Slowly

shy

11327964_1462199980758126_1605593610_n.j

 

10684104_549864281833457_1085173017_n.jp

 

 

"Did you have fun?" Leo asked softly, they had left the park a few hours before and were driving back to the dorm his fingers tight on the wheel as he waited anxiously. N smiled slightly reaching over to grab the younger boys hand tangling their fingers squeezing gently.

"of course I did..because I was with you." N murmured, Leo flushed rolling his eyes shaking his head slightly.

"cheesy." he grunted, N laughed pushing up the armrest that separated them and casually scooted closer resting his head on Leo's shoulder. "Uh."

"Just focus on driving." N soothed, Leo nodded nibbling on his lip. N smiled to himself he loved making Leo anxious it was cute like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Do..do you want to get dinner?" Leo asked curiously, he didn't really want to go back to the dorm yet because he knew that Yunju would probably ruin their fun the minute they walked in and Leo was afraid that he might show his jealousy.

"yeah, lets go." N replied trying to keep his excitement in check, the cameraman in the backseat laughed softly understanding why everyone was obsessed with them.

 

 

"Hyung." Hyuk said softly stretching, they were all being lazy since they weren't scheduled to do anything that day. Ravi glanced down a the smaller boy smiling slightly leaning down to press a kiss to his nose.

"Hmm?" the others were watching tv in the other room, but Yunju was still missing which was making the youngest anxious.

"Do you think that Yunju is gong to do something to Leo hyung and N hyung?" he asked snuggling closer to the older boy, Ravi sighed running his fingers through Hyuk's hair, he was glad that Hyuk had brought this up because he was worried about that as well.

"I'm sure he wouldn't do anything, what could he do anyways I think that since their doing the show now Leo hyung will stay no matter what, N hyung just can't be to pushy or else we could lose him forever." Ravi explained, Hyuk sighed nodding n agreement but he couldn't help but be worried. Seeing the emotions cross the younger boys face Ravi wrapped his arm around him cuddling him close.

"What would we do if Leo hyung leaves..we couldn't continue could we?" Hyuk whispered his voice trembling slightly, Ravi blinked surprised at the question and the resulting tears that filled his eyes.

"lets not think about I okay Hyukie, we'll just have to look out for our Hyungs more than usual." he soothed, Hyuk nodded letting the matter drop albeit reluctantly.

 

 

"This place is cute." N commented, he still hadn't let go of Leo's hand much to the younger boys dismay, he still didn't like showing this cute side to him in public, it made him feel exposed and vulnerable. Settling down N was surprised when Leo stayed beside him and didn't move to sit across the table.

"Sh.should I sit over there?" Leo asked softly when N just stared at him, the cameraman quickly motioned him to move across the table because it would be better for the filming.

"Taekwoon." N called softly, Leo looked up smiling slightly at N. he liked it when N called him by his real name and not his stage name it seemed more intimate. N smiled as he watched Leo's face turning pink  "Do you like when I call you Taekwoon and not Leo?"

"yeah." Leo murmured, N nodded making a mental note to remember that new piece of information. They continued to enjoy their meal. Halfway through the crew decided to end their time there and they split up to film their interviews before heading back to the dorm.

 

 

** Leo's interview**

 

PD: How do you think it went?

 

Leo: I think it went well, I feel like he might have expected more but I think he's glad that I was able to do something like this without freaking out.

 

PD: you seem more comfortable talking

 

Leo: I guess so, I still don't really like it but I hope that N can see my efforts. It made me happy to take care of N for once, instead of the other way around.  I hope to be able to do it again soon

 

 

**N's interview**

 

PD: Ah I take it you enjoyed your day, You haven't stopped smiling all day.

 

N: Aigoo, Im just so stunned at how well Leo did with taking care of me and helping me through the day, I don't like amusement parks because the rides scare me but I didn't feel that scared today because Leo was there.

 

PD: how do you feel towards Leo right now?

 

N: well, I guess the viewers will have to figure that out on their own.

 

 

"Taekwoonie..lets go!" N called out, Leo jumped up from  the table and hurried over to him.

"Uh. Hyung said he'll drive." Leo mumbled nodding towards the cameraman who grinned at him winking at N who smiled slightly nodding in thanks he grabbed Leo's hand gently as he pulled him towards the car.

 

 

**dorms**

 

"hyung..!" Hyuk called out sticking his head out of the bathroom, the only one there was Ravi and the older boy walked towards the bathroom.
"What's up hyukie?" Ravi asked curiously leaning against the wall hiding his smile at the flushed look on the younger boys face.

"I uh forgot my pajamas….can you get them for me?" Ravi laughed softly before heading off to grab Hyuk's clothes, Hyuk shut the door he quickly wrapped a towel around his waist walking to the sink he grabbed his toothbrush.

"how can someone be so adorable and hot at the same time?" Ravi wondered holding Hyuk's Transformers onsie in his hand he opened the door without knocking and walked in. Smirking he walked up behind Hyuk who was too busy brushing his teeth to notice him and wrapped his arms around his waist.

 

 

The drive back to the dorm was peaceful, within minutes Leo had fallen asleep snuggled against N who had his arms wrapped tightly around him. N really enjoyed these moments because Leo wouldn't fight him and he could cuddle the younger boy as much as he wanted. Even though N knew that cameras had been placed in the van to catch 'Neo' moments he wasn't acting he leaned down pressing a kiss to Leo's head smiling slightly when Leo grunted squirming to get comfortable.