Chapter 19

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Maid-Sama[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Great...[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]I waited by the bus stop area since Jung kook’s camp bus was on its way here. My back leaned onto the bricked wall that had a decent view to see when his bus would come around. I had my earplugs in and my hands in my pocket as half of my shin and feet were visible if I looked down knowing I was leaning onto the bricked wall.

I took a glance at the road the bus was to come from and what do I see? The nose of the bus came gliding out and drove its way to the school bus stop. I stood my ground to see if Jung kook would spot me, potentially before I did. Students began to pour out in casual clothing with strapped backpacks. One by one, neither of them was Jung kook as I was in progress of becoming more and more worried. I spotted Jimin as he did the same. He walked his way toward me and smiled.

“Dae Eun-ah!”

“Annyeong.”

“Jung kook asked the bus driver to get dropped off at Namjoon’s café.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. What I do know is that Namjoon was in emergency… so he decided to text Jung kook.”

“Oh… okay.”

“Want to go there with me? I was planning on getting off the bus with Jung kook but instincts told me you were going to wait for Jung kook.” I nodded and I walked side by side with Jimin as he talked about the encampment and how terrible the food was… even though Jung kook already mentioned him doing so.

We entered the café and Namjoon spotted me from the counter and grinned. The café was filled with chatter from the many people that sat in this edifice.

“DAE EUN!” Namjoon called out.

“Annyeong~”

“I could use your help…”

“Where’s Jung kook?”

“He’s in the back.” He said as pointed behind him with his thumb.

“Why?” I said looking behind Namjoon’s shoulder.

“Same reason you’re here.” I looked at him questioningly. Coincidentally, Jung Ah entered the café.

“Dae Eun? Jimin!”

“Jung Ah!” Jimin called out as our heads turned to her.

“Is she your friend?” Namjoon asked as I nodded.

“Perfect! I need you and your friend’s help.”

“With what?”

“Can’t you see around you? It’s the café’s 1 month anniversary.”

“1 month anniversary?” I questioned.

“My parents felt today was a festive day… so 1 month anniversary was their excuse.”

“So… what do you want me to do?”

“Well… you see…”

------------------------

“I cannot believe you are making me do this.” I countermanded.

“Come on Dae Eun! It’ll be fun!” Jung Ah opposed. In celebration of Namjoon’s café 1 month anniversary, I had work as a waiter and dress up… as a waiter… and not an apron wearing waiter. I mean, maid-sama apron. (Black and white Lolita dress. Google helps if this doesn’t ring any bells.) My hair wore in a ponytail and I wore knee high stockings. I was extremely uncomfortable since I have never worn this sort of clothing before.

“Why do I have to wear the dress and you get to wear Sword Art Online cosplays?!”

“There are other workers that have worse costumes than yours Dae Eun-ah. And don’t worry! You look adorable!”

 Yes… Jimin and Jung Ah dressed as Kirito and Asuna. Not that it wasn’t cute… I just wished I wore a different costume… less revealing in aspect of the skirt level. It was a few inches above my knee. Just then, Jung kook came out from the change room wearing a buttoned shirt that was tucked in his black pants and a cloth hung out from the side of it. He dressed… as an Italian waiter while I was here role playing maid-sama. I noticed that a bit of Jung kook’s singlet was showing since he didn’t button the first four studs. His eyes widened as I scrunched my nose in seeing his costume wasn’t all bad either.

“Dae Eun? What… are you doing here?” Jung kook enquired.

“I came to help out…” I said avoiding his gaze.

“Doesn’t she look cute?” Jung Ah blurted out.

“Yeah she does.” Jung kook answered as I looked up and widened my eyes as I remembered our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter