shy again

shy

 tumblr_mt3t4yjZlm1sti9cpo1_250.gif

 

 

**n's interview after 'first' meeting**

 

PD: How do you feel the first date went?

 

 

"Well I really wish that we could have done more, but since we're working on our comeback we had less time than I thought we would. It was nice being able to hang out with just Leo and not the kids around, I was happy that Leo was so excited even though I think the puppies caused all his excitement. Leo has a good heart and I just hope this  show will show the viewers and our fans this rare side to him."

 

**Leo's interview after 'first' meeting**

 

PD: How do you think it went today Leo?

 

"I..it was fun." Leo said softly, the cameraman zoomed in on Leo's face showing that he was blushing. "I can't wait for next time, it was nice to just hang out with N…just the two of us."

 

PD: what would you like to happen next?

 

"I want to do something for N..he's always doing something for me, looking out for me and making me feel comfortable even when I'm freaking out. So I want to do something for him." Leo announced, the crew were surprised at the excitement on Leo's face and smiled to themselves the fans were going to love this.

 

 

"Good job you two, I'm really happy that we decided to let you guys do this freely and without some sort of script. Its really turning out interesting." Hyunsoo said grinning, Leo smiled shyly turning back into his usual self and N smiled gently wrapping his arm around Leo's waist.

"Thank you, we will see you again next week. I also have the camera to record any fun things we do to make it interesting for our fans." N grinned, the two bowed before leaving and Leo sighed in relief tugging at his collar.

"can we get some coffee before going back?" Leo asked softly a hopeful look on his face, N nodded in agreement seeing the flushed look on the younger boys face.

"Are you embarrassed?" he teased opening the door to a café they were just about to pass by. Leo shot a look at N before hurrying past him leaving N laughing softly behind him.

 

 

"Do you think their okay?" Ravi asked curiously, Hyuk was still sound asleep in his arms. The three boys had been discussing how things would progress with Leo and N.

"Of course they should be headinb home soon, I'm sure Leo hyung is beyond embarrassed right now." Ken replied laughing softly, Hongbin nodded in agreement a slight smile on his face as he thought about their adorable lion.

"H.hyung?" Hyuk said sleepily blinking in surprise when he realized he was cuddled in Ravi's lap. Ravi smiled slightly running his fingers through the younger boys hair causing Hyuk to snuggle back against him again.

"We're just waiting for Leo and N hyung to get back, then maybe we can all watch a movie together." Ravi explained, Hyuk nodded eyes drooping again trying to ignore his quickening heart beat because of how close they were.

 

"Aigoo are you going to go back to being my shy lion?" N murmured, they had found a secluded table and N couldn't help but tease Leo.

"Is that bad?" Leo asked concerned a frown creeping over his face, N slid his hand across the table and patted Leo's hand gently to his surprise the younger boy didn't yank his hand away like he normally would and could also see Leo's face turning red up to his ears and he smiled brightly.

"No, I like you just the way you are." N stated winking, Leo groaned dropping his head onto his arm in disbelief.

"You're sooo greasy." Leo whined shaking his head trying to calm down so that the redness in his face would go away.

"You love me anyway." N cooed, Leo's face just went straight red again and he pulled his hand away wrapping his fingers around his coffee avoiding N's face.

"I..I never said love." Leo squeaked, N sighed rubbing his face thinking maybe he had rushed things a little and looked at his phone realizing he had three missed calls from Ravi.

"OH crap, we should get home. The kids are wondering where we are." N announced, Leo nodded sighing in relief he really thought his heart was going to burst in his chest and eagerly followed N out of the café back to their dorm.

 

 

"is he okay?" Ken asked concerned, Hyuk seemed to be having a nightmare and was thrashing around as Ravi struggled to keep him still.

"Shhhh, its okay Hyukie…Calm down." Ravi soothed, just then the door opened and Leo and N walked in the older boy laughing at something stupid he must have done.

"Hyung! Hyukie's having a nightmare!" Hongbin announced hurrying over an anxious look on his face "and we can't get him to wake up." Leo moved first knowing immediately what was causing the nightmare.

"Shhh hyukie." Leo said softly Ravi reluctantly let Leo cradle the youngest boy in his arms, they were all shocked in when Hyuk's eyes flew open at the sound of Leo's voice and burst into tears.

"h…hyung I dreamed and you werne't there and then Yunju sunbae was there and he was…." he trailed off at the look on Leo's face, leo's face had gone pale and he quickly Hyuks back gently pressing his face into his chest to calm him down so that he would stop talking.

"What does he mean about Yunju?" Ravi asked curiously, Leo shook his head slightly ignoring them as he continued to comfort Hyuk saying soft things the other boys couldn't hear.