Intro

shy

90f53233cd606dfb

 

 

"Hyung please wake up you have to get ready." Hyuk said softly shaking Leo gently, Leo groaned pulling the blankets close and burried his face into his pillow. The youngest yelped in surprise when he was suddenly pulled down and the older boy wrapped his arms around him snuggling close.

"Hyung…Hyuk.? Ravi called softly a few minutes later peering into the room. They were worried when the two hadn't appeared thinking that Leo might have attacked their baby.

 

Not getting a response, he went in and stopped dead in his tracks at the sight in front of him. The two were sound asleep with Hyuk sprawled on top of the older boy. Leo had his arms wrapped tightly around Hyuk, Ravi snapped a few pictures before hurrying out and returning with hongbin and Ken who protested but went quiet when they saw the scene in front of them.

 

"OMG" Ken giggled, before the other two could stop him he flopped down beside Leo and snuggled against him. Ravi and Hongbin held their breath waiting for Leo to shove Ken away, when that didn't happen they shrugged and joined the pile on the floor, cuddling under the blankets.

 

"I'm so sorry, I'm not sure why he's late." N said softly rubbing his face, the producer smiled slightly, he could tell how excited N was when had first gotten there.

"It's alright, the fact that you even got him to agree to come on the show is amazing. He's probably freaking out." Hyunsoo replied grinning. N jumped when his phone vibrated and he opened the text laughing softly when he saw what their manager had sent him. Hyunsoo leaned over curiously and smiled as well when N showed him the picture.

"That's really unusual for him to do something like that right." he observed, N nodded in response quickly saving the photo as his background and smiled.

"They should be here soon." he announced, Hyunsoo nodded and motioned for him to go with some others to get ready so that when Leo got there they could do interviews without seeing who the other one was even though N kew it was Leo. Leo wasn't positive that it would be N.

 

"Ahhh you look so handsome!" Ken exclaimed, Leo had flat out refused to go into the building where the show was going to start so they had agreed to go in with him as he got ready.

"oh hush." Leo grumbled tugging at his shirt nervously, Ken rolled his eyes but smiled slightly. A nervous Leo wasn't unusual but seeing him nervous about this was cute.

"Hyung, are you nervous that n hyung will be there or that he won't be?" Ken questioned softly, Leo's face went pale and then he turned red and the all laughed softly.

"Both I guess." He mumbled, there was a knock at the door and Leo gulped wringing his hands nervously, Hyuk rolled his eyes and went over opening the door smiling at the man he assumed was the producer.

 

"Ah Leo..your looking handsome are you ready to shoot the interview part?" he asked gently, Leo nodded slightly knowing that it would be better.

"You'll be fine hyung, it will be fun." Hyuk said grinning, Leo shuffled passed glancing back at the two behind him who gave him thumbs up he assumed Ravi and Hongbin were going to guest on the show.

 

 

                                                                              **N's Introduction interview**

 

 

 

Pd: What is your name and age please.

N: Cha Hakyeon and I'm 25, I'm the Leader of Idol group VIXX.

Pd: Why did you decide to join the show?

N: There's someone that I want people to get to know as we know him, kind, lovable and loyal his image is shy and he seems to have an icy appearance but I won't to show everyone that its not true.

Pd: and is this person a member of your team?

N: yes, Jung Taekwoon also known as Leo.

 

 

 

                                                                       **Leo's introduction Interview**

 

 

 

Pd: What is your name and age please

L: Jung Taekwoon, I'm 24 and the main vocal of Idol group VIXX.

Pd: why did you decide to join the show?

L: I didn't, I mean well the CEO wants me to open up a little more and the others thought I would be a good wa to show the fans how I can really be like when I’m not in front of cameras, I guess.

Pd: How would you feel if N is your partner?

L:Well I um I think it will be nice because I know him." Leo replied looking down at his hands trying to hid his red face, the guests who were watching the interviews at the studio all cooed. Ravi and Hongbin grinned this was going to be so much fun, they were going to see Leo like they hadn't ever before.

 

 

"Well now that we know some information about them, its time for the new couple to meet I’m really curious as to ow this is going to go. Leo in all aspects seems more manly but he's really shy its safe to assume that N will be the more dominate one in the relationship." Minah observed, the others nodded in agreement but Hongbin shook his head slightly.

"I think at first that's how it will be but I think when Leo hyung starts to get more comfortable the roles will switch. At least that's what I’m hoping because it will be so surprising to everyone." he explained, Ravi hoped that as well. N had told him that since he's always taking care of Leo and making sure he's doing okay that he hopes this experience will cause Leo to look after him a little more.

"It will be interesting to see what N hyung does because Leo hyung is so shy that affection kind of intimidates him I guess is a good way to put it." Ravi stated, he was almost jumping in excitement but held it in when Hongbin patted his leg gently.

 

 

 

"Alright Leo, go to this location and you'll see who your partner is there's instructions in the letter okay." Leo nodded taking the envelope and bowed to the staff he left the room taking a deep breath rubbing his sweaty palms on his pants.

 

Seungho was walking down the street when he saw Leo and smiled slightly heading across the street to him, Leo smiled brightly when he saw the older boy and the cameras following him zoomed in on the scene wondering if this would be a cause for drama later on for Leo and N because of how close Leo seemed to Seungho. After talking for a few minutes, they parted was and Leo continued heading towards the address that was listed on the paper. He couldn't help but feel like it was familiar, but shrugged it off as he continued walking. N was already at the address waiting anxiously for Leo to get there, he knew Leo so well that this would be the perfect way to 'meet' him. He spotted the younger boy rounding the corner and quickly went into the building hiding in a back room, as Leo approached he could hear whimpering and yelping, glancing up at the sign his eyes widened and a huge grin formed on his face.

 

"Woah, what made him so happy?" Eunkwang murmured looking at Hongbin and Ravi who were laughing softly shaking their heads.

"N hyung did well." Ravi stated, nodding towards the small tv they were watching they were surprised to hear Leo squeal when the door opened and rush inside.

 

"PUPPIES!!!"  Leo squealed dropping to the floor, four puppies ran straight to him jumping on him and Leo couldn't contain his excitement as he picked them all up at once smothering them with kisses.

 

"He is so freaking cute." Yoseob exclaimed shaking his head in disbelief, everyone in the studio agreed, shaking their heads at how adorable Leo was being when they usually saw him he was quiet and just had this cold aura around him.

 

"Yah..what about me?" N protested poking his head out of a room grinning, Leo glanced over at him and burst into laughter shaking his head in disbelief.

"Omo, I think I'm traumatized." Leo joked shaking his head, N pouted and walked over to him. The entire studio burst into laughter when they saw him, he was wearing a puppy costume. They realized then that N was trying to keep leo calm and not to think about he cameras that were around them since the younger boy tended to freeze up in front of the cameras and not speak.

"I'm cuter than them." n announced, Leo glanced between the puppy he was holding and then at N, the older boy smirked when Leo's face turned pink and he looked away mumbling something.

 

"What did he say?" Minah whined when they couldn't hear him, the others shook their heads not being able to hear him either.

 

"Come on lets eat something and then we can head out." N suggested, Leo pouted but set down one of the puppies. Standing he reached down and pulled N up gently when he saw N struggling with the costume.

"Maybe you should change." Leo murmured a small smile on his face, N nodded in agreement and quickly went to change he was relieved that Leo was being so calm and collected and not being shy and cold.