coupling

shy

 

"Hyung." Hyuk mumbled around his toothbrush, Ravi smiled pressing a kiss to Hyuk's neck. Hyuk leaned forward slightly to spit out the toothpaste an quickly put his toothbrush away. Ravi tightened his arms around his waist his hands flattening against Hyuk's stomach tugging gently at the towel.

"Hyukie your getting so big." Ravi teased, Hyuk blushed biting his lip as he felt the towel being pulled away, Ravi his lips as Hyuk's body was fully revealed.

"Hyung..I I." Hyuk stammered, Ravi smirked kissing his cheek gently before stepping back holding out his nightclothes.
"you're so cute." Ravi said grinning, Hyuk pulled on his outfit quickly, yelping when Ravi lifted him into his arm and headed off to his room ignoring Ken and Hongbin who stared at them wide eyed.

"Is..is this okay to do?" Hyuk asked hesitantly, Ravi locked the door and tossed the younger boy onto the bed and proceeded to pull of his clothes until he was only in his boxers.

"MM yes." Ravi murmured climbing onto the bed crawling over the younger boy who stared up at him with big eyes and flushed skin.

 

Before Hyuk could worry an further Ravi kissed him gently wating until he calmed down, Huk sighed slipping his arms around the older boys neck opening his mouth slightly, Ravi smirked in victory pushing his tongue into the younger boys mouth they tangled and fought for dominance but Ravi easily won overwhelming the younger boy with feelings. Ravi pulled back smiling gently when Hyuk whined lifting his head to follow him but Ravi pushed him back down, taking the zipper of Hyuk's pajama's be pulled it down leaning down and pressed kisses along the skin that was being exposed.

"H..hyung..tickles." Hyuk protested soft giggles escaping, Ravi hid his smile as he tugged off Hyuk's clothes leaving him only in his boxers as well. Ravi rolled off of the younger boy and settled beside him pulling him into his arms pressing a kiss to the top of his head.

"get some sleep." he ordered, Hyuk blinked in surprise a pout on his face how could the older boy like that and expect nothing.

 

 

"You got him?" the cameraman asked concerned, they had arrived back a the dorm and N didn't have the heart to wake up Leo. So with the help of the cameraman he got the younger onto his back and grabbed their things.

"Thank you for your work." N said bowing slightly, he turned walking slowly to their dorm trying not to wake the younger boy. Pushing open the door, n was relieved at how quiet it was knowing that Leo would probably be embarrassed to be seen getting a piggyback ride.

"oh..hyung let me help." Hongbin said softly popping up from out of the kitchen, N handed over their things smiling gratefully moving to the living room he slowly eased Leo down onto the couch. Leo yawned sleepily keeping his arms around N pulling the older boy down with him.

"Yah….let go." N ordered trying to squirm away, Leo whined tightening his grip on the older boy. Hongbin bit his lip to keep from laughing, Ken walked over with some blankets and put them over the two.

"I guess you'll be sleeping here tonight." ken observed smirking, N sighed rolling his eyes shifting Leo until they were facing each other and the slightly taller boy pressed his face into N's chest mumbling.

"Aigoooo soo cute!" Ken squealed when he caught what Leo said, the others looked at him curiously but he just grinned grabbing Hongbin's hand and dragging him towards the bedroom.

 

"Yah.. You guys better not be doing anything!" Ken called out to the two lumps that were on one of the matts, Hyuk peaked out from under the blanket his face slightly red.

"Oh hush hyung." He ordered before pulling the blanket back over him snuggling closer to Ravi who laughed softly tugging him close.

"they do have a good plan though." Hongbin murmured, Ken smirked tackling the taller boy to the ground wrapping his arms and legs around him.

 

 

"Aren't they all just cute." Yunju growled, he had gone to extra practice to prove his worth to the ceo and had come back to all six boys cuddle with each other. Sighing he put his stuff away and went to the small room he shared with the manager who was out for the night and settled down for the night, it was a long night as Yunju's imagination ran wild with revengeful thoughts

 

 

Leo yawned trying to stretch but couldn't move his arms, blinking sleepily biting his lip in surprise at the sight of N's face so close to his. N had woken the minute Leo had started squirming around, not moving an inch he was curious as to what the younger boy would do. Leo leaned closer, both unaware of Hyuk who was standing by the couch video taping them to put up on their website. Ravi appeared behind him and quickly placed a hand over his mouth when Leo kissed N lightly on the lips, Ravi's hand thankfully muffling the  younger boys squeal. N wiggled around slightly and Leo jerked back closing his eyes quickly, N smiled widely looking up at the two boys who were staring back at him with huge grins and he shooed them away cuddling Leo closer to him.