Revenge

shy

 

tumblr_miawjtpyzm1s3d5lxo1_500.gif

 

 

tumblr_mt3t4yjZlm1sti9cpo1_250.gif

 

'Aigoo, there's our shy Leo hyung.' Ravi said grinning seeing the older boys face turning red, Hongbin shot Ravi a look and wrapped his arm around Leo's waist talking softly.

'Just ignore him hyung, your doing good today." Hongbin whispered, Leo nodded taking a deep breath to calm his fast beating heart.

"Alright, Ken and N your up." Doni called out, N grinned and put the stick between his teeth resting a hand on Ken's shoulder.

"And start!" the boys watched laughing when they got super close but had to pause because their noses were touching.

"Haha, its because Ken hyung's nose is too big!" Hyuk exclaimed, Ken slanted a look at the younger boy and Hyuk hid behind Leo wrapping his arms around him from behind.

"Looks like you guys are stuck." Coni said laughing, N glanced out of the corner of his eye. Leo didn't think he had when he would watch him when they were at the dorm with this curious and warm expression. N assumed Leo was confused about maybe having feelings for him.

"Aniyo." N murmured around the candy and squeezing Ken's shoulder, N turned his head to the side and broke off the candy their lips barely brushing against each other. Leo had a look of surprise on his face but quickly hid it, his face becoming expressionless like he was known for.

"Haha, and the winners are Ken and N!" Coni announced, Ken was surprised but hugged N laughing softly. Ken was probably the only member who knew of the leader's feelings for Leo so he had figured that N was trying to make Leo jealous when he went all out of the game. 

"Lets go with another profile, and we can do a game after that one." Doni suggested, the boys sat back down this time with N sitting in the first seat and Leo beside him much to the younger boys irritation.

"Real name Cha Hakyeon." Coni murmured, N nodded grinning. "Alright we'll go with the same questions as we did Leo..Who do you think your the closest to?"

"Well being the leader I want to be close to everyone but I think I'm the closest with Leo because we're the same age." N explained, the others tried not to laugh at Leo's reaction, Leo stared at N like he had lost his mind.

"That's funny since Leo picked you as the most annoying." Coni stated laughing softly, N grinned.

"Its just a cover up for his love for me." N announced calmly, Leo's face turned deep red and Hyuk sighed wanting to hit his leader.

"I also found out that N really likes skinship..is that true?" Doni asked curiously, all the members laughed and nodded. Even though Hongbin and Hyuk weren't sitting next to leo they could sense him withdrawing and going back to the normal Leo.

"I've seen also on shows that Leo hates skinship." Coni stated, everyone nodded again and they could almost sense the evil thoughts running through the two MC's minds.

"Alright, N try and do skinship with Leo." Doni suggested, N jumped up imn excitement he didn't need to be told twice, he was always up for trying to touch Leo.

"neh!" N said jumping up turning towards Leo, everyone was surprised at how fast Leo moved darting behind Hongbin and Hyuk. "Yah" N protested.

"Its okay hyung, I'll buy you ice cream later." Hyuk said softly, Hongbin chuckled and Leo had a slight smile on his face before reluctantly walking back towards N.

"Hyung, show them what you usually do." Ravi suggested, Leo sighed waiting impatiently. Coni and Doni leaned forward in anticipation.

"LEOOO!!" N squealed from behind Leo and threw his arms around him in a back hug, the force knocked them both over and N kept his arms around Leo while Leo struggled to get off of his lap.

"Aigoooo, that's so cute!" Doni exclaimed, Leo finally grumbled and sat there his hair all over the place which made him look even cuter.

"he's like a little lion!" Coni said grinning, Hyuk and Hongbin nodded in agreement they always called him lion hyung when he wasn't around.

"let go now please." Leo murmured, N nodded and let him up. Leo turned and grabbed N's hand pulling him up and then went back to his seat sighing wondering when this torture would be over.

 

"He's doing well." Mir murmured, Seungho nodded in agreement he was very proud of Leo for doing so well.

"Hey I wonder if their going to play the Of Course game." G.O said suddenly, the thought brought groans to everyone. Seungho wasn't sure if Leo would be able to handle that game.

"yah, you shouldn't have said that.. You know you always jinx everything when you do that." Joon protested, Seungho laughed and rubbed his face.

 

"Okay, we're almost ready to leave but you'll be back next week to continue. But before we go why don't we play one last game...the Of Course Game." Coni announced, Hyuk bit his lip wanting to say that he wanted to be paired with Leo but kept his mouth shut.

"You all know how to play right?" Doni asked curiously, everyone nodded their heads, Leo included even though he looked a little pale. "Alright first two are N and Leo"

"Lets get this over with." N announced pulling the younger boy up with him, they stood their holding hands and swinging them back and forth. N was still upset with what Leo had said earlier and now he was going to put the final nail in the coffin.

"N, why don't you go ahead and start." Coni suggested, N nodded his head and looked at Leo who was looking at the ground avoiding his eyes.

"You know its polite to look when I'm talking right." Ken bit his lip to stop from laughing when Leo's head shot up.

"Of course." he muttered, a slight tinge to his cheeks and N could feel his hands starting to sweat and smiled inwardly.

"You know your really annoying right." Leo said quickly his voice rising slightly to be heard, N was surprised realizing he had used up one opportunity to ask that stupid question.

"Of course." N said laughing softly, he already knew that a lot of people found him annoying so it didn't really bother him except when Leo said it.

"You know that sneaking out and not returning til morning is against the rules right..." N stated, everyone went quiet directing their attention to Leo whose face had gone deathly pale and he jerked his hands away.

"I'm done." He announced, he walked back to his chair and sat down taking a breath to calm himself, you could cut the tension with a knife.