Fun time

shy

neo2.gif

 

“So we’ll go off on our own and leave  Leo hyung with no choice but to stay with N hyung.” Ravi stated a grin on his face, Ken rolled his eyes scoffing.

“yah..Leo hyung would stay with him either way. He’s always stuck riding with N hyung because we all love the scary rides.” Ken replied, Ravi shrugged pouting a little and Hyuk rolled his eyes shaking his head.

“I wonder what will happen tomorrow when the show starts.” Hyuk murmured, Ken wrapped his arm around him cuddling him close and kissed him on the head.

“it will be fine and we can just sit back and watch. I’m sure Leo will end up having a blast.” Ken soothed, Hyuk nodded and closed his eyes since they still had about an hour to get to the amusement park and they pretty much slept whenever they could.

“So what are you going to do for the first meeting?” Ravi asked curiously, N sighed rubbing his face as he thought for a minute.

“I’m not sure yet, since I know him so well I kind of want to come up with something unique but I don’t want it to make him uncomfortable. I mean he’s not the roses kind of guy.” N murmured, Ravi nodded in agreement his filling with laughter at the thought of N presenting roses to the chic vocal.

“Haha, that would be funny.” Ravi said softly, N laughed as well the image also flashing in his mind and sighed he really wasn’t sure what he was going to do for their ‘first date’ and it was making him anxious.

 

“Alright we’re here!” Jung announced, Leo stretched and jumped from the car a slight smile on his face, he loved amusement parks and hoped this would be a good time to get things settled in his head. N latched onto him grinning and started pulling him towards the carousel, Leo let himself be dragged along rolling his eyes while the others laughed softly and quickly ran off. N could barely contain his excitement and Leo smiled fondly as they settled on their favorite animal and waited patiently for the ride to start, N bit his lip wanting to start a conversation but wasn’t sure how to and realized sadly since Leo’s decision to take a break from the group things had become somewhat awkward at least when they were awake.

 

“N…Hakyeon.” Leo called softly, N looked at him surprised because they never really used their real names unless they were angry or needed to make an important announcement.

“hmm?” N murmured looking at him curiously almost tumbling off the horse he had settled on when he realized hwo close the younger boy was to him.

“I asked if everything was alright..you just seem really distracted.” Leo explained straightening up as the ride started to move.

“Sorry..i was just thinking of something.. Leo, do you want to leave the group because of me?” N asked softly, Leo looked at him stunned and shook his head frantically.

“of course not, I mean not really sometimes you can be a little overwhelming but I’m starting to get used to it.” Leo confessed, N stared at him surprised seeing his face turning pink and smiled slightly.

“Leo…somethings going to happen tomorrow that might make you very uncomfortable but I just want you to know that you don’t have to do what they ask if you don’t want to.”  N said suddenly, Leo looked at him confused the ride slowly came to a stop and leo shocked N by helping him off the horse because it was too high the older boy flushed slightly at how close they were and Leo smiled to himself.

“We’ll see, I’m trying to get out of my shell a little bit. Maybe trying something new  won’t be such a bad thing.” Leo replied, N was surprised when he let him take his hand and pull him off the ride. Leo could feel his face turning pink as N kept holding his hand, normally he wouldn’t allow this type of affection in public but he knew N liked it and he was going to try to keep him happy all day.

 

“Hyung look.” Hyuk whispered pulling on Hongbin’s arm they had been spying on the two older boys and smiled when they saw them holding hands surprised that Leo wasn’t pulling away.

“Come on lets go with them, I bet Leo hyung is feeling really nervous right now.” Hongbin suggested, Hyuk nodded and they hurried after the two boys. Hyuk jumped on N’s back and Hongbin jumped on Leo’s.

“yah!” N exclaimed in surprise stumbling a little, Leo laughed softly quickly grabbing Hongbin’s legs so that he wouldn’t drop him and the younger boy rested his head on his shoulder.

“Are you tired already Binnie..we just got here?” Leo asked concerned, Hongbin shook his head, he didn’t want to say it out loud but he was so happy that they were all here having a good time without Yunju being around.

“Hyungggg” Hyuk whined, the two glanced over and saw him playing with N’s hair, Hongbin smirked knowing that his boyfriend was up to no good. “you promised to go on at least one scary ride..can I pick which one?”

“Alright.” N sighed, he hated scary rides but he did promise, besides he was hoping Leo would hold his hand because it would make him feel safer.

“hyung Hyung.that one!” Hyuk exclaimed pointing, he had seen Ken and Ravi at the ride and smiled in delight the ride went up in the air and flipped over and over again.

“oh god.” N groaned, even Leo looked at the ride with concern, he loved scary rides but didn’t  like spinning rides that much but sighed, letting go of Hongbin who jumped down smiling and hurrying to the others.

“Hyung..they were holding hands and Leo hyung wasn’t trying to get away.” He announced grinning, Ravi raised an eyebrow he definitely didn’t believe him but his opinion changed when N grabbed leo’s hand entwining their fingers and Leo just patted his shoulder with his free hand.

“This will be interesting.” He stated, they all got on the ride with leo and N sitting next to each other, as the ride started leo tried not to wince at the grip N had on his hand. He freed his hand much to N’s protesting and placed his hand on the older boys leg squeezing gently, N took a deep breath and finally opened his eyes deciding when he did that it wasn’t too bad since Leo was beside him.