Luck

shy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkOR7DS3AMT13ZUanv8ZZ

 

"You did very well today Leo." Leo smiled at his boss, he was exhausted but he was a happy exhausted unlike when he was done training for the day and just wanted to go home and sleep, he had so much energy left right now.

"Thank you." He murmured, bowing he exited the building and hurried off down the street to pick up groceries he needed for their dinner.

 

"N...hyung." Yunju said softly, he didn't want to step over any boundaries by calling him hyung, but he knew everyone would have to get used to it because he planned on being there for a while.

"Neh?" N replied surprised, it was a little weird hearing another boy calling him hyung especially since they were the same age because Leo didn't call him hyung unless he did something that he regretted. He knew that Yunju used hyung because they haven't been around each other enough to establish a 'friendship'

"Leo.." he said softly, N followed his gaze and his eyes widened surprised. He had thought that Leo would stay inside and rest, but there he was walking down the street, carrying four grocery bags full of food. The van was coming to a stop and that's when Hyuk looked out the window and grinned.

"Hyung." he exclaimed excitedly, before the others could react Hyuk had thrown open the door and darted across the busy road as the other cars honked angrily trying to avoid the boy.

"Hyuk!" N called out worried, Ravi just patted his hand gently. N sighed as the van started moving forward.

"Hyung" Hyuk said grinning as. he suddenly popped up in front of Leo who jumped in shock clutching at his chest.

"Yah! you scared me!" he exclaimed, Hyuk. laughed softly taking one of the bags. Leo sighed smiling slightly and threw his arm around the younger boys shoulder, surprising Hyuk and the others in the van.

"Hyung...your not going to leave us are you?" Hyuk asked softly, oblivious of the stares the other members were sending them as the van drove past.

"Ani." Leo murmured, taking a deep breath he knew he needed help to get hia plan to work so he decided to trust Hyuk. "Hyukie..when we get back to the dorm, why don't you help me with dinner. I want to talk to you about something, but I need you to not say anything to the others...can you do that." Leo murmured, Hyuk nodded frantically and Leo chuckled softly placing his hand on Hyuk's head to stop him from nodding.

"Hyung are you and Yunju-shi really friends?" Hyuk asked suddenly as they puased outside the door to the dorm, Leo smiled slightly and shook his head.

"Ani..I'll explain to you later." He murmured, Hyuk sighed and nodded in agremeent, they let themselves in kicking off their shoes and spotted the others sprawled around the lviing room each doing their own thing. "Could you guys get the table cleaned up and ready for dinner. Hyuk is going to help me." Leo announced.

"Neh!" Ravi called back seeing the suprised look on N's face, Leo always said that Hyuk was a nusiance and he didn't want his help in the kitchen. Hongbin saw the excitement in Hyuk's eyes and smiled slightly, normally he would be jealous that the youngest wasn't paying attention to him but he knew that Hyuk was afraid that Leo would leave.

 

"Why are they acting so close?" N murmured, Yunju who was sitting beside him glanced over raising his eyebrows.

"Don't you see, Leo-ah is trying to make you jealous. He knows you like him, so he's going to play hard to get..but you can do that as well." Yunju explained softly, N's eyes flickered to him surprised and blushed slightly.

"A..ani I don't know if that's a good idea." N replied, Yunju nodded and let the matter drop because he didn't want to ruin his own plan.

 

"You're doing a good job." Leo said grinning, Hyuk was working on the noodles under Leo's watchful gaze. Hyuk could feel his face turning red at the compliment and Leo hid his smile turning away to grab a few more things.

"Hyyyuunnggg, we're hungry!" Ken whined, Leo rolled his eyes and smiled at Hyuk nudging him forward gently with the food. They all settled around the table eagerly digging in.

"Good job Hyuk." N said smiling gently, Hyuk bowed his head at the compliment and glanced at Leo smiling happily.

 

"Well, we should all get to bed. We have an early day tomorrow." N announced standing and stretching, they all followed bringing their dishes to the kitchen. Leo decided to leave til the morning since they were all tired.

"Hyukie..Manager hyun is gone for the night so he said I can sleep in there. Once the others are asleep come in there alright." Leo said softly, the others had already headed into the room they all shared. Hyuk nodded and followed them while Leo went into their manager's room and flopped down on the bed sighing.

"Hyuk where are you going?" Hongbin asked sleepily, Hyuk leaned down and kissed his cheek lightly. Hongbin blushed blinking in surprise and Hyuk stood up grabbing his blanket.

"I'm gonna sleep with Leo hyung..wake up first tomorrow and get me okay." Hyuk whispered, Hongbin nodded in agreement setting his alarm for a few minutes before N's.

 

"Ah hyung this is nice." Hyuk yawned snuggling next to Leo, Leo smiled gently running his fingers through Hyuk's hair.

'Neh..do you have any questions you want to ask me about Yunju?" Leo asked suddenly, Hyuk fidgeted nervously and turned slightly to face the older boy.

"Have you ever been bullied hyung?" he asked softly, Leo his lips. He never talked about his past to anyone but he nodded.

"Neh, I've been bullied for a while before I joined as a trainee." Leo replied, Hyuk raised his eyebrows narrowing his eyes and Leo laughed softly "I'm still beng bullied."

"Is that why you don't like it when people touch you?" he asked curiously, Leo sighed biting his lip he wasn't sure how Hyuk was going to react to his statement.

"I..I don't mind skinship, I just don't like to do it because...Um because I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression because I'm gay." Leo whispered, he closed his eyes waiting for Hyuk's reaction and was surprised when the younger boy giggled and sat up looking at Leo.

"Yah, I know that." He stated, Leo's mouth dropped open stunned and he groaned to himself.

"How..I thought I was being really careful." Leo whined pouting, Hyuk laughed softly and rested his head on Leo's chest yawning sleepily.

"I've seen the way you watch N hyung..the others just think its admiration, I may have mentioned to the others that you like him but they don't believe me." Hyuk explained, Leo sighed rubbing his face but didn't push Hyuk off him in fact his arm was around the younger boys waist and his hand was Hyuk's back gently.

"Ah..do you think you can keep it a secret, I'll tell you more about Yunju tomorrow." Leo murmured, Hyuk nodded half awake and Leo leaned over turning off the lights, settling back down beside him.