding and patted Hyuk's head gently.

"When your doing something your not supposed to, you always have a little smirk on your face." Leo explained, Hyuk sighed in defeat looking at the ground.

"Sorry hyung, I just didn't want them to worry too much." the younger mumbled, Leo nodded in understanding taking his hand shyly and pulled him along.

"Its alright, I just wonder how they are all doing with Yunju." Leo stated, Hyuk knew that he was more worried about how N was getting along with him but didn't say it out loud.

 

"I wonder what Jung hyung wants." Ravi murmured, they had gotten back to their dorm when they spotted their CEO waiting for them.

"Ah boys..where are Leo and Hyuk-shi?" he asked curiously, they all glanced at each other unsure of what to say when they heard laughing from the bottom of the stairs and turned to see the two in question.

"Hyung." Leo said smiling slightly he bowed along with Hyuk, the others noticed that Leo had his arm around the younger boy and shared surprised glances.

"Ah Leo-ah, just the one I need to talk to. If yo boys don't mind I'll borrow him for a few minutes." He announced, the others nodded in agreement bowing as he left with Leo following after him.

"Lets go in, its been a long day and we have to wake up early." N murmured, Hyuk stared after Leo and only moved when Ravi suddenly threw him over his shoulder gently and walked into the dorm the youngest laughing softly.

 

"Leo, I think we should rethink your plan to get N to realize how much he means to you." Jung announced, Leo sighed rubbing his face. 
"I guess I really didn't think this through, Yunju-shi kind of threw me for a loop." Leo stated, Jung nodded in understanding. 

"Since you weren't with them today, I have to say that I'm surprised at how close N and Yunju-shi have gotten and I have to say I don't like it." the older man stated, Leo bit his lip throwing his hands up in defeat he stood up and started pacing back and forth.

"My parents still think I'm straight, if something were to happen and it came out that I wasn't I'm afraid of what they would do, if something happens with Yunju and he ends up not being able to stay in the agency then I'm screwed." Leo stated calmly, his eyes widening when he remembered who he was speaking to and quickly bowed in apology while the older man chuckled softly.

"That is the most emtion I have ever heard you speak with, except when your singing of course." Jung said, Leo laughed softly in agreement. Jung sighed standing and aproached Leo placing a hand on his shoulder squeezing gently.

"Hyung." leo said gently, Leo had another secret which happened to be that the CEO was his half brother, no one knew because they knew people would think he would be getting special treatment.

"Taekwoonie..I hate seeing you afraid of people, I don't know everything you went through but I've seen the way N watches you and I know he loves you. I just wish you had the courage to open up to him, please work on it." he said softly, Leo nodded in understanding and hugged him tightly, when they were alone Leo was glad to have him on his side.

 

"Hyungs..lets sleep in the managers room..we can talk." Hyuk whispered, the three older boys nodded in agreement and waited til Yunju and N went to bed. Sneaking out of the room they shared, they went into the managers room where Hyuk was sitting with extra blankets and pillows.

"How did things go earlier Hyukie?" ken asked softly, Ravi pulled Hyuk onto his lap as he leaned against the bed post, he saw the younger boys lips trembling and his hair gently.

."I feel so bad for Leo hyung..how can his parents treat him like that?" he demanded, Hongbin smiled gently and settled down beside Ravi while Ken settled on the other side of Ravi.

"his parents are very narrowminded it seems, Leo is a wonderful hyung to us isn't he, even though he can be scary at times." Hongbin said softly, the others laughed in agreement and Hyuk sighed.

"I was right, he loves N hyung but is too scared. He was so proud of himself because he's getting better at skinship, it was the cutest thing ever." Hyuk stated a fond smile on his face, "I just hope N hyung and Yunju sunbae don't do anything stupid." 

"I agree, they have become pretty close, maybe we can make situations where Leo and N hyung have to be alone." Ken suggested, they all grinned at the thought and started coming up with ideas. They heard footsteps heading towards the manager room and held their breaths.

"Hyukie?" Leo said softly, Ken jumped up and unlocked the door pulling the surprised boy into the room before shutting and llocking the door again. "uh..are we having a sleepover?"

"Neh!" Hongbin announced grinning, they held their breaths waiting for Leo's reaction and saw his eyes sparkle but he shook his head.

"Yah, we have an early schedule tomorrow, you want N to be angry?" he demanded, the younger boys pouted but nodded in understanding, Ravi, Hongbin and Ken got p to go back to their hsared room but Leo smiled slightly. "You guys can stay in here with us just get to sleep." 

"Hurray!" Leo sighed rubbing his face unsure if this would work out, he started making a place on the floor for him but stopped when Ken yanked him onto the bed.

"Aniyo hyung..we'll all sleep here." He announced, Leo snorted looking at the bed in disbelief. Ravi scooted over holding Hyuk against his chest to make room for Ken. "You want me to lay down or you?" 

"Uhh..I..uhh." Leo stammered his face turning red, Hyuk giggled in delight at the srprised looks on his other hyungs faces, they were used to leo being shy and embarrassed but never at a loss of words. 

"Understood." Ken murmured, he flopped down on the bed bside Ravi and pulled leo down ontop of him before he could protest , they had the covers over all of them. Realizing that this position actuually made them all uncomfortable, Hongbin his side and Hyuk wrapped an arm around him. Sooin they were all laying on their sides facing each others back arms thrown around each other. That was the scene their manager walked into at 4am to wake them up, shaking his head in disbelief he took a picture to hold for evidence later.