KenRavHongHyuk

shy

2670681a880307b2146a7abe5716e5ba.jpg

 

tumblr_mqsnb1N4ZQ1su2xsro3_500.jpg

 

 

"So what are we going to do, how are we gong to get these two idiots together." Ravi murmured tapping his fingers on the table. He yelped when ken slapped him on the back of the head causing the two youngest to giggle.

"Yah..their your hyungs don't call them that." He scolded, Ravi rolled his eyes. They had drifted away from the two oldest so that they could have lunch without alerting N to what they were talking about.

"I wonder Leo hyung is doing since he's not practicing with us right now." Hyuk murmured, Hongbin smiled gently wrapping his arm around the younger boys shoulder. The two older boys were distracted arguing about what they should do, Hongbin taking the rare chance he kissed Hyuk gently watching his face flush slightly.

"I'm sure he's fine, you did say that hyung seemed really happy. I have to say though that I kind of wish he wasn't happy, because if he's happy without us that means he might not want to stay with us.” Hongbin murmured, Hyuk sighed squeezing his hand gently and turned back to the others who had finally stopped arguing.

“maybe we could get them to do like a reality show or something…just the two of them.” Ken stated, Hyuk frowned at the thought shaking his head.

“I’m not sure hyung, we shouldn’t make Leo hyung do something he doesn’t want to..you know how he is.” Hyuk murmured, they all chuckled softly. Ravi kept thinking and Hongbin groaned seeing the look on the older boys face.

“Aigoo..what are you thinking Ravi-ah?” he demanded, Ravi motioned them to get closer and they leaned in curiously.

“We go married.” Was all he stated, they stared at him in horror shaking their heads.

“No way hyung, there is no way anyone would agree to that.” Hongbin stated, Ravi just smiled already having his phone out texting someone.

“It will be like an experiment, it could be a special. Everyone knows how Leo is so shy, so it could be that N will be showing him how he should act and what things he should do for the person he loves.” Ravi explained, Hyuk was staring at the rapper with wide eyes.

“Hyung is daebak!” He exclaimed, Ken nodded slightly also amazed and Hongbin just groaned shaking his head muttering to himself how three people could be such idiots.

“How much do you want to bet that this is going to backfire?” he muttered but of course no one paid attention to the visual who pouted in irritation.

 

“Hyung, lets go grab some snacks for the others.” Yunju said grinning, hyung rolled off his tongue with no hesitation and N smiled.

“Neh, that sounds like a good idea.” N stated, he stretched and headed towards the others trying to ignore the fact that they stopped talking when he reached them. “Yunju-shi and I are going to go grab snacks, do you guys want anything?”

“ani..we’re good. Hyung..i have a question.” Ravi said suddenly before the leader could walk away. The other three frantically shook their heads, having a bad feeling about what he was going to ask.

“What is it?” he asked curiously coming back to the table, he could feel Yunju watching him and not that he would admit it but it was kind of creeping him out.

“Would you ever consider going on We Got Married?” Ravi asked, Ken sighed but his curiousity was peeked wondering what N would say.

“Neh, I think it would be fun.” N replied, Hongbin glanced at Hyuk who had a smirk on his face as well. Shaking his head he decided that he needed to prevent his younger boyfriend from hanging out with their hyung.

“Who would you like to go on with?” Hyuk asked leaning across the table to see N better, N paused thinking for a minute, something popped into his brain and they were surprised to see him blush slightly.

“Uh, maybe Yoona-shi.” N lied, Ravi nodded and watched the older boy hurry away. Yunju walked past them a smirk on his face and Hyuk scooted closer to Hongbin he really didn’t like Yunju.

“We’ll be back soon.” Yunju stated, they ignored him and he walked off shaking his head a little surprised, it seemed like the others were going to be harder to get on his side.

“Am I the only one who gets the creeps from him?” Hyuk asked softly, Hongbin laughed softly running his fingers through his hair.

“I think everyone feels the same way, except for N hyung.” He replied, Ken was resting his head on Ravi’s shoulder exhaustion finally settling in.

“Maybe we can get N and Leo on the show.” Ravi murmured to himself, he glanced around the group and smiled slightly. They weren’t paying attention but that didn’t bother him because they were so cute, he shifted a little adjusting his position so that Ken was more comfortable and started forming a plan.

 

“Leo, thanks for your help.” Leo smiled bowing to his boss as he helped clean the rest of the daycare, it had been a long day and he was tired but he wouldn’t change a thing. Grabbing his things he headed out of the building a smile on his face.

“Leo!” he paused confused and looked around, spotting Mblaq he groaned to himself as much as he loved them, he was too tired to deal with how hyper they could be. His grimace turned into a smile when he spotted Seungho following behind, at least he would not push Leo into doing something he didn’t want to.

“Hi.” Leo said simply, they looked at where he had come from and looked at him curiously, Leo just kept smiling and Mir pouted.

“Humph..why won’t you ever tell us anything!” Mir whined, Leo chuckled softly deciding that he should be happy so that he didn’t raise suspicion.

“What are you doing at a daycare?” Joon asked, Leo blushed shyly shrugging his shoulders looking at his feet.

“Working.” He whispered, Seungho looked up finally paying attention, eyes narrowing he approached the slightly taller boy and wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

“Come on, lets all go get something to eat hmm.” He murmured, Leo sighed letting Seungho drag  him along with the others knowing he wouldn’t be able to get away.