No

shy

tumblr_mqs6yt5rc21s6uy82o1_500.gif

 

98D3NM6Dosw.jpg

 

130832639_11.jpg

 

 

 

“Lets just leave them here.” Ravi murmured, Neo as they were now being secretly called were sound asleep. Knowing they were both heavy sleepers, Ken and Hongbin moved them around until they were comfortable, remembering how they were sleeping in the morning they had Leo snuggled into N’s chest and the older boys arms wrapped around him.

“Hyuk, thank you.” Ken grinned when the youngest appeared with two blankets, which they tucked around the two boys. Hyuk grabbed Hongbin and settled on the other side of the couch pulling the older boy down with him.

“Are we staying here too?” Hongbin whispered, Hyuk nodded and the older boy rolled his eyes but smiled indulgently taking the blanket that Ravi tossed him and pulled it around them.

“I don’t wanna be left out.” Ken whined, Ravi snorted settling down on the smaller couch and pulled ken down onto his lap shifting them around until they were comfortable.

“Goodnight.” Hyuk whispered, the others muttered sleepily. It didn’t talk long for there to be complete silence in the dorm except for Ravi’s occasional snores.

 

“Boys wake up!” Jung called out walking in the dorm, he knew Yunju was at the studio practicing with the other trainees, he had promised the boys a free day so he wanted to take them somewhere. His eyes widened when he spotted them all cuddled together sound asleep, he was shocked to see N easing away from Leo who had a tight grip on his shirt refusing to let go.

“morning hyung.” N whispered, he finally got free and the older man steadied him as he almost lost his balance. N quickly tucked the blankets back around Leo when he whined at the cold.

“how’s he doing?” Jung asked curiously walking into the kitchen so that they could speak alone without waking the others, N yawned going over and starting coffee for him and his boss.

“He’s doing alright, he’s been staying in the room with us  instead of in Manager hyungs room. He’s been cuddly too.” N replied pouring them both a cup and handing it to Jung who smiled gratefully.

“that’s good, maybe WGM will go easier. Just remember if he doesn’t want to do it, we can’t force him.” Jung murmured.

“Force me to do what?” Leo asked from the doorway, N’s eyes widened nervously but jung just smiled at how adorable Leo was as he stretched and yawned padding over sniffing when he smelled coffee.

“Go on the kiddy rides with me at the amusement park that hyung is taking us to.” N blurted, Leo was too busy pouring coffee to see the surprised look on Jung’s face while N mouthed an apology.

“I don’t mind, as long as you go on at least one scary ride.” Leo mumbled, N nodded in agreement and Jung sighed knowing he was trapped.

“Well, I did promise you guys a day off. Let’s think of it as bonding time, Yunju is going to remain and practice some more until he gets all of the dances down. When we have our next concert he’ll fill in for Leo if that’s what he still wants.” Jung announced, they both stared at the younger boy in question.

“Neh, I know its not the answer you want to hear. But I just need time to make sure for certain that this is what I want.” Leo explained, N nodded in understanding. After thinking about Leo’s reasons for doing this he had come to terms with the fact that maybe this life wasn’t for Leo even though it hurt him to admit that.

‘Come on, lets go wake the kids!” N announced almost bouncing in excitement, Leo smiled slightly and followed like a little puppy close on his masters heel.

“Meet me downstairs in twenty!” Jung called out before leaving shaking his head amazed at how N had maneuvered that.

“Kiddos wake up.” N cooed running his fingers through Hyuk’s hair and then Hongbin’s cheek gently. Hearing a yelp and whining he looked over and laughed softly when he spied Leo attacking Ravi and Ken with a pillow until Ken was sprawled on the floor pouting.

“Hyung!” Ravi protested, Leo just smirked setting down his weapon and skipped from the room leaving the three boys who were awake gawking after him.

“umm..did he skip?” Ravi whispered, ken nodded and they turned to N wide eyed the oldest boy was staring after Leo with a grin on his face before turning back to the two youngest and shook them gently.

‘Yah! Get up, we have twenty minutes. Jung hyung is taking us to the amusement park!”  he announced, Hongbin’s eyes bulged in surprise and he jumped up dragging a half awake Hyuk with him.

“Why didn’t you say that right away! We haven’t played in forever!” Hongbin explained, Hyuk was taking too long so he lifted him up and ran towards the bathroom quicker than the others could respond.

“So this whole thing with WGM, I was thinking should I just casually bring it up with Leo hyung. You know feel him out about it?” Ken asked curiously, N thought for a minute and then nodded in agreement.

“That sounds like a good idea, then I can decide how to go about it when we do the first episode. That is if the first episode even airs.” N replied, Ken nodded and headed off to the kitchen it was a good time to do this since Leo was in such a good mood, he even skipped which he never did.

 

“Hyuunnnggg!” Ken sang hurrying into the kitchen where Leo was pouring more coffee. The older boy glanced at him raising his eyebrows curiously, Ken bit his lip going over and pouring coffee as well. “I heard that their looking for new cast for WGM…would you ever consider going on?”

“…what?” Leo asked stunned after catching his breath when he choked on his coffee, Ken quickly patted his back gently.

“Would you think of going on the show..do you have someone you would want to go on with?” Ken asked again, he watched stunned as Leo’s face slowly started to turn red. Leo ducked his head nibbling on his lip before quickly shaking his head.

“nope.” He replied, Ken snorted reaching over he lifted the older boys head up observing his pink face.

“Don’t lie hyung.” Ken scolded, Leo’s eyes narrowed and Ken quickly stepped back gulping nervously.

“I don’t ever want to go on that show, I don’t think it’s a good show to even watch so why would I want to go on it.” Leo stated, Ken looked at him confused but Leo hurried from the room an annoyed look on his face.

“.” Ken groaned setting down his cup, he jumped in surprise when arms wrapped around his waist pulling him back against a broad chest.

“I take it, that didn’t go well.” Ravi murmured, Ken pouted and shook his head sighing as the others came into the kitchen he moved away rinsing out his cup.

“He said he would never go on the show he thinks its awful and he doesn’t watch it anyway so why would he want to be on it.” Ken repeated, N sighed rubbing his face and glanced at the clock on the stove. “but..his face was red…so he’s lying.”

“lets go.” Leo called softly from the doorway, everyone jumped cursing the fact that he could walk so silently but when they glanced at him he gave no sign of having heard them.

“today can be sort of like a test date.” N whispered, the others nodded in understand and hurried out of the kitchen grabbing their things.

“sit next to me hyung.” Hongbin grinned grabbing Leo’s arm, Leo looked at him surprised but nodded following the younger boy to the van where Jung waited.

“lets make a plan.” Ravi suggested, they settled in the middle seat with N in front and talked quietly, within minutes Hongbin and leo were sound asleep against each other.