Chapter 10

Innocent & Purely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]In All Honesty[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It's An Honour[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“Ommo! Dae Eun-ah! You’re back!” Mrs Jeon came over to me and hugged my petite body.

“Unnie! Are you here to eat dinner with us again?” I nodded at Junghye who had her arms wrapped around my waist.

“Dinner is almost ready so make yourself at home. Yeobo! Dae Eun-ah is here again!” Mrs Jeon called out to Mr Jeon.

“Dae Eun-ah? Dae Eun-ah!” Mr Jeon peered from his office and came toward me.

“It’s good to see you again. I was wondering when that beautiful face of yours was to appear here in this house.” I smiled as he put his arm around Jung kook’s neck.

“Keep up the good work son.” He whispered, not that I noticed. Junghye took my hand and led me into her room which was across Jung kook’s.

 

“Unnie. Do you want to read with me?” She had a few dolls and a doll house within her room. Her room consisted of light pastel colours and her bed was constructed of a bunk bed, but instead of a bed on the bottom layer, it was a built-in desk and a closet. The top bunk was were her mattress was placed. Junghye also had a small table with colouring books, pencil holders and a pillow of each side on the floor.

“The duck meat restaurant owner?” I read aloud the title of the book. Junghye nodded her head.

“Oppa said he was going to be a duck meat restaurant owner and give me free food.” I chuckled at her little sentence.

“And why aren’t I in this party of yours?” Jung kook asked as he leaned on the doorframe.

“Because you should be focusing on becoming the duck meat restaurant owner.” I witted.

“I can dream whenever I please.” Jung kook replied. I sat on one side of Junghye’s little table and she sat on my lap. I began to read aloud the words written on the book. Pictures were shown on each page that showed a depiction of the words. Jung kook decided to listen in with the story as he sat down next to me. A few minutes later, I noticed that Junghye was sleeping soundly, as I felt her even breaths upon my chest. I closed the book and lifted her, keeping her in the same positi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter