Changing Leo?

shy

tumblr_mwigreBOaQ1rn5v0yo1_500_zps34bd96

 

 

 

"Leo, are you okay?" N asked anxiously as the members gathered around him, Leo nodded not looking at them.

"Neh, lets just practice." Leo murmured, N wanted to protest but sighed and went back to his spot.

"1,2,3!" The choreographer called out turning on the music he watched them closely, he could see the pain etched on Leo's face when they did the body wave part and paused the song.

"Wait!" he yelled, everyon stopped what they were doing, looking at everyone confused, it didn't seem like anyone messed up. "Leo, why don't you take a break.' he said softly, Hongbin the closest to Leo noticed a tear falling when the older boy blinked.

"Aniyo, hyung. He's watching." Leo murmured keep the smile on hif ace in place.

"Alright, lets take it from the top!" He announced, HOngbin kept an eye on Leo as the practice went on on for the next 6 hours.

"Hyung..are you sure your okay?" Hongbin asked, they were all sprawled on the floor sweaty and breathing heavily. 

"Neh, Binnie don't worry." Leo murmured, he finally glanced at Hongbin who asped in disbelief.

"hyung..did he hit you?" Hongbin demanded, Leo flinched as the younger boy touched his cheek.

"I almost forgot bout it, is it that noticable?" Leo asked softly, it hurt to move his jaw but he wasn't sure if he had a bruise forming on his face or not.

"neh, lets get it covered before N hyung notices." Hongbin announced, getting up he hurried to a seperate room and back with some of the cover up the make up artists would use on them if they had a cut or something.

"Thanks." leo close his eyes, while Hongbin was blending the color in with leo's skin. Leo couldn't help but feel relaxed probably for the first time since they debuted. It was always the hyungs taking care of and protecting the dongsaengs, it was nice to be taken care of once in a while.

"Binnie hyung, what are you doing?" Hyuk asked curiously walking over before anyone could react the boy expertly maneurvered himself onto Leo's lap.

"the other's watched worried because everyone knows Leo hates skinship and cute things like aegyo. They were stunned when Leo let Hyuk wrap his arms around him. Leo remembered what N had said to Hyuk the night before and when Hongbin was finished putting on the cover up Leo rested his head on the maknae's shoulder.

"Just making hyung pretty Hyukie." Hongbin stated grinning which earned a rare chuckle from Leo.

"Yah...I'm already pretty." Leo teased, closing his eyes tightening his grip slightly on Hyuk. The two boys shared a confused look wondering if something was wrong with their hyung because he never acted like this. Hyuk wasn't going to complain, he respected and adored the older boy and was always trying to be close to him, only to be pushed away.

'Something's wrong." N stated watching Hyuk and leo with narrowed eyes, he knew he should be jealous of their interaction especially because Hyuk was the maknae and everyone acted like that with him.

"maybe he's just tired, you know how Leo hyung cuddles when he's tired. We need to take a picture, our fans will not believe that Leo acts like this around us." ken gushed, Ravi nodded in agreement, getting out his phone, he slowly approached the two.

"Don't even think about it." Leo said softly noteven opening his eyes. Hyuk giggled softly at the look of disappointment on Ravi's face and he shifted around making Leo hiss.

"hyung, you okay?" Hongbin asked seeing th elook on the older boys face and thought to himself either Leo is ually frustrated or in pain.

"I'm fine, Hyukie please don't move." Leo said softly, Hyuk giggled and Hongbin seeing the devilish look in the youngest boys eyes groaned. The others were getting ready to start practice again when Hyuk's voice reached them.

"hyung, are you ually frustrated?" Hyuk asked curiously, Ravi and Ken's mouths drpped stunned and N face palmed only the maknae would dare say something like that.

"Oh dear." Hongbin graoned seeing Leo's eyes flash, leo took a deep breath resisting the urge to shove Hyuk off his lap.

"Aniyo hyukie, although i'm sure I wouldn't go to you to help me with that if I was ually frustrated." Leo stated a teasing look in his eyes. Hongbin burst into giggles at th elook of shock on Hyuk's face.

"Hyuunngggg." Hyuk groaned pressing his red face into Leo's shoulder. Leo laughed loudly and nudged Hyuk off his lap. 

"Come on, the faster we're done practicing the sooner I can get to my punishment." Leo said softly, Hyuk winced he forgot that Leo had gotten in trouble and sighed.

"Neh, come on Binnie hyung." Hyuk said grabbing the older boys hand dragging him to the others while Leo slowly stood up biting his lip at the sudden movement.

"Hyungs we should practice really hard, did you forget Leo hyung still has to do his punishment?" Hyuk said anxiously, the older boys had indeed forgotten about the other boys punishment.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Leo called out getting their attention, N nodded and Leo walked from the room. He made a beeline to one of the individual practice rooms where he had hidden some pain killers. Grabbing three he quickly swallowed them down with water and then headed to the bathroom.

 

"Is Leo acting weird?" N asked curiously the minute the said boy was out of the room, Hongbin and Hyuk nodded looking at each other.

"you saw right hyung, Leo hyung let me sit on his lap and cuddle with him." Hyuk said excitedly, Ravi chuckled and wrapped his arms around the younger boy kissing his cheek.

"That makes you happy Hyukie?" Ravi asked curiously, Hyuk nodded a pleased smile on his face.

"Get in your spots, Leo's coming!" One of the back up dancers called out, everyone scrambled into their spots and started talking about random things. Leo walked in and smiled slightly apologizing for making them wait and hurried to his spot.

 

Five hours later, the choreographer was finally pleased with how far they had come for the day and dismissed them. All the members except for Leo grabbed their things and headed for the door. They glanced back at Leo to see him touching his rib area and wincing slighlty. Leo glanced up at and saw them watching him and smiled quickly using his hand to shoo them out the door. Once everyone had left Leo dropped onto one of the benches and sighing in relief he concenctrated on slowing his breathing.

 

"Hyung, do you think he'll be okay?" Hongbin asked curiously as they headed back ot their dorm everyone in their own thoughts.

"He'll be fine, I'll talk to Youngjin hyung, I don't think he knows that Leo is hurt, he won't make him do this punishment when he finds out." N soothed, Hongbin sighed in relief and laid his head back on N's shoulder.

 

"Leo...Leo are you okay?!" Seungho asked concerned walking into the practice room where he spotted Leo with his shirt off and a huge bruise covering from his rib area down to his belly button.

"Hyung! What What are you doing here?" Leo gasped yanking on his shirt he bit his lip trying to think of a good enough excuse for the bruise.

"Did you forget that Tehun-shi is also my friend." Seungho murmured walking closer to the boy, Leo groaned to himself cursing Tehun and shrugged his shoulders.

"I got hurt at practice yesterday, Hyukie and I were goofing off and things got a little out of hand." Leo lied smiling sweetly, Seungho was surprised at the smile and tilted his head.