Cuddly Leo

shy

tumblr_mr12hjEwEx1qhoivbo2_r2_250.gif

 

“looks like you guys had fun.” Jung said laughing softly, they had agreed to meet for dinner before leaving  and the six boys looked exhausted, Leo was letting N drag him along he wouldn’t admit it but he liked to hold hands with the older boy.

“I feel more exhausted right now than when we have a day full of schedules.” Hyuk stated resting his head on Hongbin’s shoulder, Hongbin patted Hyuk’s shoulder gently nodding in agreement.

‘How about you Leo..did you have fun?” Jung asked curiously, he wasn’t surprised when he didn’t get an answer but they were shocked when they looked over and Leo was sound asleep head on N’s shoulder. N knew the minute Leo had fallen asleep and moved his arm around him to keep him from falling back and glanced at the others smiling slightly.

“When we wake him up you guys better not .” N warned, they all nodded in agreement. Ken grinned as he looked over his menu it looked like Leo was starting to get more comfortable around them and he was glad, he was especially glad for N because Leo was being all touchy with him.

“Since he’s sleeping I guess we can talk about what’s going to happen starting tomorrow.” Jung announced pausing when their drinks were delivered and they finished ordering, they knew Leo would probably wake up once he smelled the food so they had to talk quickly.

‘I didn’t tell him exactly what’s going to happen just that something’s going to happen but he doesn’t have to do it if he doesn’t want to.” N explained, Jung nodded  that was a good idea, they didn’t need Leo freaking out on them.

“Uh..has Leo ever been in a relationship does anyone know. I might be his brother but I don’t know a lot.” Jung explained, Hyuk bit his lip unsure if he should say anything .

“Um, he said that he liked this one boy and they started dating but things didn’t work out.” He said softly, N looked at him surprised.

“What happened?” Ravi asked curiously, Leo had always been quiet especially about his past. Whenever they would talk about love he would get all flustered and they all just thought it was because he was shy.

“Yunju-shi..told his parents.” Hyuk murmured, N sighed rubbing Leo’s back gently not being able to imagine what Leo went through.

“Aigoo, well hopefully this will go smoothly. I don’t think the fans can take Leo or N suffering anymore.” Ken announced, Hyuk kicked him under the table but luckily N didn’t hear him as he was trying to wake Leo up.

 

“leo..Taekwoonie.” N said softly, Leo just grumbled wrapping his arms around his waist snuggling close. N’s face turned red but he was smiling widely shaking his head in amazement their fans wouldn’t believe this unless they saw it with their own eyes.

 

Once everyone had finished eating, Leo finally waking up halfway through dinner and jumping way from N like he was fire. Leo groaned to himself knowing his face was probably red and quickly finished eating when he realized the others were waiting for him, deciding they should head back since they had a schedule in the morning Jung ushered them back to the van. N pulled Leo into the back seat with him, forcing the others to snuggle up front, Hyuk glanced back to see Leo trying to get away from N and bit his lip to stop his laughter, Leo finally gave up and let N wrap him in his arms so that he was resting against his chest fighting to stay awake.

 

“Who could this be..” N mumbled shifting so that he wouldn’t wake Leo up he took out his phone and glanced at the message.

“ouchhh hyungg.” Hyuk whined when N slapped his head, the others looked at them curiously and N turned his phone showing them the text.

 

**text**

 

Hyukie: soo are you the man in the relationship?

 

 

“hahahahhahah.” Ravi roared, Leo grumbled and Ken slapped his hand over the younger boys mouth pulling him close trying to stop his laughter as well.

“Sanghyuk.” Hongbin scolded shaking his head, Hyuk pouted resting his head on Hongbin’s shoulder, the older boy sighed patting his leg gently.

“I am.” Leo grumbled, everyone went completely silent. N sat there with his mouth hanging open as he realized Leo had somehow taken his phone without him noticing.

“I um.” N stuttered, Leo smirked deleting the message handing him back his phone and settled back against him yawning.

“your so dead.” Hongbin whispered, Hyuk wrapped his arms around him pretending to be asleep and Hongbin shook his head a slight smile on his face running his fingers through the younger boys hair.

 

The next morning everyone had left for schedules except for Leo who was still unsure of his place in the group if he wanted to stay or leave, Yunju knew something was going on but had gone with the others instead of staying behind like he had wanted. Leo groaned stretching when he heard the doorbell ring, he knew the others were gone and scrambled to get the door. Hearing the footsteps the camera crew hid and waited for the reaction, Leo opened the door glancing around confused when he didn’t see anyone, since they were pretty busy Leo never really watched tv and stared confused at the mailbox standing right there, slowly approaching it and opening as if he was afraid it was going to bite him.

 

“Aigoo he’s so adorable.” Minah gushed, the hosts of the show and their special guests were waiting anxiously for his reaction. Hyuk and Hongbin exchanged looks nervously they weren’t sure how Leo was going to take this and they were a little scared especially Hyuk.

“What the..” Leo grumbled rubbing his face he opened the letter, his eyes widening more and more until they grew worried that his eyes were going to pop out.  “WGM…We got Married?”