Leo's History?

shy

tumblr_my848pg7up1rj60a6o1_500.gif

 

"Growing up we were really close friends, I lived right down the street and we would spend the night at each others house every weekend. Leo's parents were pretty strict with him since he's the only son and the youngest. When we reached middle school Leo met this boy and ended up falling for him. He tried keeping it a secret from his parents knowing that they would be horrified, but somehow they found out. The result was horrible, Leo became withdrawn and he wouldn't hang out with me anymore. Turns out someone had told him that I was the one who let it slip that he was crushing on the boy. His father was furious, from then on he would show up to school with bruises and would always flinch away if anyone would come near him. Ever since we were younger we had made a promise to each other that we would become singers together, so I was stunned when I found out that he had come here and auditioned for Jellyfish I was stunned. Leo just needs time to open up and be comfortable around you guys, he grew up being cuddled by his sisters and mom and even our male friends me included loved cuddling Leo. After the incident all that stopped and it was like he became scared to be close to guys. He would try to please his parents but they just turned away from him...Haven't you ever wondered why his parents are never around, that would be the reason." Yunju explained, he glanced at N and saw the older boys eyes wide with surprise and smiled to himself. He was a very convincing story teller.

"Aigoo..I had no idea." N breathed shaking his head in disbelief, he had always thought there was something different with Leo but he had never imagined something like this.

"Please don't say anything, me and Leo are not nearly as close as we used to be but I'm trying to fix that and I don't need this coming out that i told you." Yunju stated, N nodded in agreement smiling slightly and patted his shoulder.

"Of course, well lets get you set up for bed. I don't know where we're going to fit you but I'll make room.' N announced standing up, yunju got up as well and they headed into the room. Yunju cringed at the idea of having to be this close to the others but he would manage especailly if he was going to try and take over Leo's spot.

 

"I wonder what's going to happen now." Hongbin said softly, they had finally arrived back at the dorm and were struggling to get the two barely awake members up the stairs.

"you heard hyung..he's just going to take some time to get his thoughts in order, he'll be back with us in no time.' Ken replied trying to sound confident. Hongbin and Ravi shared a glance and sighed before finally getting into the dorm.

"We're back hyung!" Ravi called out, Leo grumbled angrily and opened his eyes looking around. His eyes grew wide when he didn't see Yunju and quickly moved away from Ravi when he realized Ravi was holding him up.

"Ah good, well everyone should head off to bed now since we have an early practice tomorrow. I made room for Yunju in the room and we can take tomorrow and the next few days until he finds room at the trainee dorm to get to know him alright." N announced, the others all nodded in agreement except for Leo. Yunju was watching from behind the bedroom door and smiled widely. Things were already rocky with N and Leo..it shouldn't be hard to get the others to turn against him.

 

"Hyung..can I sleep in here with you." Leo said softly, their manager looked up surprised and nodded motioning him into the room.

"Neh, of course." He said grinning, Leo smiled slightly and laid his blankets on the floor and settled down catching the pillow that was thrown to him. "I hope this plan of yours works and doesn't backfire." he said softly.

"Me too hyung...me too." Leo whispered sleepily, Jinu ruffled Leo's hair and settled down on his bed turning off the light. The dorm was completely silent for the first time all day as they all fell into their own dreams.

 

"Alright lets go lets go...we're going to be late!" N yelled scrambling around, the others all groaned rolling their eyes, Yunju slowly sat up stretching and smiled at the youngest member who was barely awake and looked like a little cat as he yawned and stretched.

"Where's Leo hyung?" Hyuk asked sleepily, he didn't remember hwo they got back to the dorm just that he had a good time with his hyungs especially leo.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe he's in the living room." Ken suggested, Hyuk jumped up and hurried into the living room pausing when he realized it was empty.

"We don't have time Hyukie..go get ready and then we have to leave." N said softly, Hyuk glared at him and stomped off grumbling about how he liked Leo much better.

 

"Leo...their gone." Leo sighed in relief he tossed his phone on their managers bed after reading the message and stood up stretching.

"Aigoo Leo..lets get to work." he said softly, he quickly took a shower and grabbing his things hurried out of the dorm. He had to pay for Yunju's training and the best thing he could think of was helping out at a local daycare.

 

"Wahh Yunju-ah..you're a really good dancer." N exclaimed grinning in delight, they had only practiced the dance for about an hour and he had pretty much mastered the dance.

"Ah thanks." he said grinning back at him, Hyuk resisted the urge to roll his eyes. They were acting all gooey with each other and it made him sick.

"I'm going to call Leo hyung.' Hyuk announced, N glanced up. After thinking about what Yunju had told him, N was feeling a little angry towards Leo because he could easily had told him about this but hadn't trusted him enough.

"not now Hyuk, we need to get back to practice." N replied standing up, Hyuk looked at him surprised they usually took a twenty minute break at that time.

'Hyung, we still have fifteen minutes." Hyuk protested, the others were surprised as well watching them curiously.

"Han Sanghyuk! don't question me, lets go." N said softly, Hyuk nodded quickly eyes wide with shock. N never used his full name, Ravi smiled gently and wrapped his arm around Hyuk's waist kissing his head.

"its alright Hyukie..he's just stressing out." He soothed, Hyuk tried to smile but it came out more as a grimace.

 

Leo meanwhile was having the time of his life, playing with the little kids and reading to them. He knew that being a teacher was something that he would really consider doing if he wasn't in VIXX. At that moment a little boy ran to him wrapping his arms tightly around leo's leg, leo looked down and lifted the little boy who surprisingly reminded him of himself. The teacher watched Leo closely and smiled widely, he was a natural with kids and she felt comfortable to leave them alone with him as she headed out to grab some supplies. By the time the school day ended, Leo was more exhausted than he had been after rehearsal but he was happier. N, could feel the tension in the car and sighed rubbing his face. He could see the worry on Yunju's face and smiled gently at him in reassurance. They might have just met but it seemed like Yunju was the only one who was on his side, while the others thought he was the bad guy.