Seungho Hyung

shy

 

mblaq-seungho-picture-with-vixx-leo.jpg?

 

 

"you seem to be in a good mood." Seungho murmured settling down beside Leo, Leo bit his lip and shrugged .sighing.

"I guess, I mean my punishment is almost over for tonight at least." Leo said stretching, gasping in pain quickly dropping his arms.

"yah, don't lie to me. What happened when you went to rescue Tehun." Seungho demanded, Leo couldn't hold it in anymore and burst into tears. Seungho's eyes widened stunned and he quickly wrapped his arms around Leo, Leo tried to stop crying but it was like the flood gates had been lifted. He couldn't talk to s about what had happened so being around someone who he might be able to open up to was a great stress releaser.

"S..Sorry, hyung." Leo whispered, Seungho just ran his fingers through his hair his back gently. Seungho knew something bad must have happened Leo never acted like this, even if someone were to pay him a million dollars it was doubtful he would be seen crying in front of people.

"Aigoo, shh. It's alright, you don't have to say anything hmm. Hyung's here just to listen to you." Seungho murmured, Leo let out a shuddering breath resting his head on the older boys shoulder snuggling close. Anyone walking by would be surprised at the sight in front of them.

"W..when I got back from gettingTehun hyung, I heard N and Hyukie talking. N was saying he wondered how the group would be if I wasn't in it. He was saying that I don't understand what the others go through because I'm so shy and they are always having to make sure I'm included. He said that I cause a lot of stress, especially for him because he feels like he always has to take care of me." Leo whispered, Seungho let out the breath he had been holding and kissed Leo's head.

"Aish, why would you listen to that, hmm your an amazing person Leo. VIXX would be good without you, but you make it great." Seungho whispered, Leo blushed furiously. Everyone assumed he hated skinship, but there was a reason that he never did it. He really liked skinship because it made him feel safe and loved.

"I..I've decided that I'm going to try and change, I don't want to be a burden. Do you think you can help me hyung?" He asked softly pulling away from the older boys embrace, he stared at his hands.

"i'll try Leo, but being shy isn't anything to be embaressed about. Me and all the guys find you adorable and if you change because others say stuff about you, its not right." Seungho murmured, Leo nodded trying to understand what his hyung was saying.

"I understand, but its not right if I'm being a burden to my group either. We've only debuted for a little while now and I don't want us to be put under more stress." Leo explained, Seungho nodded in understanding and stood up sighing.

"I'll leave first, make sure you let me and Tehun know that you get home safely." Seungho ordered, Leo bowed as the older boy left and sat back down sighing.

"Aigoo, Leo. You can do this, lets go." Leo whispered, after practicing for about three more hours. The pain was too much and he sat down on the bench against his head resting back against the mirror.

"Ah, Leo..well done. You can leave now." Leo almost jumped out of his skin and tried not to glare at the manager, bowing politely. Grabbing his things he followed the manager out the door.

"Lets not talk about what happened when we talked earlier, seeing as how there is no bruise there's no need for explanations." Leo reisisted the urge to roll his eyes and blurt out that there was indeed a bruise but kept his mouth shut.

"Goodnight hyung." Leo murmured bowing he left and got into his car, taking a deep breath he headed back to their dorm hoping that the others were sleeping.

 

"Binnie, why aren't you asleep?" Ravi asked curiously, he had gotten up to use the bathroom and spotted the younger boy sitting in the kitchen drinking tea.

"hmm, just wanted to get something to drink, I'll be in bed soon." Hongbin lied, the real reason was that he wanted to make sure Leo was okay when he got back.

"Neh, don't be too long." Ravi murmured yawning he wandered back to the room all six shared and snuggled up against Hyuk who smiled sleepily.

"hyung." Hongbin said softly, Leo groaned to himself and took off his shoes walking slowly into the kitchen and smiled sleepily at Hongbin.

"Aigoo Binnie, you should be sleeping." Leo murmured the cup of hot tea from Hongbin gratefully and sat down rubbing his face.

"I just wanted to make sure your okay." Hongbin said softly, Leo reached over brushing the younger boys hair away from his face smiling slightly.

"Thank you..Binnie may I ask you something, and this is as your friend not your hyung so please don't be afraid to say what you believe." Leo said suddenly when Hongbin was about to get up, Hongbin looked at him curiously.

"of course hyung." he said softly, he could see the conflicing emotions going across Leo's face and waited patiently.

"D..Aniyo never mind. It's not important, oh do we have a schedule tomorrow?" Leo asked curiously, Hongbin nodded and stood up stretching.

"Neh, Weekly Idol." Leo nodded and Hongbin went off to the room trying to shake off some thoughts that were invading his mind about what leo wanted to ask him.

"Binnie..is Leo home?" N asked softly, the younger boy almost jumped out of his skin and laid down beside the leader who wrapped his arms around him. The heater had stopped working so the boys were cuddling close with each other to stay warm.

"Neh, I think he's going to go take a shower. He shouldn't be too long." Hongbin murmured yawning sleepily, N smiled slightly and his back gently until the younger boy was sound asleep.

"your such a good dongsaeng, I'm the leader and should have stayed up to wait for Leo." N murmured sighing softly, it was just that he was so frustrated over what had happened at studio when leo had come back from talking with their manager and had avoided looking at all of them pretty much the whole time.

 

Leo finally finished showering and was so glad to get all the make up off and the sweat from practice. He quickly got his pajama's on and walked into the bedroom looking at everyone. He felt a pain in his chest seeing all of them sound asleep, tucking the blanket gently around Ken who was sprawled across Leo's pallet he grabbed an extra blanket and went out to the couch folding his long body into a comfortable position pulling the blanket over him. N opened his eyes, he had heard Leo walk in and glanced over to where the younger boy should be sleeping between Ken and Ravi, the spot was empty and he sighed knowing that Leo had probably gone to crash on the couch again.