Official

shy

large.png

 

tumblr_nj4uqnJYLm1rwwf06o4_r1_250.gif

 

tumblr_msdc8uxVSj1rxvi1oo1_500.gif

 

 

“Hyung..Jung hyung wants to see you.” Hongbin said grinning, N looked at him confused and nodded setting down the lunch he and Yunju had just brought back.

“Alright, go on and enjoy I’ll be back soon.” He announced, the others grinned in delight and quickly started to eat. Yunju watched them closely curious as to what was going on but he knew better than to try and get involved to quickly.

 

“Come in.” Jung called out, N walked in bowing and stood by the chair until the older man motioned him to sit down. N sat there nervously worried that he had done something wrong but relaxed when Jung put down his phone and smiled brightly.

“You wanted to see me?” N said smiling slightly at him, Jung nodded watching him closely wondering where to start.

“How are things going with Yunju-shi?” He asked deciding to start with easy question so that he didn’t scare him off.

“Oh, things are going fine. I mean it’s a little strained because of everything that’s going on, the kids are having a hard time adjusting to him. Hyukie is stuck to Taekwoonie whenever he sees him.” N explained, Jung smiled to himself, N referred to the other members by their stage names but also referred to Leo by his first name.

“I know how the boys are doing, they came and talked to me about an hour ago…how are you doing?” he asked gently, N’s eyes clouded but was replaced by a bright look almost being missed by the older man.

‘I’m doing alright, you know um just keeping busy.” N said laughing softly his hands fisted in his lap. Jung rolled his eyes and leaned forward pinning him with a stern look.

“Hakyeon, I know your struggling. Leo is the only one you can talk comfortably to and he’s decided to take a break. Go ahead and talk to me, I won’t interrupt you just say what’s on your mind.” Jung encouraged, N bit his lip taking a deep breath willing himself to stay strong because the last thing he needed was to start crying.

 

“Hyukie..stay still.” Ken ordered, they were waiting for N to come back but the youngest couldn’t sit still he wanted to know what they were talking about.

“Hyyuunnggg, lets go listen.” He whispered, Ravi sighed glancing at the other two who had eager looks on their faces and rolled his eyes in defeat. Yunju was sleeping on the couch and feeling a little bad for how he had been treating him walked over placing a blanket over him and they snuck out.

“You guys better stay quiet, if we get caught we’re screwed.” Ken warned, they nodded in agreement and they hurried to the office grinning in excitement.

 

“I kind of feel like everything’s my fault. I know I push Taekwoonie a lot to get out of his comfort zone but I really like how he is, I don’t want him to change its just something for the fans so that they can get to know him better. It’s hard because I feel like the group thinks I’m being too tough on him, but when we’re alone and the kids are out with friends or just practicing it’s a comfortable silence and he listens well when I’m having doubts about how I’m doing as a leader.” N explained his hands trembling as he glanced around the room avoiding looking at Jung.

“How did you feel when Leo said he wanted to take a break from the group?”  Jung asked gently, The four boys listening could feel their heart racing quickly. Hyuk had no idea how hard it was for the Leader, and he was starting to feel al ittle guilty.

“I was really upset, I didn’t understand he didn’t talk to me first about what was bothering him, I thought we were close enough for that. Sure he’s told me many times to knock it off when teasing him and stuff but I didn’t think he was this uncomfortable. I don’t see why he can’t understand how its hard for us as well, we have to work twice as hard to make sure the fans don’t think he’s being impolite because of how he acts. I think this is the first time that I have said things and done things to someone that I regret whole heartedly, if the others hadn’t been there I think I would have acted worse because I just was so confused.” N explained rubbing his face relieved to not feel any wetness on his cheeks.

 

“Leo, are you really thinking about quitting or is this just a break?” Joon asked curiously, Leo looked at him and sighed rubbing his face.

“I’m not too sure, I’m enjoying what I’m doing right now. I love kids and I’m having so much fun, but I miss practice and the boys.” Leo confessed a confused look on his face, Seungho smiled slightly leaning forward.

‘You miss N?” he teased, he was surprised when Leo blushed furiously and nodded his head.

“neh.”Leo mumbled, the guys all grinned in delight leaning back in their chairs, it was rare for Leo to be so open to them.

“Aigoo, that’s so cute.” Thunder gushed, Leo groaned covering his face in embarrassment.

 

“N..how do you feel  about Leo?” Jung asked suddenly, N thrown off by the question just stared at him confused. They were unaware of the boys listening with racing hearts for N ‘s answer.

“Uh..what do you mean hyung?” N asked confused, Jung grinned pulling out some papers looking through them.

“Look this over, and bring them back to me with your decision. It’s time for you to act before its too late.” He replied mysteriously, N reached for the papers confused and stood up bowing. Ken grabbed Hyuk and they ran off after the others scrambling to get to the dorm before N.

“I’ll bring them back soon.” N murmured, Jung nodded a small smile on his face closing his eyes to relax for a few minutes wondering what N’s reaction would be to the papers.

 

“Did you guys enjoy the food?” N asked smiling brightly, hiding his emotions as usual. Hyuk got up and threw his arms around the older boy snuggling close.

“hyung.” He mumbled, N staggered back a little surprised his arms going around the maknae confusion on his face as he looked at the other members who were grinning slightly.

“Aigoo Hyukie..I was only gone for a few minutes.” N laughed rubbing circles on his back gently, Hyuk kissed him gently on the cheek much to the older boys amusement.

“Go to bed hyung..we’ll clean everything.” Hyuk suggested, pulling away a slight blush on his face. N narrowed his eyes looking at all of them curiously.

“What did you do?” he demanded, Hyuk just smiled innocently shooing him towards the bedroom. N reluctantly went even though he was sure they were up to something.

 

**Papers**

 

“N Hyung,

 

I know that we’ve been acting strage the past few days and with Yunju sunbae now being here all the time its made things even more stressful. Leo hyung is trying hard to get over his shyness but we like him just the way he is, we know you like him that way too. It’s hard not to notice the way you look at him sometimes and though it may hard to believe, Leo hyung feels the same way. Its hard for him to express this because he’s afraid of rejection, Ravi hyung came up with a plan to help both of you. Please don’t be upset but we see Yunju as he really is, someone who wants to replace Leo and so far he’s succeeding, we know VIXX will not survive if Leo leaves because he’s such a big part of it even if we’re the only ones who see this. VIXX means a lot to Leo and he loves all of us, he loves us like brothers but you as something more heheh. Please sign the papers and just be yourself, be the person that Leo hyung loves and trusts with all his heart.

 

                          Love Hyukie”

 

“What the…” N mumbled setting the letter aside smiling gently, his Hyukie was so adorable even when he was a brat.

 

**application**

 

                                                                                WE GOT MARRIED

 

Name: Cha Hakyeon                            Age: 24

Occupation: Actor/Singer                 Desired Partner: Jung Taekwoon

 

Summary: I really want to be able to teach Taekwoon about love and how to keep those feelings strong. Even though our culture is still not as free as we would like to be or as accepting, I think this will help with that. Having us two on the show will encourage others to be open about their feelings as well, the fans I believe will support it. With Taekwoonie’s personality it will be entertaining and touching to the viewers to see how he handles the emotions that come with love. Please give us a chance and you will not be disappointed.

 

Cha Hakyeon, Leader and Mother of VIXX.

 

 

 

“Do you think he’ll do it?” Ravi whispered as they cleaned up the mess they had made from their dinner, Ken was about to answer when the door open and Leo slipped in yawning.

“Boys.” He greeted smiling at them, it had been a while since they had seen Leo so happy and they looked at each other confused.

“hyung..what happened?” Hongbin asked curiously, Leo looked at him and smiled slightly.

“I was talking with Seungho hyung and the others.” He explained, Ravi sighed he had always wondered if Leo had a crush on the oldest member of MBLAQ

‘Hyung..do you have a crush on Seungho hyung?” he asked softly, Leo’s eyes widened in surprise and he laughed softly shaking his head.

“Of course not, he’s just been giving me a lot of advice these days.” Leo explained stretching, Hyuk latched onto the older boys arm much to the others amusement.

“Lets shower hyung.” He suggested, Hongbin’s eyes widened in surprise because Leo never showered with anyone, Ravi and Ken waited curiously for his response and were surprised as everyone when Leo agreed reluctantly.

“Alright..but don’t’ even think about washing my back.” He grumbled, the all laughed softly. Hyuk dragged him away and Ravi went to Yunju shaking him gently.

“Yunju hyung..get up.” He said softly, they had decided that they would be nicer to the older boy so that the stress on N would be less. Yunju got up and they all headed to the room, N had hidden the papers in his bag and was snuggled under blankets, he really missed Leo sleeping next to him and he always left that spot open in hopes that the younger boy would come back.

 

“Hyuk..are you kidding me.” Leo grumbled, Hyuk had been determined to wait for the older boy as he got ready for bed and had ended up falling asleep. Sighing Leo lifted the younger boy in his arms and made his way back to the room they all shared. Hongbin whined when he felt someone nudging his side gently, blinking sleepily he was surprised and confused to see Leo holding Hyuk. Understanding dawned , and he scooted over, Leo laid Hyuk down gently ruffling his hair. Hongbin wrapped his arms around his boyfriend almost screaming when Hyuk opened his eyes wide awake, Hongbin opened his mouth tos ay something but Hyuk shook his head motioned towards Leo. Leo paused at the empty spot that was for him a shy smile blooming because he realized N hadn’t let anyone take over his spot. Nibbling on his lip unaware of all the eyes on him, he hesitantly laid down beside N pulling the blankets over him. He almost jumped out of his skin when N slipped his arm around his waist pulling him back against his chest, no one knew that they usually slept like this because Leo always woke up first to make sure they weren’t seen.  Ravi clapped a hand over Ken when he saw the older boy about to squeal in delight, Yunju glared at the scene in front of him unaware of what the others were planning and decided he had to step it up.