Bonus 1: HyukBin

shy

tumblr_mog8gzplq81qljpkgo1_500.jpg

 

"Hyung can we talk?" Hyuk asked softly, they were the only two free from schedules the rest of the day. Ken and Ravi were guests on We Got Married, Leo and N were filming for We got Married, so the two youngest were back at the dorm hanging out.

"Of course Hyukie...what's up?" Hongbin asked he had just beaten the younger boy at a game, setting the controller down he turned to Hyuk.
"C..can we stop pretending?' Hyuk asked softly, Hongbin raised his eyes brows confused thinking for a minute and then smiled tenderly knowing what the younger boy was talking about.

"Do you like someone?" Hongbin asked curiously, Hyuk's face turned red and he mumbled something. Hongbin leaned closer trying to hear him and only caught Ravi hyung. "Ahh..Ravi?" he teased wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hyuunngg!!!" Hyuk whined hitting him lightly as he tried to hide his face, Hongbin laughed pulling his arms away and pulled him into his arms hugging him gently. "Even though our fans think we're dating, we're really not. I just I want to have something like N and Leo hyung." Hyuk murmured, they were unaware of Ravi and Ken standing in the doorway. Ravi's eyes wide in surprise a small smile on his face he was happy that Hyuk liked him. Ken was excited as well because now he could make a move on Hongbin, grabbing Ravi's arm he pulled the taller boy away before they were noticed.

"Since Jung hyung is the one who suggested that we pretend to date since the fans realized we didn't get along at first, it did help in our relationship though didn't it Hyukie." Hongbin said grinning pulling away from the younger boy, frowning when he saw the tears in the younger boys eyes. "aigoo, its nothing to cry over. Its not like we can't be close anymore."

"don't you think the fans would think it was weird if we broke up and me and Ravi hyung got close?" Hyuk asked softly, Hongbin shook his head thinking for a minute on how to bring this about to their fans.

"Well, we shouldn't always pick each other when people ask us questions. Fans always expect us to pick each other but we should change it up. Around the dorm too we should spend more time with the others, for you it should be Ravi." Hongbin explained, he was surprised when Hyuk smirked slightly sending him a look.

"and Ken hyung for you." he announced, Hongbin's mouth dropped in surprise it was his turn to blush slightly he thought he had been so discreet with his thoughts about the older boy.  "You were so obvious, I'm surprised that fans haven't noticed."

"Y..you don't think Ken hyung has noticed do you?" Hongbin asked nervously, Hyuk shook his head and Hongbin sighed in relief taking a deep breath.

 

 

"What's up hyung?" Ravi asked, Ken had dragged him back outside and they were sitting on the steps Ravi kind of distracted thinking about what Hongbin had said and how Hyuk hadn't corrected him.

"You like Hyuk...don't you?" Ken said softly, Ravi nodded without thinking and then stared surprised at Ken. The older boy laughed softly patting his shoulder "That was easier than I thought, I thought you were going to deny it."

"What about you? I saw you kiss Binnie the other night." Ravi teased, Ken's face instantly went red and he pouted looking anywhere but Ravi.

'I thought we were the only ones home, I already feel really guilty because even though the two aren't really dating the fans think they are and doing something so impulsive could have caused a lot of problems." Ken mumbled, Ravi wrapped his arm around the older boy rubbing his arm gently.

"We should play a game with them, how about Of Course then we can get them to confess their feelings and we can have some fun while at it." Ravi suggested, Ken stared at him and laughed softly moving to stand up and Ravi followed.

"You're very devious...where did you learn that from?" he demanded opening the door letting it slam shut behind them to let the two boys know they were home.

"From N hyung." Ravi replied a smirk on his face, Ken burst out laughing shaking his head. They peeked into the living room and saw the two younger ones watching a movie, Hyuk sprawled on top of Hongbin cuddled under a blanket.

"Kids we're back." Ken announced stepping into the room, Hongbin looked up putting a finger to his mouth. Ravi walked over and smiled slightly, Hyuk was sound asleep; a sleepy Hyuk was adorable. Leaning down Ravi easily lifted the smaller boy into his arms and turned to the other couch settled down with him on his lap, Hyuk whined and snuggled closer as Ken threw the blanket over them. Hongbin narrowed his eyes glancing between them something was fishy