protecting

shy

161645f785625fe7552a090120fe07a2.jpg

 

"Hyung...that's enough." Hongbin was the one to finally jump up when N had grabbed Leo pulling up while his hand in his shirt.

"Stay out of this Hongbin." N ordered, Hongbin didn't listen and surprised everyone when he grabbed N and shoved him away standing in front of Leo protectively.

"I said that's enough." Hongbin yelled, Hyuk's eyes were wide with fear and Ravi went over to him crouching in front of him. Placing his hands on Hyuk's ears to drown out the yelling and stared into Hyuk's eyes trying to keep him distracted. Hyuk stared back tears in his eyes as he took deep breaths, this was the first time anything like this had happened since they'd been together training and even after their debut not long ago.

"Binnie." Ken said softly, N was so surprised at Hongbin that he felt the anger draining from him replaced by shame because of how he was acting. He looked down at Leo and his heart fell a little bit. Leo was shaking slightly, his eyes shut tightly as if he was trying to keep the tears inside.

"Leo hyung, come on." Hongbin said softly touching his shoulder gently, Leo flinched away and opened his eyes peering up at Hongbin through his bangs.

"Give me a minute." Leo murmured, Hongbin nodded crouching in front of him and gently wiped his tears that had slipped down his cheeks. Leo smiled gently and let Hongbin pull him up.

"lets go get dinner hmm. Binnie will pay." hongbin murmured, Leo let the younger boy drag him from the dorm not even protesting.

"Come on Hyukie." Ravi murmured, giving a small smile to N he tugged the youngest along who avoided looking at N, they hurried after Hongbin and Leo.

"Ah crap." N groaned rubbing his face, Ken approached him and patted his shoulder gently.

"hyung, I'll go with them. Just stay here and calm down." Ken soothed, N nodded in agreement once everyone was gone N went to the kitchen, his hands were shaky he needed to vent but not at someone. Picking up a glass bowl nearest to him he threw it across the kitchen watching as it shattered into a thousand pieces.

 

"Why don't you head on back to the dorm Yunju-shi, we'll find you a place at the trainee's dorm tomorrow." Yunju bowed to the CEO and headed into the dorm. It was eerily quiet and he shut the door looking around.

"Leo-ah?" he called out, he was confused when he heard crying and followed the noise to see N picking up shards of glass. Yunju hurried into the kitchen finding the dustpan and broom. "N sunbae...let me get it." 

"Oh..!" N exclaimed in surprise staring at Yunju in confusion, Yunju took his arm gently and pushed him down into a chair and went over cleaning up the shards of glass.

"Where are the others?" Yunju asked curiously, he threw the pieces away and took out the bag setting it on the counter.

"They went to dinner....what are you looking for?" N asked softly, Yunju turned and walked over to him crouching down he turned N's hands over inspecting the small cuts everywhere.

"where's the bathroom?" Yunju asked, N pointed down the hall and watched him hurry away. he didn't even realize that he had cut himself because he was so numb with guilt about what he had done earlier.

 

"Hyung...is Yunju-shi really your friend?" Hyuk asked curiously, he had calmed down a lot since they left the dorm and had glued himself to Leo's side.

"Uh neh...why do you ask Hyukie?" Leo murmured, the others had gone to get their food leaving the two by themselves and he let Hyuk snuggle against him.

"I saw when he touched your shoulder you flinched away, it wasn't like how you flinch away from us it was more like you were scared." Hyuk explained, Leo sighed running his fingers through Hyuk's hair.

"Aigoo..our Hyukie is very observant." the older boy stated, Hyuk looked at him confused and rested his head on Leo's shoulder.

"Did he hurt you hyung?" Hyuk asked softly, Leo laughed softly kissing the top of the smaller boys head.

"Aniyo..do you think I would let anyone hurt me." Leo lied smiling brightly when the other three settled down across from them laying out the food they had gotten.

"Here we go." Ken said grinning, Leo smiled back slightly as they all started to eat in a comfortable silence.

 

"You don't have too.." N murmured as Yunju started cleaning his hands he flinched every once in a while.

"Sorry." Yunju said, quickly finished and settled down across from him watching him curiously, N shifted a little nervously. "Was it becaus of Leo-ah?"

"How did you know?" N asked surprised, Yunju just smiled slightly.

"I've known Leo-ah since we were kids, I know him very well." he explained, N nodded resting his chin on his hand.

"Leo-ah is very different, sometimes being the leader is hard having someone like him in the group." N murmured, he felt comfortable talking to Yunju which was surprising because it sometimes took him a while to warm up to new people especially since they debuted.

"He wasn't always like this, he used to be really outgoing and showed affection." Yunju announced, N looked at him stunned. Yunju saw the curious look in his eyes and smiled to himself.

"really? do you know what happened, I want to be able to connect with Leo more." N said anxiously leaning forward, Yunju thought for a minute.

"I don't really know, its something that affected Leo greatly, It's not really my story to tell." Yunju explained, N pouted and yunju let out a small chuckle nodding his head. "Alright alright, let's go to the living room its a long story." 

 

"hyung are you ready to head back?" Hongbin asked curiously, he had been talking to Ken and Ravi and turned towards Hyuk and Leo who had been extremely quiet and smiled slightly.

"Which one's the youngest again?" Ravi teased quickly taking a picture, Leo had his head on Hyuk's shoulder sound asleep and Hyuk's head was resting ontop of his.

"What do you think about Yunju, I know we haven't really gotten to know him but there's something about him." Ken said suddenly, Ravi nodded in agreement while Hongbin kept his eyes on Leo.

"We should get back...Leo's crying." Hongbin announced softly, Ravi glanced over cnfused because they were sleeping but sure enough Leo was crying.

"Aigoo...let sgo." Ken got up and helped left Hyuk onto Hongbin's back while Ravi lifted Leo into his arms. Leo sighed and snuggled close his arms hanging loosely around his neck.

"is that comfortable?" Hongbin asked softly, Ravi just shrugged knowing he couldn't carry Leo on his back so he wrapped Leo's legs around his waist and carried him like that.