Home pt.1

shy

Share

 

"Aigoo..soo cute." Hongbin murmured, he had gone into the manager's room to wake up Hyuk before the others and get him back to the room he shared with them. He was surprised to see Hyuk sprawled across Leo's chest and Leo hadn't pushed him away.

"Hyung." Hyuk murmured sleepily, he stretched and tried to move away from Leo who just snuggled him closer a  little smile on his face.

"Here." Hongbin said returning a few minutes later with one of Leo's teddy bears. Hyuk eased away and Hongbin quickly put the bear in Leo's arms who squeezed it tightly rolling over happily.

"he's too cute." Hyuk whispered, he quickly tucked the blankets back around the older boy and they quickly snuck back to the room without being noticed.

 

"Lets go everyone..we're going to the studio to practice some new songs." N announced, the boys all groaned while Leo just smiled at them stretching and went over to Hyuk.

"Hyukie..you don't have to go today." Leo said softly, Hyuk grinned in delight throwing his arms around the older boys neck much to the surprise of everyone except Hongbin.

"Thanks hyung..does that mean I get to hang out with you?" he asked exciteldy, Leo nodded trying not to blush when he noticed everyone was staring at him.

"Let's go, Leo has his own things to do today." N said coldly, Leo tried not to flinch and Hyuk squeezed his arm gently. The others walked past them smiling gently at Leo. Yunju just smirked while N paused beside the two. "Hyuk lets go."

"Leo hyung said I get to stay with him today." Hyuk replied, N's eyes narrowed and he opened his mouth to say something when their manager honked the horn angrily.

"We'll talk later." He said to Leo, Leo nodded avoiding his gaze and N left slamming the door behind him causing Leo and Hyuk to flinch.

"Don't worry Hyuk, he won't be mad at you." Leo soothed grabbing his jacket and motioned for Hyuk to do the same.

"Where are we going?" Hyuk asked curiously, Leo just smiled taking his hand and getting a taxi.

"To where I grew up." Hyuk looked at him confused but eagerly followed him, Leo was the quietest in the group and Hyuk had always been curious about where his hyung had grown up and why he was so quiet.

 

"Do you think N hyung is going to be okay?" Hongbin asked softly, he Ravi and Ken were sitting in the backseat of their van while Yunju and N sat in the front talking quietly.

"I think so, Leo hyung knows what he's doing..although I am feeling a little usnure about Yunju-shi." Ken replied watching  them closely, he wasn't sure what he was feeling he knew it wasn't jealousy because he had Ravi but he felt angry that N was being so welcoming towards Yunju when they really didn't know anything about him.

"He seems alright..besides he's Leo hyung's friend, you know hyung wouldn't associate with someone who isn't nice like him." Ravi soothed his arm around Ken who had his arm around Hongbin so he wouldn't feel left out because Hyuk wasn't there.

"Your right." Hongbin murmured, the three smiled sweetly at N when he turned to look back at them when he heard them talking quietly.

"We should be there soon.": He murmured, they nodded and he turned back around his attention going back to Yunju who was talking about something and they both chuckled softly to the annoyance of the other three.

 

"We're here." Leo said shaking Hyuk gently, Hyuk yawned sleepily and stood up following Leo off the bus like a little puppy looking around wide eyed and curious.

"What are you going to show me first hyung?" he asked excitedly, Leo laughed softly throwing his arm around his shoulder tugging him forward.

"Not sure yet, just let me look around and remember for a few minutes alright. It's been a long time since i"ve come home." Leo murmured, Hyuk nodded and Leo started walking taking all the sights in that he had thought left his memory but were still there.

 

Hyuk watched Leo closely, curious when his eyes would light up with excitement and the next minute would be filled with sadness and then anger. Leo was happy he had brought Hyuk along because he kept quiet and let him just walk around if he had brought one of the others they would have been talking non-stop. He paused in front of a cafe and sighed remembering all the good times he had with Yunju before things changed so drastically. 

 

"Come on." Hyuk jumped when Leo grabbed his hand suddenly and pulled him into the cafe they had been standing in front of for a few minutes.

'Woow...this place is cute." Hyuk gushed looking around eyes wide, Leo chuckled softly ruffling his hair and went to a table sitting down. Hyuk followed and yawned his lips he was starving.

'Hello.." The boys glanced up at the older woman standing in front of them and Leo grinned in delight.

"Mrs. Lee...do you remember me?" he asked curiously, she looked at him confused and then leaned a little closer until her eyes widened in shock and a huge grin formed on her face.

"Aigoo..Taekwoonie." she gushed, he grinned standing wrapping his arms gently around her.

"I'm sorry I haven't come to see you..things were rough when I left." he explained, she smiled patting his shoulder gently and then turned to Hyuk a smile on her face.

"Hello." He said standing and bowing politely, she threw her arms around him much to his shock while Leo laughed softly.

"Your sooo adorable." she gushed pinching his cheek, Hyuk blushed and quickly sat down once she let him go. "I'll go get two of the specials and some tea." She announced, Leo nodded in agreement and turned to Hyuk who had a confused look on his face.

"Whose that?" he asked softly once she was out of ear shot, Leo took a deep breath and sighed knowing this was going to raise even more questions.

"My mom." Leo whispered, Hyuk's eyes widened confused opening his mouth to say something but paused when the older lady came back.