We got What?!?!?

shy

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9ull60zaexc8   tumblr_mog8gzplq81qljpkgo1_500.jpg

 

 

"Hakyeon!" Leo called out, N walked out into the room and smiled slightly raising his eyebrows curiously.

"What's up?" he spotted the camera crew and glanced back at Leo confused because he wasn't freaking out over the cameras but he was too busy staring at the envelope in his hand.

"Here, I think this is for you." Leo murmured ing the envelope into the older boys hand. N took the envelope knowing full well that it wasn't for him and opened it.

 

"So boys, how do you think Leo is going to react when he realizes its for him?" Heechul asked curiously, Hyuk gulped and Hongbin squeezed his hand gently.

"I'm just glad I'm not there..he might throw something." Hyuk replied, Hongbin quickly jumped in when he saw the shocked looks on the others faces speaking quickly so there wouldn't be a misunderstanding.

"Leo hyung can't really express himself that well, so he tosses things he loves us all dearly so he doesn't throw things at us its actually really cute like a toddler throwing a tantrum." Hongbin explained, the others nodded in understanding, they couldn't really judge Leo because they all acted differently when they were nervous or anxious about something.

 

"Here..its for you." N announced after scanning the letter, Leo took it staring at him with a confused look on his face.

"What?" he squeaked, the cameramen had to catch themselves from cooing at his cuteness. As he read the letter Leo's face started to turn pinker and pinker as time went on.

 

"Aigoo..he's so adorable." Minah said again, they couldn't get over how shy he was. Hyuk and Hongbin were starting to relax more as Leo seemed to be taking the news pretty well.

 

 

"W..what should I do hyung?" Leo asked confused and a little shy, N stared at him surprised blinking. Leo never called him hyung so it was throwing him off of how he should respond. In the studio Hyuk and Hongbin's mouths were hanging open in shock.

 

"Are you two okay?" Minah asked concerned laughing softly, Hyuk nodded wondering where his lion hyung had gone.

"This is so unexpected." Hongbin explained a huge grin on his face as he let out the breath he had been holding maybe things weren't going to be so bad after all.

 

"Well, how do you feel about it Leo.. I mean does it make you uncomfortable?" N asked curiously, his heart was beating faster as he waited for Leo's response. Leo his lips shaking his head slightly.

"Not really, I mean I'm a little uncomfortable with the idea especially since I don't like cameras and being the center of attention." Leo replied, N laughed softly it seemed like Leo didn't notice all the cameras around them and decided not to say anything until later on after he made his decision.

"Well the agency has wanted you to start branching out a little, but if this is too much too fast then I can say something to Jung hyung." N said, Leo bit his lip thinking. No one except Hyuk and Yunju knew he was gay at least that's what he thought and all he could think about was if he had to do the show with a girl and cringed slightly.

"Uh, I'm okay with it." Leo said shyly, N almost started bouncing around in excitement but caught himself just in time.

"So Leo, you know your going to have to be on your best behavior right. No outbursts." N stated as they settled down on the couch going over the papers that had been sent as well. Leo sent him a glare.

 

"He has outbursts?" Junho asked surprised, Honbgin laughed softly nodding his head.

"Yeah, when he's freaked out about something he gets louder. He's like a lion, he growls." Hyuk smiled at the description because it fit the older boy perfectly.

"Do you guys have a nickname for him?" Minah asked curiously, Hyuk grinned in delight.

"Lion hyung." he replied, they repeated it and laughed softly it suited Leo perfectly.

 

"N..it says that I have to write down who I want as a partner..but isn't it already decided?" Leo asked confused, N bit his lip glancing at the director unsure of how to respond. The director quickly wrote down something and held it up, N nodded and turned back to Leo.

"Just put down who you would like to do the show with, it can be anyone…male or female it’s a special season this time." N explained reading what the director had written. Leo looked at him surprised worried that N knew that he was gay but the older boy gave no indication.

"Ah..don't look." Leo ordered, N laughed softly standing and headed to the kitchen to grab some snacks and drinks.

 

 

Desired Partner:…..Cha Hakyeon….

 

Leo quickly filled out the rest of the paper and put it back in the envelope it shut before N could come back and look at it. N peered around the corner and smiled gently, Leo had this excited look on his face that he hadn't seen since they had done their comeback a few months before. When Leo spotted him he quickly lost the excited look his 'cold' look coming back and N sighed amazed at how quickly he could do that. Taking the envelope from Leo he went outside and handed it to one of the writers who was waiting and then took the other envelope that was waiting that contained instructions for their first meeting and explained what the season was going to be about.

 

"That will be all today, stay tuned to next weeks show when Leo and N meet for the 'first time'" Heechul announced "our guests for next week will be Ken and Ravi of Vixx."

"Thank you for having us." Hongbin said as he and Hyuk said waving to the camera, once they were off aire the two Vixx members looked at each other worried that Leo had just pretended to be okay with it.

 

"I'm going to go talk to Jung hyung." Leo said softly standing, N nodded in agreement watching the younger boy go and turned to the director who was getting ready to leave.

"Do you think people will be interested enough, Leo doesn't talk too much they might get bored." N voiced concerned, the older man smiled patting his shoulder gently.

"Don't worry, we did a poll asking who they wanted as a couple and you and Leo popped up as number 1 almost 75% more votes than any other couple." He explained, N stared at him surprised and smiled slightly. Leo hurried to his older brothers office, he was still not sure he wanted to do this even though he signed the papers but if its something that his brother wanted the he would do it.