Regret?

shy

MTDZI.gif

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4S_5PWo_2XvRL00F6S34

 

 

"Ah Woonie, come on in." Jung said grinning hanging up the phone, he had been talking to the producer of WGM to make sure things were going to go as planned.

"Hyung." Leo said smiling slightly settling down on a chair resting his head back taking a deep breath, Jung sighed and walked over kneeling in front of the younger boy and taking his hands gently pulling him up but Leo refused to meet his eyes.

"Leo…Taekwoon, look at me." Jung murmured, Leo slowly looked at his older brother and Jung tried not grin at Leo's blushing face. "yah..why are you blushing?"

"idontreallythinkicandotheshowhyung." Leo blurted quickly lowering his eyes to stare at their hands, Jung chuckled softly squeezing Leo's hands gently.

"Aigoo, are you nervous? You don’t have to be. Nothing will happen on that show that you don't want." Jung assured, Leo looked at him relief in his eyes. "who did you put as the partner you wanted." Leo's face instantly turned red and he slumped in the chair.

"Hakyeon." he whispered, Jung nodded smirking their plan was so far going falling into place. He leaned down again and wrapped his arms around Leo hugging him gently kissing his cheek. "hhyunngg!"

"Your just so adorable." Jung cooed, Leo rolled his eyes he only let Jung get away with acting like this with him. Jung waited a minute and smiled when Leo relaxed against him resting his head on his shoulder.

 

"I wish he acted that way with us." Hyuk pouted, after Leo had been gone more than 20 minutes they had snuck down to the office and were watching through the slightly open door.

"Shhh, he's already starting to open up to us, he was even cuddling with you." N scolded, Hyuk nodded and they scrambled back up to their dorm after Leo pulled away from his brother and stood up.

 

"Woonie…why did you sign the papers if your too nervous?" Jung asked curiously, Leo looked at him and smiled shyly.

"Im…curious." Leo confessed, Jung raised his eyebrows but Leo just shook his head "Maybe its time for the real Leo to come out."

"Its been a long time since I've seen the real Leo." Jung murmured a concerned look on his face, Leo nodded in agreement pausing by the door to glance back at the older boy.

"Hyung, I'm still the same Leo and always will be, I want to be able to express myself better again and I think this might be able to help me." Leo explained, with one last wave he left the office and started walking back to the dorm feeling more lighthearted than he had in a while, unaware that things would probably change.

 

"hyung Hyung Hyung!!!" Hyuk called out when Leo walked into the room, Leo rolled his eyes and smiled indulgently at he youngest.

"Yes Hyukie?" Leo murmured, Hyuk just grinned and wrapped his arms around the older boy hugging him tightly. Hyuk had decided that since he had seen Leo hugging Jung that he was going to try it once he saw Leo again. The others peaked around the wall in the kitchen to see what Leo's reaction would be. Leo stood there surprised but slowly wrapped his arms around Hyuk's waist patting his back gently. "um..is everything okay?"

"Yes." Hyuk replied snuggling close, N bit his lip to stop the laugh that wanted to come out. Ken quickly took out his phone and took a picture, Leo jerked away from Hyuk when he heard the noise and pinned Ken with his eyes.

"uhoh." Ken squeaked and started running towards the door, Leo narrowed his eyes as Ken started to dart around him and almost got his arm when he was tackled to the ground by a chuckling N.

"Leo..let him be…we have no pictures of you looking like this." N scolded, Leo grumbled crossing his arms. Ken slowly approached and showed Leo the picture, Leo stared at it stunned, his face was flushed and he had a small smile on his face.

"Aigoo..how embarrassing." Leo whined burying his face into N's shoulder, N patted his head gently finally laughing softly pressing his lips to Leo's ear.

"Woonie..your just giving Ken more pictures." he whispered, Leo giggled softly when N whispered into his ear and looked up, sure enough Ken was standing there clicking pictures quickly.

"yah!" Leo roared trying to shove N off of him, Ken tossed his phone to Hyuk who quickly ran to the room shutting the door behind him and scrambled around for a laptop so he could upload the pictures to their fan site.

"You look hot like that" Ravi announced suddenly, everyone froze and turned to stare at him. Leo opened his mouth to say something blinking in shock before trying to hide against N again.

"Yah! Where did that come from!? N demanded, Ravi shrugged smirking. If Leo and N didn't like each other Ravi would totally be going after Leo, then the bedroom door swung open and Hyuk appeared smiling widely and Ravi bit his lip. He was totally going for Hyukie now, that little devil would be his undoing.

"Lion hyung!!!! The fans are going to adore you!" Hyuk singed, Leo growled finally dislodging N and dove towards Hyuk who was grabbed by Ravi wrapping his arms around the smaller boy.

"Now now hyung..just think since your going to be doing the show, now people can see how you are when your not on camera, they'll love it you have to get used to this before the show starts." Ravi soothed, pressing a kiss to the top of Hyuk's head. Hyuk flushed, whenever he was around Leo he felt loved and safe but it was a different feeling with Ravi and he could feel his heart beating a little faster.

 

"Leo Leo..slow down whats going on?" Seungho ordered, the others looked up from the game they were playing and motioned him to put it on speaker, Seungho was reluctant but did it anyways.

"Hyungithinkimadeahgemistakeandimscared!" Leo mumbled softly, Mir listened closely and caught what he was saying and quickly repeated it.

"What mistake..are you talking about Yunju?" Joon demanded, Leo whined in distress and Seungho sighed rolling his eyes.

"Yah..how can we help you if you keep acting like this." Seungho scolded, Leo took a deep breath peaking out of the room relieved to see the others were still joking around as they looked at the other pictures Ken had taken.

"I..I joined We got Married…it’s a special season, Hakyeon thinks it’s a good idea and so does hyung…But I'm scared." he announced, there was complete silence as they digested what he was saying.

"You did what?!?" G.O gasped in shock, Leo groaned hanging up and chucking his phone across the room stomping his feet pouting.


"What am i going to do?!?" he whined flopping across the blankets he shared with N, N peered in and rolled his eyes shaking his head in disbelief but it was adorable.