Chapter 45

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Claimed[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Promise?[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

It’s been a few years since I was with Changjo oppa – but not as long for me to forget his full-voiced sweet baritone. I scarcely knew what his voice was like in terms of note and/or musicality. I couldn’t look away from his great presence. How I had missed him. Him being here now only made me realise that the times we spent together were longed to be cherished for a while, causing me to reminisce swiftly, but my realisation came to reality after Changjo waved a hand in my face.

“Dae Eun-ah?”

“Huh?”

“Am I that handsome that you just had to daze off into la-la land?”

“No. No…” My response caused him to pout and sulk internally.

“I mean you look great! I was just… just…” I quickly added but stumbled upon words as my mind played with me. What was I supposed to do as of this situation? Should I ask how he has been? Should I compliment on what he is wearing? Has he been eating well? Conversation starters weren’t really my thing, but this was my childhood friend – close childhood friend. I looked down at our feet as he squished my cheeks lightly by placing both of his palms against the surface of my cheeks and protruding my mouth to pout.

“You’re still cute you know that?” He commented.

“Still?”

“Yes still.”

“Thank you?”

He chuckled slightly before placing both hands at my shoulder blades and lightly pulling me in for a hug, which I accepted gladly. I wrapped my arms around his torso – might I add, I could feel that he was well built.

“I can’t believe my little Dae Eun-ah has a boyfriend~” He stated as we retreated from the hug.

“Oh… yeah. He just couldn’t resist my superiority.” I bragged.

“Is that so? And you just gladly accepted because of that?”

“No… I like him a lot.”

“Like?”

“Pardon?”

“So you haven’t gone to the stage where you both say ‘I love you?’”

“No! No it’s not like that. Of course we’ve been… at that stage… I just…”

“Feel awkward saying it?” He finished my sentence, which I abided to nod at.

“I’m too good. I know you too well.” Changjo sung at his own praises.

Just at my own luck, a figure suited in a waitress attire had interrupted our little convo as he held up a rounded tray with a few drinks arrayed onto it. I leaned forward to view the drinks he carried about, hoping there would be water.

“Two waters for us please.” Changjo read my mind… fortunately. The waiter bowed his head slightly after soldiering a stature and marching off to wherever the water beholds its place. I sighed inwardly, as my body temperature started to rise a certain bit suddenly. I couldn’t help but abide to the idea that my cheeks would be heating up a bit, shading to the red colour it tends to change into. I cleared my throat silently as I glanced up at Changjo, only to see that he was observing me as of the moment. A bit embarrassed of my actions, I looked away, hoping to find something interesting to look at. But that didn’t keep him from asking further questions.

“Dae Eun-ah?”

“Mm?” I swiftly turned my head to face him.

“Are you… okay? You don’t look well.”

“I’m fine… I’m fine~”

“You look like your about to turn into a tomato any time soon.”

“Ne?!”

I retreated my steps slightly as he came forward, still observing my features. In pacing back, my back collided with another body as two hands held my forearms, preventing any further circumstances. I turned my head, only to meet with Jung kook’s sweet and cheeky grin. I was quite relieved, as I sighed inwardly to myself, softly to disguise it from the two people with me from noticing.

“Are you okay jagiya?” I nodded rather eagerly and impatiently that I started to feel dizzy at some point. Jung kook took my hand and gave it a small squeeze before introducing himself to Changjo, who just watched our little convention. Jung kook started off with a small bow.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Jung kook, Dae Eun-ah’s boyfriend.”

“Nice to finally meet the person of which who fell for my little Dae Eun-ah’s superiority.”

I giggled lightly, as I tightened my lips to keep myself from laughing since it is considered a rude gesture… to me it is.

“I’m Changjo. Dae Eun’s one and only Changjo.” He glanced at me during his drawn introduction as he flashed a smile at me.

“Really? Dae Eun hasn’t really talked about you…” There was a slight pause in his phrase before he smirked and continued.

“But it’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s a little of the opposite situation to me. I’ve actually heard a lot about you, Jung kook. I heard you are quiet the talented and smart one.”

“Which is a couple of the reason why Dae Eun loves me.”

“I see…”

I started to notice the small intervention the two boys were having here. But that didn’t stop me from feeling rather protected since Jung kook was here. I guess he was sort of my indemnity to any circumstance that may happen between the two… I just hope it wasn’t going to be drastic.

“So Jung kook… how long have you been with my little Dae Eun-ah?”

“It’s been half a year so far.”

“So 6 months.”

“You’re quiet the math genius aren’t you?” Jung kook sarcastically stated. I mentally giggled, but held in my laughter to keep things from getting out of hand… but from the looks of it, their skinny quarrel is about to escalate… oh jeez.

“Actually I am. Dae Eun-ah and I used to study together when we were little… and when I think back to those times… we did a lot of things together, didn’t we Dae Eun-ah.”

I was quiet surprised at his sudden action in getting me involved. I nodded once before clenching onto Jung kook’s hand slightly tighter, hoping he’d get my telepathic message saying to not make things worse.

“That’s cool. Dae Eun-ah and I did a lot of stuff together too…. Didn’t we Dae Eun-ah?”

I enlarged my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter