injured

shy

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3YjNzphKEmP9OI27BNly

 

 

 

**12 hours earlier**

 

“great practice guys!” N called out grinning, him Ravi and Hongbin had just finished their singing lesson when the door flew open and Hyuk the maknae stood there with a scared look on his face.

“Hyung!” He yelled hurrying over wringing his hands anxiously his eyes shiny.

“Yah, what’s wrong what happened?” N demanded grabbing his shoulders looking into his eyes.

“Leo hyung got hurt.” Hyuk said softly, the other two boys jumped up from their seats and they all hurried after N.

 

“Hyung!” Leo groaned as their manager slowly lifted him into his arms, their manager wasn’t that much older than him and he tried not to hurt Leo.

“Aigoo, what did you do?” he asked curiously moving as fast as he could towards the door.

“It was an accident, the floor was wet and I slipped.” Leo lied, he wouldn’t let Hyuk get in trouble because they had been fooling around when he had accidently tripped Leo.

“Leo!” N exclaimed, Leo groaned there was just something about the older boy that irritated him. Leo liked being quiet and shy it made him feel secure, he liked his privacy and he was annoyed when N would make him do things like skinship.

“I’m alright.” Leo murmured, he was so uncomfortable  first off because he was being held by their manager and second because all the members were crowding around him.

“I think we just need to wrap it and ice it.” Junho stated, he was one of their back up dancers and had hurried to get ice when he had heard what happened. The manager gently deposited Leo onto the couch who sighed in relief.

“Thank you.” Leo murmured, Junho sat on the floor and eased of Leo’s shoe. Rolling up the boys pant leg they were shocked at how swollen his ankle was already.

“Aigoo.” N breathed settling down beside Leo, he threw his around his shoulder choosing to ignore when Leo jerked trying to pull away.

“Hold still Leo, I don’t want to hurt you.” Junho cautioned, Leo sighed grumbling to himself wondering how he could have gotten stuck with N as one of the group members and as the leader at that.

“what should we do, we have that schedule today.” Ravi murmured walking back into the room with a bottle of water and some pain pills. Leo nodded his head in gratitude and downed the pills biting his lip to keep from yelping in pain when Junho tugged to hard.

“Leo can stay at the dorm, we shouldn’t be gone to long.” N murmured, just then the CEO wandered into the room and they all stood up. N and Ken held Leo up with his arms reluctantly around their shoulders.

“Oh dear, Leo what happened?” the older man asked concerned, Leo explained again that he had slipped on something wet and the man nodded in sympathy. “Take today to rest and we’ll see how it looks tomorrow.”

“Neh.” Leo stated bowing his head, the man grinned and looked at the others.

“Why don’t you guys cut practice early and head back to the dorm, I’ll take you guys to lunch before your schedule.” He announced, N and Ken settled Leo back down on the couch as they and other boys gathered their things.

“hyung?” Leo glanced up and smiled gently at Hyuk, he could see the nervous look and the tears in the boys eyes.

“Aigoo, what’s with that face Hyukie?” Leo murmured, the others were about to walk back into get Leo when N held up his hand and they pressed against the door watching and straining to hear what was being said.

“its my fault you got hurt, why didn’t you say anything?” he asked confused, Leo smiled slightly and pulled the younger boy down beside him.

“We were both goofing off Hyukie, we’re both at fault so why would I say anything.” Leo murmured, the others were surprised at this. It was strange to see Hyuk and Leo talking because Hyuk was a little intimidated by the quiet older boy.

“But.” Hyuk protested, Leo just smiled patting his shoulder and ruffled his hair.

“Just help me with a few things today and we’ll call it even.” Leo stated, Hyuk nodded in agreement and stood back up. Leo held out his hand and Hyuk slowly pulled him up, Leo leaned slightly on him as they walked, hobbled  towards the door.

 

“I’ll have dinner for you guys when you get back.” Leo assured the group staring at him as they were leaving.

“Thanks Leo!” N called out waving, Leo resisted the urge to roll his eyes and waved back sighing. Finally he would be alone, he loved the guys like they were his brothers even though he didn’t show it but sometimes he just needed some piece and quiet.

 

“Hello?” Leo groaned, the pills must have put him to sleep. The phone had woken him up when it wouldn’t stop going off and he groggily sat up yawning.

“help.” His eyes snapped open now fully awake and he jumped up, crying out when he stood painfully on his foot cursing himself because he had forgotten.

“I’m on my way.” The phone clicked and he grabbed his wallet tucking that and his phone into his pocket he moved as fast as he could out of the dorm and to the streets.

 

“he wont come, just because you made me cal doesn’t mean he’ll come.” The boy stated, for that statement he was sent flying back from a kick to the stomach.

“shut up, he’ll show up if he doesn’t want his process hyung to be hurt.” The older boy snicked, Tahun groaned to himself praying that Leo wouldn’t come and try to save him.

 

“Why do they keep doing this to me, I thought that once I left for training they would leave me alone. I never thought they would go after my friends.” Leo whispered as he struggled onto the bus that would take him towards the place he once called home.