Tension

shy

tumblr_mqbriyot7E1s3pky0o1_250.gif

 

tumblr_mt8ysz0wTy1qb0jj4o2_500.gif

 

"hyung, why did you have to do that?" Hyuk demanded as they headed back to their van, Leo was trailing behind them and Hongbin kept glancing at him concerned.

"Just let it go Hyukie..we'll deal with it later." N mumbled, everyone scrambled into the van and Leo as usual rested his head back and put his headphones on ignoring everyone.

"Its going to be a long trip." Ken mumbled settling beside Leo, Ravi nodded in agreement as he snuggled between Hyuk and Hongbin pulling a blanket over all of them.

'Lets stop and grab some lunch on the way back, we skipped breakfast and lunch I didn't think the recording would take this long." N suggested, their manager nodded in agreement and they started driving back towards the dorm looking casually for a good place to eat.

 

"Hyung, text Leo. maybe he'll want to stay here tonight." Thunder suggested, the other boys voiced their agreement and Seungho laughed softly getting his phone.

"You just want to go to bed late and sleep late instead of having an early practice." Seungho teased, Mir gasped clutching at his chest pretending to be offended.

"Hyung, how could you ever think that?" he demanded batting his eyes innocently, Joon snorted slapping his head lightly and Mir lunged at him and they crashed to the floor rolling around.

"Oh god, I doubt Leo would want to come here. He likes peace and quiet." Seungho stated raising his eyebrows, Joon pinned Mir on the floor and sat on his stomach.

"We'll behave." He announced, Mir groaned trying to shove him off but to no avail.

 

"Yah! whose phone is that!?!" N demanded turning in his seat, he had just started to fall asleep when the annoying ringing kept going.

"I think its Leo hyungs." Ken mumbled, he leaned towards Leo who was sound asleep and found his phone tossing it towards the leader.

"Hello?" N grumbled, Seungho was confused at the voice, the person sounded half awake and he knew it wasn't Leo.

"Uh hi, this is Seungho..Is Leo-shi there?" Seungho asked confused, N's eyes widened in surprise and he quickly cleared his throat rubbing his eyes.

"Hyung, this is N..Leo's sleeping right n..." he trailed off when the phone was yanked from him and he found himself staring into angry eyes and he quickly turned facing forward.

"Sorry hyung, what's up?" Leo asked sleepily yawning, Seungho laughed softly putting the phone on speaker.

"LEOOOO!!!! Come play!!!" Joon called out, Leo chuckled softly a slight smile coming over his face. He looked outside and realized they were right by MBLAQ's dorm.

"Neh, I'll be there." Leo murmured, they said goodbye and Leo leaned forward tapping their manager's shoulder. "Hyung, will you drop me off at Mblaq's dorm. Since we don't have a schedule tomorrow til later, I would like to stay with them tonight." 

"Sure, can you get a ride with them tomorrow, you guys have the same schedule." he asked hopefully pulling into the parking lot of Mblaq's dorm.

"Neh, thank you." Leo murmured. Once they pulled to a stop Leo climbed over a sleeping Ken and turned to shut the door behind him.

"Yah, where are you going. Its our movie/game night with the kids." N asked irritated, they didn't know th others were pretending to sleep so they could listen to what was being said.

"You honestly think that I want to spend time with you after what happened today?" Leo demanded in surprise, Ravi started coughing trying to cover his laughter. Leo acting this way was very rare and it was really adorable.

"Leo." N protested only to have th door slam shut, Leo started wlaking away. N swung his door open and went after Leo, yanking the younger boy around to face him. "Yah! don't you care about Vixx?!" N demanded, Leo stared at him wide eyed in surprise. Seungho had come outside when he had spotted Vixx's van. He was about to call out a greeting to the two boys when Leo raised his hand as if to strike N.

"Leo!" Seungho called out, Leo looked at his hand surprised and quickly dropped it. After being bullied for so long he had never thought he would raise a hand towards anyone.

"If your asking something like that..then you clearly do not know me." Leo said softly, the others had gotten out of the van and were standing there watching quietly growing concerned at the look on Leo's face.

"Because you won't let us get to know!"  N exclaimed throwing his hands up in defeat, Seungho wrapped his arm around Leo's waist. N realizing that Leo didn't pull away felt hurt and angry that the younger boy would accept skinship from Seungho but not from his own members.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." Leo said softly, taking a deep breath he let Seungho guide him into the dorm building as he tried to fight back tears.

"Yah!" Hyuk exclaimed, the older boys all turned to him surprised because he would never talk like that. 

"Hyuk." Hongbin cautioned, wrapping his arm around the maknae's shoulders seeing the angry look on N's face.

"You don't have any right to treat Leo hyung like that...just because you like him and you don't know if he likes you back, there goes your chance of ever getting him to like you." Hyuk announced, N' opened his mouth to say something but they heard honking and hurried back to the van climbing in.

"everything okay?" the group just nodded and they headed back towards their dorm. N was feeling regretful about how he had acted. He knew how much Vixx meant to Leo, and how hard Leo was training.

 

"Hyung what happened?" Joon demanded, he almost started laughing when he saw that Seungho was carrying Leo but seeing the look on Seungho's face he withheld the urge.

"Give me a second." Seungho murmured, it was really awkward carrying Leo. But the minute the door had shut behind them blocking N and the others view of them he had collapsed bursting into tears. 

"Sorry." Leo whispered, Seungho his back gently and settled Leo down on his bed smiling slightly.

"I'll be back and we can talk okay." Seungho murmured, Leo nodded laying down and hugging one of the pillows tightly to his chest.

"Is he okay?" G.O asked softly, Seungho sighed rubbing his face and set about getting coffee ready and some snacks.

"No, N pushed it too far today." Seungho murmured, G.O sighed and hugged Seungho gently grinning.

"Well, talk to him and then get him out here so we can have some good quality time..Its been a while since we've all been so busy." G.O. ordered, Seungho nodded and G.O. left going back to the others who were arguing about what to watch.

 

"I can't believe you spoke like that to N hyung." Hongbin said softly, they had arrived at a small diner. Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk were sitting at one table while N and Ken sat at another talking quietly.

"I know  I shouldn't but, he's being ridiculous." Hyuk grumbled. "anyone with a  brain could see that Leo has a crush on him and N hyung probably just ruined it." This revelation was met with silence as the two older boys stared at him stunned