Trying

shy

large.jpg

 

The four younger boys of VIXX all cooed at the sight in front of them, Yunju had already left to go home and see his parents for the day since it was a free day. All the fans and even Idols thought of Leo being the manly one because of his personality but here in front of them was Leo curled against N, head resting on his chest and N’s arms wrapped around him. Hyuk quickly took a picture saving it as his background a huge smile on his face. It seemed like things were starting to get back to normal, since Yunju wasn’t there Hyuk could feel some of the tension leave.

 

“Should we wake them up?” Ken murmured, they didn’t have any schedules today so they could do whatever but he knew that N didn’t like sleeping the day away.

“Let them sleep longer, we can do some cleaning and get snacks and movies for us when they wake up.” Hongbin suggested, everyone agreed even Hyuk who hated having to clean but he felt that he needed to so that the two oldest could get closer again.

“lets go, Hyukie and I will go get the snacks and movies while you two clean and get everything ready.” Ravi announced, grinning the left the two oldest and hurried off to do their assigned jobs.

“Aigoo.” N murmured, he had been awake the entire time, he rolled his eyes at his dongsaengs cute actions, as if he could be sleeping with Leo snuggled against him like a second skin. N slowly ran his fingers through Leo’s hair not wanting to wake him up but wanting to assure himself that the younger boy was actually snuggled against him. Leo yawned sleepily and buried himself closer to the warmth that was surrounding him, he had to admit to himself that he hadn’t slept this well in a long time and he didn’t want to wake up.

 

“How do you think Leo’s doing?” G.O asked curiously, he and Seungho were sprawled on their bed talking quietly while the others were doing their chores.

“I hope everything’s going well, he’s so adorable I can’t believe he actually admitted to missing N yesterday.” Seungho murmured, the younger boy nodded in agreement, Leo never ceased to amaze him he could be so quiet and cold but could be sweet and adorable the next minute.

“Do you think he made the wrong choice to do this plan of his?” he asked curiously, Seungho sighed rubbing his face as he thought about the younger boys choice.

“I’m not sure, I think he wants to show the others that he’s important to VIXX’s success. But the whole thing with this Yunju kid is throwing a huge rut in his plans and I think he’s not sure what to do but you know he’ll never ask for help.” Seungho replied, G.O nodded in agreement smiling slightly.

 

“Alright, lets wake them up.” Ken said smiling, they had cleaned for the last two hours, Ravi and Hyuk had just gotten back with snacks and movies and were setting up pillows and blankets in the living room for their free day. Hyuk hurried to the bedroom excitedly and walked in looking at them with a huge smile on his face.

‘Hyung…’ He said softly shaking N gently, he jumped back when N smiled at him. He was surprised it had been a long time since he had seen N smile like that and Hyuk smiled back.

“What’s up Hyukie?” N asked quietly, he knew they should be getting up so they could do something but he didn’t want to.

“We cleaned and bought movies and snacks, you should join us hyung. It’s been a while since we’ve all done something like this.” Hyuk stated, N nodded in agreement and Hyuk left going to Hongbin and wrapping his arms around him a happy smile on his face.

“Leo…Leo wake up.” N said softly, Leo groaned in protest as N slowly moved away shaking him gently.

“What time is it?” Leo grumbled rubbing his eyes sleepily, N smiled and glanced at the clock.

‘It’s 11, the kids cleaned and got movies and snacks for all of us.” He explained, Leo smiled slightly and stood up as well stretching, reaching for his phone he sighed when he saw the missed messages from Yunju.

 

**texts**

 

Yunju: Yah, meet me at the usual spot

Yunju: we wouldn’t want something to happen to your friends

Yunju: yah hurry up, I’m getting annoyed

Yunju: you and N hyung sure look close

 

Leo opened the picture that was attached and blushed in embarrassment quickly closing the text when N looked over concerned. Leo grabbed his clothes and quickly got ready hurrying into the kitchen where Ravi was getting their drinks ready. Ravi smiled brightly at the older boy but it faded when he saw the annoyed look on his face.

 

“Are you alright hyung?” he asked concerned, Leo glanced at him and quickly smiled patting his shoulder gently.

“Neh, I just have to run an errand real fast and I’ll be back alright.” Leo explained, Ravi nodded and watched him leave quickly.

“Where’s he going?” Ken asked confused, Ravi explained and the older boy sighed softly in disappointment.

“The last time he had to go on an ‘errand’ he didn’t come back until the next day.” Ken stated, Ravi wrapped his arms around the older boy and kissed his cheek watching him blush shyly and grinned.

“If he doesn’t come back in an hour we’ll go look for him.” Ravi suggested, Ken nodded in agreement and they hurried into the living room, N walked out of the room holding the envelope with the papers he had finished filling out and looked at them a smile on his face.

“Since Yunju-ah and Leo-ah aren’t here..lets talk.” N announced, the younger boys all gulped and looked at each other nervously, usually when he said this it was because they were in trouble.

“Did we do something wrong hyung?” Hongbin asked nervously as they settled down on the pillow covered floor, N shook his head and smiled slightly holding up the papers.

“So..whose idea was this?” he asked curiously, Ravi grinned raising his hand. N walked over and slapped him on the head with the papers, Ravi yelped in surprise.

“Hyung, what was that for?” Ravi demanded, Ken hid his smile rubbing the taller boys head in sympathy.

“are you willing to take the responsibility if this backfires?” N demanded, Ravi bit his lip and nodded. He knew that they were asking a lot from their leader but they knew he wanted to show Leo how badly the younger boy meant to him.

“We’ll all take the blame, if something happens.” Hyuk spoke up, covering Hongbin’s mouth when he started to protest.

“Alright, then I guess I’ll go give this to Jung hyung.” N murmured, the others couldn’t contain it anymore and jumped up in excitement tackling the older boy to the ground.

“Ahhh this is going to be so exciting!!” they squealed, N rolled his eyes laughing softly but inside he knew something was going to happen but didn’t want to destroy their fantasy.

 

“Yunju-ah?” Leo called out, he hated coming to this place. It used to hold a lot of loving and fond memories when he was a kid but now they just brought nightmares.

“Ugh..took you long enough.” Yunju grumbled jumping off of the old slide and approached the older boy.

“What do you want that couldn’t be said at the dorm?” Leo demanded, his day had started off wonderfully and now it was starting go downhill and he was not happy. When Leo wasn’t happy, his personality changed and he became more talkative which could be a good thing or a bad thing.

“Things aren’t going as I thought they would.” Yunju announced, Leo rolled his eyes crossing his arms in disbelief.

“What did you expect Yunju-ah, we’ve been training and a group longer than you. We have a closer bond and its harder to break than you thought huh.” Leo stated a small smirk on his face, Yunju narrowed his eyes angrily and took a threatening step forward.

 

“What’s wrong hyung?” Mir asked curiously they had finished their chores and like VIXX had no schedule today and were getting ready to relax when the oldest had stood up suddenly a worried look on his face.

“We need to find Leo, I feel like something’s wrong.” Seungho announced, the others didn’t question him and they quickly left their dorm.

“Do you know where to go?” Lee Joon asked curiously, Seungho just started running in response and they hurried after him glad they were in shape they didn’t know he could run so fast.

 

“Well your not exactly making things easy.” Yunju mumbled cracking his knuckles in irritation, Leo sighed knowing that this would probably end badly.

“Their my family Yunju-ah, did you honestly think I would let you get involved with them. The only reason I agreed to this was so I could keep an eye on you.” Leo stated, Yunju stared at him surprised. He had always felt like he had control over the older boy but it seemed like he was wrong.

“I guess we’ll have to do this the hard way.” Yunju grumbled, Leo was prepared this time. When Yunju launched himself at him they tumbled to the ground, rolling around for a few minutes before Yunju pinned Leo down with one hand and pulled back his fist.

“ENOUGH!!” Seungho roared shoving Yunju off Leo, Leo stared at the older boy wide eyed in surprise and let him help him up.

“Ugh, you always have someone protecting you.” Yunju grumbled brushing himself off, Leo made a lunge at the younger boy but Seungho grabbed him around the waist stopping him.

“lets go.” Seungho murmured, Leo nodded sending one last irritated look at the younger boy. The others walked in a circle around them while Yunju glared at them plans forming in his mind.

 

“Hey N..did you sign the papers?” Jung asked curiously when the younger boy poked his head into the office, he motioned him inside and N smiled slightly setting the envelope on the desk.

“Neh..but Hyung what if this backfires.” N stated concerned, Jung smiled slightly standing grabbing the envelope to return it to the WGM producer.

“If it does, we’ll think of something new.” He stated, N nodded and left the office hurrying back to the dorm he hoped that Leo was back because he wanted to ask him some questions about Yunju.

“Oh hyung..your back, are you alright?” Ravi asked anxiously when Leo walked into the living room, even though they had let him sleep longer he seemed to be exhausted.

“Hmm neh, just had to take care of something.” Leo replied smiling slightly at his concern, N walked in and smiled in relief when he spotted Leo.

“Alright, lets get this started!” He announced, Leo let out the breath he had been holding and decided that he wasn’t going to let Yunju’s threats prevent him from enjoying the day.

 

Settling down, N made sure that Leo was beside him. They decided to watch a scary movie first much to Hyuk, Ken and Leo’s dismay, halfway through the movie N could have kissed Ravi for making the decision on a movie. Leo was clinging tightly to him his head resting on his shoulder eyes shut, moving slightly he wrapped his arm around Leo his arm gently. Hyuk and Ravi shared a smile at the scene and turned back to the movie, Hyuk was enveloped in Hongbin’s arms and Ken was curled on Ravi’s lap peeking through his fingers, Leo bit his lip nervously he wanted to hold N’s hand but he was too shy. As if N could read his mind the older boy entwined their fingers keeping his eyes glued on the tv so that Leo wouldn’t be embarrassed, Leo hid his smile and reluctantly turned his head back to the tv, he wished everyday could be like this but knew that was just a dream.