Revealed

shy

tumblr_mnxpscp6zN1suqzogo4_250.gif

 

"Leo..wake up." N said softly, it was now six in the morning and they had to get up now because they had to go record Weekly Idol at 7:30

"Neh." Leo murmured, he hadn't really slept well and rubbed his eyes pouting. N saw this and bit his lip to keep from chuckling, Leo looked too adorable. N wanted to talk and ask if he was alright but hearing the others waking up he left Leo sitting there still yawning.

"Hyung, did you have to stay behind long?" Hyuk asked hurrying over to Leo, launching himself into the older boys arms. Leo jumped in surprise his first reaction to shove the maknae away but remembering that he wanted to change and that practicing now would be good for when they did weekly idol. Leo leaned back wrapping his arms around Hyuk shrugging his shoulders.

"About four hours, but now I know the dance like the back of my mind." Leo announced, Hyuk laughed softly and laid his head on Leo's shoulder. Even though he was almost as tall as the older boy something about Leo made him feel small and loved.

"Are you nervous about going on the show?" Hyuk asked curiously, Ravi and Ken were walking out of the room heading to the couch but paused in surprise when they saw the cute scene in front of them.

 

"This is starting to worry me." Ken murmured grabbing Ravi's hand when he went to interrupt the two.

"What's wrong hyung, I'm kind of glad that Leo hyung is starting to open up. The fans will be happy too, I was getting kind of worried." Ravi murmured, Ken pulled him into the kitchen where N was starting a quick breakfast for them.

"What's wrong Ken?" N asked curiously as the two boys settled down at the table, Ken sighed rubbing his face.

"Don't you thinkg its weird how Leo hyung is acting?" Ken asked softly not wanting the two in the living room to overhear him.

"Neh, but I think its a good thing. Leo's shyness was easier to deal with when we were still trainees, but now that we've debuted I've seen some of the comments and many fans think that Leo has a cold personality." N explained setting down a huge plate of pancakes.

"hyung we know that's not true, so why should we let what the fans think bother us. Leo hyung has his moments when he opens up to everyone, he's just super shy." Ravi exclaimed, N sighed sitting down beside him as he poured orange juice for them.

"I know Ravi, but if he's that shy how is he going to survive in this industry?" N murmured, Ken nodded in agreement and Ravi snorted shaking his head, he completely disagreed.

"Hyung, your going to regret that when leo changes and you miss the old leo hyung." Ravi murmured starting to eat, there was an awkward silence as the two older boys thought what Ravi had said.

 

"Hyung! what happened to your face!" Hyuk exclaimed, he had just noticed the bruise that had formed on Leo's face from being slapped by their manager.

"hmm, huh.It's nothing, why don't you hurry and get breakfast before the others eat it all." Leo murmured nudging the youngest off his lap gently. 

'Neh!' Hyuk grumbled, he hurried into the kitchen and dropped down in an empty seat between N and Ravi. "N hyung I think manager hyung hit Leo hyung yesterday when he was talking to him."

"What?" N croaked, he had been chewing on a pancake when Hyuk made the announcement and had choked slightly causing Ken to hit his back lightly.

"Neh, he's got this bruise on the side of his face." Hyuk trailed off when Leo walked in and Hongbin hurried after Leo trying to get the cover up on him.

'Hyunngg, your face looks bad, let me put this on you know if N hyung see's this all heck's going to break lose." Hongbin whined, Leo sighed rubbing the unbruised side of his face.

"Neh, hurry up tehn." Leo ordered turning to face the younger boy, his eyes widening when he spotted the four sitting at the table, three staring at him with wide eyes while Hyuk flushed slightly.

"Uh..sorry hyung." he murmured, N had jumped up from his chair. Walking over to the other two, Hongbin bit his lip hurrying to where the others were sitting and watching nervously.

"What happened? Did he really hit you?" N demanded staring into the taller boys eyes, Leo just shrugged trying to move away from the older boy.

"Neh..but its alright." Leo murmured trying to avoid the disbelief on N's face.

"how's that alright?!" N demanded, Leo turned and glared at him. Ken groaned you could see the irritation all of Leo's face and knew something the older boy said would be regretted later.

"if you hadn't said anything, this wouldn't have happened." Leo stated calmly Ravi hid a smile it was very rare to see Leo talk back because he was always trying to avoid confrontation.

"Yah, you shouldn't have snuck out. It doesn't matter the reason." N snapped, Leo's eyes narrowed and he leaned closer to the older boy and smirked.

"Don't tell me that when you do the same thing." Leo murmured, the others were usprised at this and N flushed slightly his suddenly dry lips.

"Point taken, if you know I've been sneaking out why haven't you said anything?" N demanded, the others nodded in agreement curious as to Leo's answer. Leo looked at N and the others as if they were morons.

"Because we're family..sometimes you just have to get away. I wouldn't say anything." Leo murmured, leaving the others in silence he hurried from the room before he could apologize for making anyone uncomfortable. It was the first time he had talked back to N like this and he was regretting it because it wasn't who he was and he didn't want to portray himself like that.

"Is it weird to say that I feel like a proud parent?" Ravi asked softly, the  two youngest laughed softly shaking their heads and they headed off to finish getting ready.

'Hyung..you okay?" Ken asked softly, seeing the stunned look on N's face.

"I feel like I just got scolded by my omma." N stated, shaking his head he started washing some of the plates that Ken brought to him.

"Weekly Idol should be interesting today, everyone knows how shy Leo gets during interviews they'll probably make him do something that will cause him to freak out." Ken murmured, N nodded in agreement and sighed thinking about how he would have to keep Leo calm at the interview and worry about the others at the same time. Hopefully everything would go smoothly.