Mission 1

shy

Leo yawned sleepily trying to stretch his eyes narrowing when he could barely move his arms. Opening his eyes fully he relaized he was in the bedroom with the others all snuggled against him, rolling his eyes he tried to squirm away from them but couldn't. N yawned shifting slightly until he was lopped ontop of Leo, Ken who had been sprawled across N snuggled closer to him, Leo just grunted at the extra weight and closed his eyes again sighing.

 

'as long as no one is awake to witness this.' Leo thought sleepily, Hyuk leaned over Ravi a huge smile on his face as he quickly took a picture before laying back down beside the older boy uploading the picture onto the We Got MarriedNeo website.

 

 

tumblr_myuvtveHJh1t1kue7o1_500.gif

 

Unknown to Leo the director had given the members permission to upload pictures and videos of "neo" whenever they were being cute. Since they were in the same group it would be easier for the members to achieve this than having camera men following them. They wanted these moments to be natural and not something they felt they had to do for the fans. Ravi rolled his eyes pulling the younger boy back into his arms cuddling him tightly, Hyuk grumbled tossing his phone aside once it had uploaded and buried his face into Ravi's chest.

 

 

"how do you think Leo's going to hold out with the show?" G.O asked curiously, Seungho sighed shrugging his shoulders, they had just gotten done with a schedule and were heading home the 'kids' sleeping in the back.

"Im not sure but I think it was a good idea for them to do this, it will help Leo I think, however it could backfire as well." Seungho stated, he had been thinking about the younger boy since the show had aired but didn't want to cause a problem by making Leo more anxious about the whole situation.

"Should we talk to his hyung…or maybe Yunju?" Joon asked sleepily, G.O jumped in surprise and the younger boy smiled slightly stretching.

"I don't think that would be a good idea, we shouldn't intervene until something happens or until he asks us for help." Seungho murmured, finally they arrived at their dorm gathering the two youngest in their arms they stumbled inside eager for sleep.

 

 

"Guys..yah wake up!" Eunjae ordered shaking the boys gently, Leo grumbled eyes opening slightly as he stared up at the older boy.

"Whathyung?ithoughtwedidn'thaveascheduletoday." Leo mumbled, N laughed softly slowly sitting up pulling the younger boy up with him. Ken yelped as he was dropped to the side and Hongbin snuggled against him.

"Only you and N..today your filming for the show, their having a special..didn't they tell you?" Eunjae asked curiously, N shook his head while Leo whined flopping down on the floor again pulling the blankets over him again.

"Wake up Leo…come on I think we're going to do something fun today." N said softly, Leo let N pull him back up and they stumbled to the door trying not to wake the others. Eunjae shook his head at them and turned looking down and pulling the blankets over the four younger boys who mumbled thank you's, it was rare for the two oldest boys to have a schedule just by themselves but they didn't mind because they got to sleep in later.

 

 

"Come on lion..lets go." N grinned shaking his head, they couldn't get Leo's hair to cooperate so it was kind of wild which made him look like a lion.

"Oh hush." Leo grumbled his eyes twinkling slightly a small smile on his face, Eunjae rolled his eyes at the two but smiled in delight, they were just so cute he was probably one of their biggest fan boys.

"Come on you lovebirds lets get going." he ordered pushing them gently, Leo's face turned red and N smirked grabbing the younger boys hand entwining their fingers.

"Lets go love." N teased, Leo groaned letting N drag him from the dorm. Everything was happening s fast and he wasn't sure if he could get control of things, he liked being in control.

"God they are so cute its disgusting." Ravi grumbled he had gotten up to lock the door behind them, smiling slightly he wished them luck and shut the door.

 

 

 

**interview 2 Leo**

 

Mission: Take N to somewhere he doesn’t usually go, that will help deepen your relationship.

 

PD: Is there somewhere that you would like to take N?

 

Leo: Yes…I want to take him to my house…but I feel like that would be too soon, sure my parents have met N before but not for a reason like this and I think it would be special. Instead I really want to take N to the amusement park, he doesn't really like rides but since the mission suggested trying something new I feel this would be good for him.

 

 

 

 

"Where are we going are we there yet?" N demanded bouncing around excitedly, Leo smiled slightly, N hated the amusement park and it made Leo feel like he was about to get his revenge for all the times that N had made him uncomfortable.

"Not yet...we'll be there soon." Leo replied, he was relieved that the show had just given them a video camera that Eunjae would use to capture their time spent at the park, he didn't want to be on tv any longer than he needed to be he did like his solitude after all. 

"I'm so excited." N grinned, they finally arrived a few minutes later. Leo helped N down from the van taking off his blindfold. "LEO!" N protested a pout on his face.

"Sorry..its my mission today, I had to take you somewhere that you don't normally go." Leo said smiling shyly, N grinned at him he couldn't stay annoyed with the boy, he was practically in love with him not that he would admit it not yet at least. 

"You better take care of me." N warned taking a deep breath as they headed towards their first ride, Leo smiled throwing his arm around Ns shoulders.

"Of course I will." he said softly, they tried their best to keep hidden but of course it didn't take long for their fans to see them and they were soon asked for pictures but they were able to have a great time as well and true to his word Leo took good care of the scared older boy.

 

tumblr_mwqssnVw3b1sm8fgro3_250.gif