Weekly Idol

shy

 

 

 

 

 

 

image

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7623ffa5b757509245ed01b71934414f/tumblr_miav87Pb4j1s3d5lxo1_500.gif

 

 

"Our guests today are some very handsome boys..please welcome Vixx!" Coni called out, the two MC's clapped as the six boys hurried on bowing and grinning in delight.

"Hello, we are V.I X.X. Vixx nice to meet you!" They said grinning and bowing to the audience, Coni and Doni couldn't hold their excitement. They had heard how quiet and reserved Leo was and couldn't wait to get him to do some of the games they had planned.

"Alright, I'm happy to see all of you boys. Today we'll be starting with writing your profile, fixing anything that may be wrong on the web...we'll start with Leo!" Doni announced, Leo nodded he had assumed he would go first since he was sitting the closest.

"Real name Jung Taekwoon." coni stated, Leo nodded smiling slightly which already surprised the members. He never smiled during shows unless they forced him.

"Neh, while training we were thinking of stage names and someone suggested Leo and it kind of stuck." Leo explained, they went over some more things until it was time for some fan questions for the boy.

"Alright here are some fan questions, answer them honestly." Doni announced, the members sat nervously waiting for Leo to freak out at any moment.

"Neh, I understand." Leo murmured taking deep breaths, he prepared himself to answer hard questions.

 

"Seungho, VIXX is on weekly idol!" Joon called out, Seungho set his school book down and hurried into the living room where the other members were curled up against each other on the couch. The oldest squirmed his way between the two youngest and grinned.

"Let's see how Leo does shall we?" Seungho murmured, the others all nodded excitedly. Ever since they did a show with them and had met Leo they all felt like looking after him, including Mir even though he was younger.

"Didn't you say you saw Leo last night?" G.O. asked curiously, Seungho nodded rubbing his face. He was the only one who knew about Leo being bullied and wasn't sure if he should tell the others.

"Neh, I'm going to tell you something that can never be repeated alright. Especially to the other VIXX members, they don't know about this." Seungho announced, pinning each of the members with a look especially Mir who stared back at him offended.

"I won't tell hyung." Mir grumbled, Joon leaned over ruffling his hair and Mir stuck out his tongue, he hated being petted like that and the older boy new that.

"Leo's being bullied, has been for years and can't get away from it." Seungho stated softly, they all stared at him surprised. They had just assumed that he was quiet, they never would have assumed he was being bullied.

"And N and the others don't know?" Joon asked surprised, Seungho nodded sighing rubbing his face.

"Leo got in trouble the other day for staying out over night going to get our friend Tehun. The bully is someone from Leo's childhood, I guess they used to be good friends but something happened. This boy will not leave Leo alone and its causing a lot of stress for him, he also overheard N saying how difficult it was having Leo in the group because of his shyness. He wants to change." Seungho explained, Thunder shook his head sighing.

"Doens't N understand that if Leo changes it won't bef ore his benefit but for others and that's not fair to Leo." Thunder stated, the others nodded in agreement, Seungho opened his mouth to say something but was cut off when the show started up again.

 

"Alright the first question...Who is Leo the closest to in VIXX?" Doni asked, everyone assumed that Leo would say he was the closest to N because they were the same age, but they were going to be in for a lot of surprises with Leo today.

"I can't really say that I'm close to anyone yet, We're still getting to know each other, we've been training together for a few years but I dont think there are any strong bonds yet. I feel like I"m getting closer to Hongbin and Hyuk though." Leo announced, N had to struggle to keep his jaw from dropping. The others were surprised as well, Leo never spoke that much in a day yet alone in two minutes.

"That's understandable.. here's another question, I think this is going well the fans will be able to get to know you guys better." Coni announced, Leo nodded saying some of the things he had made the stress come away and he liked the feeling at the moment he didn't care how the other memebers would react.

"Alright 2nd question...Leo who do you find the most irritating? Aigoo, that's a tough question." Doni murmured, also trying to control his features when Leo answered without hesitation.

"N." Leo blurted, N felt his heart break a little bit at this and without others noticing Ken patted his back gently smiling slightly.

"Ah..why do you say that?" Cni asked curiously, Leo thought for a minute he didn't want to reveal that he had over heard N and Hyuk until the right movement.

"Because he's loud, I like quiet." Leo explained, Hyuk nodded in understanding sometimes he wished Leo was the leader because N acted like he was younger than hyuk who was the youngest.

"I have a question myself, we've heard that your so quiet and shy but that doesn't seem to be the case right now. Did something change?" Doni asked curiously, the other members leaned forward in their seats curious.

 

"Here we go." Seungho murmured, he was impressed at how well Leo was holding up, he didn't think Leo needed any help discovering himself.

"I'm curious, did he tell you what happened to cause him to want to change other than hearing what N said?" G.O asked curiously, Seungho shook his head and they turned eagerly to the tv waiting for Leo's response.

 

'I just happened to hear people talking and they were saying how it must be burdenson to have someone like me in an Idol group. They were saying that N must be under a lot of stress to keep me involved with what's going on and to make people understand that I"m just shy and don't have a cold personality like many people think. I've decided to try and change and be more outgoing, I don't want to be a burden especially since we just debuted, if it means changing who I am I can do that." Leo explained, Hyuk and N stared at each other in horror understanding dawning on them that he must have overheard them when he came in early in the morning.

"Ah, but if you change for other people that's not doing yourself a favor are you?" Doni murmured, Leo smiled slightly shrugging his broad shoulders.

"A hyung of mine told me that, but I also don't want to be a burden its not fair to anyone else." he announced, after that the questions ended and they started on games.

"Alright this is a personal favorite of ours, the pepero game!" Coni announced, the six boys all groaned. Even though Leo was wanting to change this was still way out of his comfort zone.

"Hongbin and Leo, you're up.!" Doni stated, Leo took the stick in his mouth and stood there staring at Hongbin. Hongbin was so nervous this was the first time that they were going to be this close. 

Everyone was surprised when Hongbin was the one who hesitated, seeing the pleading look on Leo's face before he shut his eyes Hongbin took a deep breath and started moving closer to Leo. Their lips were almost touching when Hongbin bit down breaking the stick and they both stepped back, Leo's face flushed slightly and Hongbin with a nervous look on his face. Hyuk felt a little jealous and knew then that he had a crush on his hyung, N felt rage course through him. How could Leo say that out loud even though no one knew he was talking about N and Hyuk, it seemed like Leo was trying to get revenge on N..well two can play at that game N thought a slight smirk on his face.