What's going on?

shy

"Taek...what's wrong?" Yunju asked softly, Leo flinched at the childhood nickname and tried to pull his arm away but the younger boy refused to let go.

"Why are you doing this..I don't understand why any of this is happening, why you started to bully me...why you told...told my parents about me what did you hope to gain from this?" Leo demanded, locking eyes with the younger boy. Yunju was surprised, the old Taekwoon would never have looked him in the eye, he was too shy. Sighing he used his free hand to rub his face unsure if he was ready to bare his true feelings to his former best friend.

"I miss us Taek..I miss us being friends and I miss hanging out together and just doing things together." Yunju confessed, even though all these things had happened between them Leo could tell when the younger boy was being truthful and sighed squeezing the younger boys hand gently.

"If you can explain everything that has been going on in that crazy brain of yours..I can't promise things will go back to the way they were, you hurt me a lot and if I did hurt you as well I don't understand why you couldn't have just talked to me about it. We were so close, you were my best friend practically my brother." Leo whispered tears now slipping down his cheeks unchecked, Yunju tensed at the word brother and took a deep breath.

" but I didn't want you to see me as a brother...I loved you but certainly not like a brother." Yunju confessed, Leo's eyes widened in surprise and he blinked a few times unsure of what to say.

"b..but if you liked me that way...why would you do something to endanger our friendship, my parents didn't need to know why..why would you do something like that?!?!?" Leo screamed, the others out in the kitchen and living room all jumped in shock, sure Leo could get loud sometimes but not like this. N hurried from the kitchen but Ravi grabbed him around the waist keeping him from getting to the bedroom.

"Don't hyung...let them figure out what's going on, you might not think this and it's  not in a bad way but you might make things worse." Ravi murmured, N looked at him wide eyed, sure sometimes he could be annoying but if he was the reason why things were so bad right now he didn't know what to do.

"you're right of course." N murmured motioning the others to follow him into the kitchen so they could eat allowing the other two boys to have some type of privacy.

 

"Taek...hyung calm down." Yunju begged softly, Leo's eyes widened it had been a long time since he had heard Yunju call him hyung. Even though Yunju was younger than him when they were kids Leo never suggested he call him hyung because they were so close they talked comfortably with each other.

"d.don't call me that." Leo replied fists clenching by his side, he didn't want to admit that he liked Yunju calling him hyung. He was afraid to trust the younger boy again because he had been so hurt by him.

"Sit down." Yunju ordered, Leo smile slightly as he settle down on a chair in the room. Most people would think why is he listening to someone younger than him, but that's how he was he didn't really like confrontation unless he knew he was right but he wasn't sure what had caused to Yunju to act like this in the first place. 

"you should start talking...I want to be able to rejoin my group without the worry of you trying to steal my place." Leo stated, Yunju sighed rubbing his face and sat down across from Leo.

"I've never had the intention of stealing your spot..i was just angry and was saying things i shouldn't have." Yunju mumbled, Leo blinked in surprise that was definately not what he was expecting the younger to say. Leo sighed leaning back resting his head back against the chair.

"may i speak first and get this off my chest?" Leo asked making eye contact, Yunju his lips nervously and nodded.

 

"I've always been shy and hestant around people, but when we were little and we met you would have none of it. I remember being like why is this younger brat being like this. However you wouldn't leave me alone and soon i didn't want to be away from you ever, you were my first friend, the first one who didn't get annoyed when i avoided skinship and being close, the first one not to get upset because i wouldn't respond back when you talked to me. As we got older i had always known since i was little that i liked guys, you were my best friend, it didn't take me long to come out to you because i knew in my heart you had a feeling because thats how close we were, of course my feelings started to turn into something else. I wasn't surprised at my feelings but i was scared to say anything to you because you had already started dating girls and I didn't want to make you uncomfortable and feel like you had to humor me so that we could remain friends. My parents of course had no idea, and i wanted to keep it that way beause they had made their opinion very clear on same relations they didn't even like it when guys were obviously just friends like us held hands or cuddled watching a movie to us it was just natural but to them it wasn't. You promised to keep the secret because you knew how they felt, we made plans to audition together to get into the company but you got hurt. I don't remember if it was because you were on pain pills or just not able to concentrate but we had agreed that I could go through with the audition and then you would audition later, unless i misunderstood. If i started training before you it didn't mean we couldn't debut together. I just don't understand why you would tell them my secret if you knew they would act the way they did...did you hate me that much?" Leo asked softly hands folded tightly in his lap, Yunju avoided looking into Leo's eyes he didn't want to see the tears that he knew were trailing down the older boys cheeks.