Chingu?

shy
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDPQF0pPME2NiKefdK_SG

 

"hyung...why is all of Leo hyung's stuff gone?" Hyuk asked confused, they had arrived back at their dorm exhausted. Hyuk had immediately headed off to the room they shared and stopped confused when  he didn't find Leo's things that were always right next to his.

"Hmm, that's weird." Ravi murmured looking around curiously as well, feeling worried Ravi began opening drawers that usually would have Leo's clothes and some personal items like pictures of him and family, he tried not to freak out and nudged Hyuk towards the door.

"What's wrong...he left didn't he?" Hyuk demanded his eyes wide as tears started to form, Ravi wrapped his arms around the maknae running his hand up and down his back gently.

"Shhhh, I'm sure its nothing like that Hyukie." Ravi soothed resting his chin on Hyuk's head, N walked in wondering what was taking so long and looked at them confused.

"What...what happened?" he demanded hands on his hips, Ravi sighed motioning towards the empty drawers. N walked over and looked around wide eyed in disbelief. "Did Leo quit?" he whispered. Taking a deep breath he knew that he couldn't freak out and had to be strong for his dongsaeng's especially Hyuk.

"Hyung!! Lee Jung hyung (CEO) is here!" Ken called out, the three boys' eyes widened in surprise. N quickly wiped at Hyuk's eyes and pinched his cheeks gently to get color back in them, nodding at their appearance they quickly left the room.

"Jung hyung." N said bowing, all the boys did the same and he smiled at all of them.

"Lets sit down. I have something to discuss with you." He announced, they all looked at each other worried and settle down once he had sat down.

"Is everything okay, all of Leo-shi's stuff is gone." N blurted, Hongbin and Ken looked at him stunned eyes wide with worry.

"Ah, well. Leo-shi will be back in a few moments with a friend of his. And he'll discuss everything with you." He murmured, N his lips nervously. They talked for a while longer about how they liked their dorm and other things when they heard the door open and two voices.

"Yunju-ah..this is the dorm, you'll be staying with us I think until they can find spot at the trainee dorm for you." They heard Leo explain, N raised his eyebrows suprirsed and glanced at their CEO who had a blank look on his face.

"Hyung!" Hyuk exclaimed and jumped up before anyone could stop him, he launched himself at Leo. Leo grabbed him in surprise stumbling back into the wall. Yunju watched with a slight smirk but it turned into a sweet smile when Hyuk looked at him curiously.

"Aigoo Hyukie...what's wrong?" Leo said softly, Hyuk didn't say anything just kept his arms around Leo's waist. Leo patted his head lightly a little uncomfortable but didn't push the youngest away.

"Ah, Leo-shi and Yunju-shi, please join us." Leo bowed politely motioning for Yunju to the same before settling down on the floor.

"Hyung...what's going on?" Ken asked anxiously, the room grew so silent you could hear a pin drop. LEo glanced at their CEO and saw the reassuring look in the older man's ees and took a deep breath before speaking.

 

"I've decided to take some time away and think about if I want to continue with vixx. Yunju-ah is my chingu and will be training with us, ill still attend practices and learn the songs but yunju-ah will perform with you." Leo announced, there was complete silence as the members stared at him in disbelief.

"We just debuted not too long ago...how can you do this?" N demanded standing up, Leo sighed rubbing his face. He hated that he had such a hard time explaining and expressing himself.

"I don't think I was ready for all the attention, I'm happy with who I am which is being quiet and respectful. It just seems like is not what anyone wants." Leo explained, Yunju was fighting the urge to jump up in down thinking he had finally pushed Leo to the brink.

"this is ridiculous." N replied shaking his head as he paced back and forth. "I don't know why you think that, the fans love you."

"Yeah..its one thing for the fans to love me for who I am but what about you guys." Leo said softly, "its more important for me that you guys love and respect me for who I am and not try to change me."

 

"Alright, Yunju-ah let's head out and let them talk in private alright." Jung suggested, Yunju-ah nodded and squeezed Leo's shoulder..hard. Hyuk not believing what he was hearing was watching Leo closely and saw him try to flinch away when Yunju-ah touched him.

"Neh." Yunju murmured, setting his stuff down he reluctantly followed the CEO out of the room but not before giving Leo a hard squeeze on the arm.

 

"I cant believe this is happening." Ken said stunned, the thought of Leo not being in the group made his heart feel empty. Even though they hadn't debuted for long he never expected something like this to happen.

"i..I'm sorry." Leo mumbled, he wanted to say something else but when he opened his mouth everyone was stunned when N shoved him and he stumbled back slamming into the wall.

"Hyung!" Hyuk exclaimed, he moved forward to help Leo but Hongbin grabbed his waist pulling him back shaking his head.

"Aniyo, let this all come out." the older boy murmured, Hyuk bit his lip knowing that Leo wouldn't finght back.

"What the hell Leo..I went through all that during training, making everyone feel comfortable around you and trying to get you out of your shell. And now you decide your not ready?" N yelled shaking him roughly, Leo just looked at the floor not fighting back. "Say something damn it!" Leo's eyes snapped to N's face.

"I never asked you to do any of that Hakyeon...I just needed a friend who resepected me for who i am and  not someone who would try to change me." Leo murmured, N's hands dropped from Leo's shoulders and Leo slid down the wall taking a deep breath trying to hold back the tears.