Chapter 25

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Special Announcement[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The Day After Tomorrow[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“I’m sorry.” I turned around to the owner of the voice. To my demise, it was Han Byul.

“I never meant to come between you and him.” He continued in depth.

“H…how long were you standing there for? Did… you hear… everything?”

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s not your fault though.” I said in a rather monotone voice.

“Dae Eun-ah?” I looked up to see title holder of the voice… my dad. He took a glance at Han Byul widened his eyes.

“Han Byul? What are you doing here with my lovely and beautiful daughter?”

“I’m here to keep her company sir.” My dad chuckled.

“Thank you for looking after her. Where is Jung kook though?” He asked staring into me meaning ‘why are you with Han Byul and not with Jung kook?’

“He is outside, I think.”

“Poor boy. It’s chilly outside! Why don’t you invite him in?” My dad asked. I looked at Han Byul as he did the same. I couldn’t read his expression well, but what I got was that he wasn’t going to be the one to invite Jung kook in. I smiled at my dad as he did the same and bid farewell.

“Quickly Dae Eun-ah. Don’t keep Jung kook waiting. Oh! Remind him to meet with me soon. I need to introduce him to a couple of my friends.”

“Ne.” My dad held out his arms as I walked into his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him. As I saw his figure leaving to another group to have a conversation with… I looked at Han Byul.

“I’ll be over there. If you need anything, just holler.”

“Holler?”

“Yeah… anything. A chicken noise or a rooster. A yell is simple but a bit boring. Oh! Maybe you can…”

“I get it.” I giggled after disrupting Han Byul. He ruffled my hair softly as he left me to huff and puff the door to reveal Jung kook. I took a deep breath into exercising my brain to remain calm, despite the event that just occurred in the same setting. I placed my hand on the tall, right-hand side of the door that led to the garden of the hall. You know… there is nothing as tempting as an unlocked door. I pulled a downward motion to the handle and pushed aside the door slowly, peering my head to find Jung kook. The far and the near must be relative, and depend on many varying circumstances. So high and so conceited that there was no enduring him. He walked here, and he walked there, grimacing himself. Anything beyond the very neighbourhood of this hall, I suppose, would appear far from where I was situated. He finally turned to me unintentionally, as his eyes widened. My heart skipped a beat, telling me to turn and run off, but considering what my father needed, I couldn’t disobey… not that I didn’t want to stay. Indeed I am heartily sorry for him; but he has other feelings, which will probably soon drive away his regard for me.

“My… dad… wishes to… see you.” I sent the message and was about to rewind my actions, but was disrupted by him.

“Jagiya.” Jung kook called out, as I stopped the door from closing and from me going inside, staying in between.

“This isn’t where I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter