Pain

shy

 

tumblr_mslhj9opas1sy7xzgo1_1280.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

“Crap..”  Leo groaned as he took off his shirt, he could see the bruises already forming from where he had been pushed and had fallen to the ground. “I won’t be able to go shirtless for a while.”

 

“I wonder what’s wrong with Leo hyung.” Ravi murmured as they ate the sandwiches the older boy had brought them.

“I don’t know, but he looked like he’s in a lot of pain, I think that N hyung was too hard on him.” Ken replied, taking a long sip of his hot chocolate and groaned closing his eyes, hot chocolate was his weakness.

“I’m going to go check on him.” Hongbin announced standing up he moved towards the bathroom and eased the door open. He was about to call out for Leo when he heard what sounded like crying, pushing the door open he was stunned to see Leo sitting on the shower floor water falling around him his head in his hands shoulder’s shaking. Hongbin quickly left the bathroom shutting the door quietly behind him, he had never really seen Leo cry before and it made him nervous, but knowing how quiet the older boy was he decided not to tell the others what he had seen.

“Well, is he okay?” Ravi demanded from behind him, Hongbin shrieked in surprise clutching at his heart.

“Hyunnggg!” he whined, Ravi chuckled wrapping his arm around the younger boys waist.

“Sorry, sorry, but is he okay?” Ravi asked concerned, he was a little worried at the look on Hongbin’s face but pushed it aside when the younger boy nodded quickly.

“yeah, he just seems tired.” Hongbin lied, Ravi nodded in understanding and they went to the living room to watch tv to wait for the others to get ready for practice.

 

“Neh hyung, he was gone all night and didn’t return til this morning. I thought you should know, I don’t want him to get in trouble but something’s got to be done.” N explained, after secluding himself into the room he shared with the others he had reluctantly called their manager.

“You did the right thing N-shi, I’ll talk to him at the studio.” They talked a while longer before hanging up. N sighed and got up heading out of the room. Just then Leo opened the door and walked out of the bathroom, he kept his head down and eased past N. N opened his mouth to ask him something but by the time he did the door had shut in his face.

“Ah heck no.” he growled, he was about to throw open the door when Hongbin jumped onto his back grinning.

“Hyuunngg..just let him be, he needs to get ready and if you go in there scolding him we won’t be able to leave.” Hongbin whined, N laughed softly and walked out to the living room carrying the younger boy, he was glad that Hongbin could always change his mood.

 

“Today we’re going to practice eternity not the whole day but for a few hours.” N announced as Ravi started the van, the younger boy had gotten his license a week ago and N agreed to let him drive two times a week.

“Awesome, we need some work on that.” Ravi announced, he eased onto the road and soon the van was quiet everyone listening to music or having fallen asleep. It was especially quiet since Hyuk wasn’t there and he was pretty loud most of the time.

Hongbin kept stealing glances at Leo, Leo as usual had his headphones on and was listening to some music. Hongbin who was always noticing things, he noticed that whenever Ravi would hit a pot hole in the road Leo would flinch close his eyes tightly. Not being able to stand that his hyung was in pain Hongbin leaned forward a little.

“Ravi hyung, can you try to avoid the pot holes…Leo hyung is in pain.” Hongbin announced, the others looked at Leo who was indeed wincing as they hit a pot hole. He didn’t notice them all watching him and they were glad because this gave them a rare opportunity to observe the quiet boy.

“Sorry.” Ravi murmured, he started driving slowly and carefully avoided the potholes, N took the time to watch as Leo slowly relaxed he could hear the sigh of relief coming from him and resisted the urge to shake the younger boy.

 

“Ah there you boys are. Why don’t you all head into the studio while I talk to Leo-shi” Youngjin their manager suggested, reluctantly the boys did as instructed and tried to lean against the closed door to listen but unfortunately the choreographer and back up dancers were there waiting for them.

“oh dear.” N breathed, when he had called their manager he was hoping that it would be Eunjae who was not that much older than him and Leo. He wasn’t expecting the one to talk to Leo to be the more strict and older manager.

“What’s wrong hyung?” Ken asked curiously, they were getting ready to practice but ken had seen the look of worry on the leaders face.

“I thought when I called that Eunjae hyung would be the one to talk to Leo..not Youngjin hyung.” Ken nodded in understanding, whenever Youngjin was around everyone was on their best behavior.

“Oh dear.” Hongbin gasped when they heard yelling coming from the other side of the door, Ravi smiled gently and hugged the younger boy gently.

“Uh lets get started, Leo-shi will join us in a few.” Their choreographer suggested, everyone there including the back up dancers and instructor adored Leo and were worried for him.

 

“You can go in now.” Youngjin stated glaring at Leo who was cowering in front of him.

“Neh.” Leo whispered, he turned to the door touching his slightly throbbing cheek and taking a deep breath he opened the door and stood there with his head down and Youngjin gripping his arm tightly.

“Alright, Leo-shi will be staying behind to practice on his own after your practice is done..he will do that for about two weeks.” He announced, the others were surprised at the punishment. “However if Eunjae-shi or N-shi decide it should be shorter or longer we can change it.”

“Neh.” The boys all chorused, Leo moved quickly to his spot not looking at any of them. No one uttered another word until the door shut and then chaos insued.