Chapter 8

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]First Girl Visitor[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It's an honour[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“Unnie!” Junghye came in rushing towards me after having Jung kook open his apartment door. Junghye I crouched down to catch Junghye as I hugged and spun her around, which caused her to giggle.

“What are you doing here Unnie?”

“I missed you Junghye… so I decided to come over.” Junghye smiled and hugged me even tighter. It was a nice sentiment to experience since I had no younger siblings. The closest thing I had to a sibling was Jung Ah.

“Ommo! Who do we have here?” A young looking lady came from the kitchen which I assumed was Jung kook’s mother… and I assumed correctly.

“Mum… this is my friend Dae Eun-ah. Lee Dae Eun.”

“Annyeonghasaeyo.” I bowed 90 degrees. Manners were a big thing I was taught when I was at the age of 3. I went through rules, the tea ceremony, I even studied manners for my parents.

“Your girlfriend Jung kook-shi?” I shook my head at such question… again

“Girlfriend?!” A male voice came from the living room and a fairly tall young man came into the kitchen.

“Jung kook. You didn’t tell me you had a girlfriend.”

“She’s not my girlfriend…”

“Then… what did… *sighs* you made me come here for nothing.”

“This is my friend dad. Lee Dae Eun-ah.” Once again, I bowed 90 degrees toward Jung kook’s dad.

“You’re so beautiful though! Why aren’t you dating my son? Is there already someone?”

“Ne? Uh… no. We are just friends.”

“Hehe! For now you are.” Jung kook’s dad stated and winked at Jung kook, who simply smirked at me.

“Okay, dinner is almost ready. I’ll call you two to come down when I’m finished.” She held Junghye’s hand and dragged her into the kitchen whilst his dad went back to sit onto his comfort zone. I was in a daze whilst watching everyone disperse and was disturbed after Jung kook took my wrist. We walked upstairs to meet a corridor, then into his room. His room was tidy… unexpectedly. He had a bed, a desk, a nightstand, a sliding mirror to his closet and a walk-in bathroom. The carpet was grey and it filled the room to a modern standard. He put his bag down near his desk as I kept mine on until Jung kook went behind me and slid my bag straps off my shoulders and placed my bag near his.

“Sit wherever you please.” Jung kook said. I decided to sit on the edge of his bed since he occupied the desk chair.

“Sorry about my parents. They can be a bit…”

“It’s okay. I like your parents.” He glanced at me and tilted his head. I glanced at him for a second and went back to looking at my hands on my knees.

“Is there anything you’d like to know about me? We have 3 hours and 30 minutes to spend our time before I take you home.”

“I have to be home 9, not leave at that time.”

“Which is why we get started.”

“On what?”

“Our little decent conversations.” I tried to think of many conversation starters… but nothing popped up into my head, well… nothing interesting really. He just kept glancing upon me which made my face heat up.

“It’s funny seeing you think so hard about it once you’re under the pressure.” I chuckled at his opinion and gazed upon his room even more… just to get a better look at it.

“Have you ever been to someone else’s house before?” He asked and I shook my head. My parents wouldn’t allow it, but since they are in South America and my chauffeur approved, what’s the worst that can happen? Right?

“Not even Jung Ah’s house?”

“No… she stays at my place most

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter